• Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Posted Images

Yeh I read it , thankyou , it was a little craziness last night!! :thumb_yello:

:thumb_yello: yes it was...

when ill b in the usa.... i wont have the same hours as u guys =P

most of the ppl here r from Europe! i think!?

heya :)

guys...pray that my boss will leave early today... i need to print the letters! LOL

Good luck printing the letters! Have just sent you an email with a video clip from the Glasgow gig as a wee thank you for all your hard work! :thumb_yello: Hope you don't mind, and don't delete it, it's not spam! :thumbdown:

Had tried to load it onto this site, but I am rubbish with technology! Couldn't figure it out.

Was gonna post me and girlintheblue on the photo thread but couldn't figure that out either! Doh!

Good luck printing the letters! Have just sent you an email with a video clip from the Glasgow gig as a wee thank you for all your hard work! :thumb_yello: Hope you don't mind, and don't delete it, it's not spam! :thumbdown:

Had tried to load it onto this site, but I am rubbish with technology! Couldn't figure it out.

Was gonna post me and girlintheblue on the photo thread but couldn't figure that out either! Doh!

thanks! ill try watch it later :) on my break

Hi Sivan - did my letter turn out to be readable? Hope it, my photo, and my answers to the questions got there ok. Am not too sure if it would come out legible as not sure if I have Word (whatever that is!!)

Hi Sivan - did my letter turn out to be readable? Hope it, my photo, and my answers to the questions got there ok. Am not too sure if it would come out legible as not sure if I have Word (whatever that is!!)

im not sure which letter is yours!!! ick! help me

found it!! hehe

did u want this:

Ballinealich Farm, Glenfincastle, Pitlochry in beautiful Perthshire, Scotland

with the letter? :)

i got it just as text... did u put something ellse on it?

I love it Wendi, I think you must be as technophobic as me!

Hi Sivan, I've just sent you my letter :) I thought it was going to be difficult but the words just flowed in the end.. I hope my letter doesn't sound like anyone elses :) It was like writing to an old friend! I really hope he likes it!!