ScrapBook For MIKA from the fans!

Sivan

hi silvan,

just spoken to sunny who is gonna be away this weekend, unfortunately for me,

Iwas working on my piece when the design and the photoshop prog broke down, ( will not be ready until next thursday earliest)I have now redone my idea but it needs a bit of just filling in in the background, he would have helped me but time is running out and i do not know what to do...

should I send you the page and you advise me what is best or can you wait til mid next week?

thanks

steph

whats the problem? maybe i can help?

• Replies 1.2k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Posted Images

silvan,

my page for mika i designed on the computer when everything was working fine, then everything went off and we had major problems, so i redid my original thoughts of what I wanted to write and draw by hand, (but the effectis nott the same ) I got it scanned and tried to fill in the shades, background, but as I said the programmes I need are not back with me until mid next week,

I really just need someone to do a bit of touching up really, or I redo everything ,or I wait until next week , or I just forget about it. It happened at the wrong time, alas!

sunny thought i should post it and someone would help but that would be begging and I'm not made for that, anyway, do you want me to send you the copy I have to have a look what can be done or do you want to wait or...?

silvan,

my page for mika i designed on the computer when everything was working fine, then everything went off and we had major problems, so i redid my original thoughts of what I wanted to write and draw by hand, (but the effectis nott the same ) I got it scanned and tried to fill in the shades, background, but as I said the programmes I need are not back with me until mid next week,

I really just need someone to do a bit of touching up really, or I redo everything ,or I wait until next week , or I just forget about it. It happened at the wrong time, alas!

sunny thought i should post it and someone would help but that would be begging and I'm not made for that, anyway, do you want me to send you the copy I have to have a look what can be done or do you want to wait or...?

u can send what u have so far,,, i can wait to...

my last day at work is thursday so i need it b 4 that...i print it there when the boss is no around lol

:naughty:

question, sivan:

since i'm living in a completely different time zone than everyone else, i'm not sure when march 11 will be for you!

about how long will that be from now? soz for the confusion! :wink2:

I DON'T KNOW WHAT TO WRITE IN THE LETTER AND THE DEAD LINES TOMORROW :eek:

ok im changing the deadline to the 12th ;)

its ok if its on the 13th...i just hope that by the 15th i get everything cause its my last day at work....

forget it, sivan, my computer does not want to send it, I shall find some way tomorrow.

thanks for waiting, good night!

its ok steph ill wait ;) dont worry

Hiya Sivan , just a quick good morning and hello , hope eveything is going great and thanks for all the hard work , the end result will be great :thumb_yello:

hey FD ;) whats up? :)

im afraid of the making of the book part...LOL! it might take long time to decorate about 50 pages! ICK!

but more letters will make a better scrapbook :) esp if its more countries ha?

i allready have the world map to put in ;)

You dont remind me of a Jaana.. xD definatly a Nicole I think! :D

I dont like the name Rebecca.. XD

Lol. How do you pronounce Jaana?

I don't know how to explain it:blink: Told ya foreigners are clueless about it. all I can say is that you don't pronounce "J" like in the name "J"ane. It's pronounced more like "Y" in "Y"ou:blink:

I don't know how to explain it:blink: Told ya foreigners are clueless about it. all I can say is that you don't pronounce "J" like in the name "J"ane. It's pronounced more like "Y" in "Y"ou:blink:

^^ Is it like yaana? with "a" as a "ar" sound? Like in.. Lets see.. "Mika"?