The Martin Waugh Thread

meimei88

hi, Martin fans. *feel akward* um....:blush-anim-cl:

um....i so badly wanna make martin a duct tape kilt:blush-anim-cl:

hey hey! don't feel awkward :wink2: just help me here... I feel like the only one who likes him :wub2: (nico is helping me but it's not enough) :naughty:

• Replies 1.5k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Posted Images

um....i so badly wanna make martin a duct tape kilt:blush-anim-cl:

Oh, please do it!

That would be bloody awesome!

hey hey! don't feel awkward :wink2: just help me here... I feel like the only one who likes him :wub2: (nico is helping me but it's not enough) :naughty:

We really need to encourage the other Martin lovers... there are some... I guess they're hiding...

Oh, please do it!

That would be bloody awesome!

We really need to encourage the other Martin lovers... there are some... I guess they're hiding...

haha come out wherever you are Martin's fans :roftl:

HAHAHAHA my roommate just crack me up xD

MARTIN

Mika--large-msg-118078046884.jpg

MY ROOMMATE in a towel xD

2104081124ve1.jpg

Classy!

Martin's gorgeous :)

Ooooh! Another Martin fan!

i need his measurements first. height, hips, and waist. (if anyone off you obsessed martin fans knows this by chance!:roftl: )

this sucks, mine would be much better:

http://dalmatianalley.com/kilt.htm

Hmmm... dunno any measurements... might have to ask Luke for that...

I reckon a duct tape kilt would be bloody awesome... any chance for a clan Mackenzie one?

Mackenzie%20M0430.jpgmackenzie-mod-200.jpgMackenzie-tartan-ribbon-5.jpg

Don't need his whole height... waist to knee... and around the thighs... and I guess around the waist would be useful...

Only reason I know that is cause I have been measured for a kilt before... though the bastards never made me a kilt... just give me one that's way too big...

Anyways :fisch:

ya i love martin! his smile is just amazing:) don't u just love his laugh in the dvd when Mika says "Martin's in a hurry" haha i love it:)

HAHA it's great! and audio concert from Montreal when Martin play a cowboy before HJ and Mika said to him that's embarrassing xD

Don't need his whole height... waist to knee... and around the thighs... and I guess around the waist would be useful...

Only reason I know that is cause I have been measured for a kilt before... though the bastards never made me a kilt... just give me one that's way too big...

right :mf_rosetinted:

It is gorgeous!

And I love his accent... beautiful...

Whole MARTIN is great! xD I wan't my own version of Martin someday... :roftl:

have u met martin??

twice same day... at Brixton 26th. before and after the gig... there is my story somewhere in here... I thin 52nd...54th site ;)

and that's US xD at the siggie ;) pic taken before the gig.

ya i love martin! his smile is just amazing:) don't u just love his laugh in the dvd when Mika says "Martin's in a hurry" haha i love it:)

yes i remember that part.

its great:naughty:

mmmmmmm:wub2:

Classy!

Ooooh! Another Martin fan!

Hmmm... dunno any measurements... might have to ask Luke for that...

I reckon a duct tape kilt would be bloody awesome... any chance for a clan Mackenzie one?

Mackenzie%20M0430.jpgmackenzie-mod-200.jpgMackenzie-tartan-ribbon-5.jpg

a watsa whoesa? what is a mackenzie?

yes, i have been researching how to make one. pretty freakin hard. oh well, it took me 8 hours to make my first duct tape vest (luke's) and now it only takes me an hour. i have tartan(that is what you call it? i call it plaid) duct tape.

yes, i have been researching how to make one. pretty freakin hard. oh well, it took me 8 hours to make my first duct tape vest (luke's) and now it only takes me an hour. i have tartan(that is what you call it? i call it plaid) duct tape.

that type?

M48772.jpg

Tartans ( the patterns... plaid.. whatever) are named after families... were at least... we're talking ancient families... it was so people could recognise people in their family...

So the Mackenzie tartan is named after the Mackenzie family...

There's two reasons I suggested it..

1. My pipe band wears Mackenzie

and...

2. In the pics where he's wearing a kilt, it looks like it's Mackenzie tartan...

that type?

M48772.jpg

Hmmm.... I'm going the green one...

I can't believe you can get plaid duct tape... obviously I'm deprived imn my choice of duct tape colours... :naughty:

Tartans ( the patterns... plaid.. whatever) are named after families... were at least... we're talking ancient families... it was so people could recognise people in their family...

So the Mackenzie tartan is named after the Mackenzie family...

There's two reasons I suggested it..

1. My pipe band wears Mackenzie

and...

2. In the pics where he's wearing a kilt, it looks like it's Mackenzie tartan...

Hmmm.... I'm going the green one...

I can't believe you can get plaid duct tape... obviously I'm deprived imn my choice of duct tape colours... :naughty:

hahahah :) I just google it xD I've never seen those in Poland (or I simply didn't look for it xD) and I agree Martin is Mackenzie (judging the kilt he wore)... oh oh oh...

do you know this song? I just LOVE it!! http://pl.youtube.com/watch?v=xq3a_7242Lc