ScrapBook For MIKA from the fans!

Sivan

• Replies 1.2k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Posted Images

Hi Sivan, I've just sent you my letter :) I thought it was going to be difficult but the words just flowed in the end.. I hope my letter doesn't sound like anyone elses :) It was like writing to an old friend! I really hope he likes it!!

hey :) u did not send me the details!

name:

Fave Mika Song:

More:

(More=one sentence).

fill it here and ill copy it if u want :)

hehe :) You must have letters coming out of your ears!! :P

just my ears?!?! LOL!

but my boss went home early so i think i printed all the ones i got! (using his printer :naughty: ) :punk:

hope i didnt miss anyone...

ill go threw it later :)

found it!! hehe

did u want this:

Ballinealich Farm, Glenfincastle, Pitlochry in beautiful Perthshire, Scotland

with the letter? :)

i got it just as text... did u put something ellse on it?

Yes thats fine - send it all (he might want to visit me :wub2: ) There was a photo attached to it - and the answers to the questions were in a separate email. Thank heaps for all your hard work xxx

just my ears?!?! LOL!

but my boss went home early so i think i printed all the ones i got! (using his printer :naughty: ) :punk:

hope i didnt miss anyone...

ill go threw it later :)

Think you must wonder "Why the hell did I propose that ?!!" :insane:

Hope that helps ! :wink2: :

:groupwave::flowers2:

Sorry to be a pain here, but did you actually get mine? I accidently sent it from an email account I can't log into :doh:

yeah got it :)

i think i printed it yesterday...i shoould have it at home...ill check later ;)

Yes thats fine - send it all (he might want to visit me :wub2: ) There was a photo attached to it - and the answers to the questions were in a separate email. Thank heaps for all your hard work xxx

yeah i got it :)

I love it Wendi, I think you must be as technophobic as me!

I feel kinda dumb given all the computer skills shown by others on here - but hey, I cant be good at everything!!! (she says, trying very hard to think of something she is good at!!!!) :roftl: :roftl:

I feel kinda dumb given all the computer skills shown by others on here - but hey, I cant be good at everything!!! (she says, trying very hard to think of something she is good at!!!!) :roftl: :roftl:

I think you have more skills than me.........you manage to get nice little smilies etc on your posts........I haven't even mastered that one yet! And.......I often look at my posts after I have sent them anad realise that I have made ridiculous mistakes in them.......I must look a complete idiot! Plus......as if that wasn't enough....I haven't even managed to send poor overworked Silvan my pic yet!

I think you have more skills than me.........you manage to get nice little smilies etc on your posts........I haven't even mastered that one yet! And.......I often look at my posts after I have sent them anad realise that I have made ridiculous mistakes in them.......I must look a complete idiot! Plus......as if that wasn't enough....I haven't even managed to send poor overworked Silvan my pic yet!

As if to demonstrate! Managed to make a fair few cock ups in that one! Sorry Sivan........didn't even get your name right!

If you click post reply (and not quick reply) you will see a box of smilies at the right of your screen - there is also the word more - click that, and a little box will appear at the top left of your screen - click on the smilie you want - and it will appear in letter form on your comment. Try it just now :thumb_yello: