ScrapBook For MIKA from the fans!

Sivan

• Replies 1.2k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Posted Images

:groupwave: I didn't realise there were zillions of them! They are great aren't they! Thank you for that. My next mission is trying to sort out my myspace as it is currently coming up as a blank profile.......oh weel, I will keep plodding on!:roftl:

Sorry to be a pain here, but did you actually get mine? I accidently sent it from an email account I can't log into :doh:

ok its printed i checked :)

Sivan, I've still to add bits and pieces, where I'm from, fave song etc. Will do that tonight.

How're you coping?

im ok i think :)

ill put a list of the letters i got... in the main post

You said the the e mail should be subjected in a certain way- I put hello or something as my subject. Will I have to send it again?

if u on the list ...everything is fine :)

this is such a great thing you guys are doing, but at first i was pretty hesitant about it, because i am very lousy at these things and i didnt want to add some more work for you sivan...however, my internet connection broke down a few days ago and all i kept thinking was what an idiot i was for not taking this chance...so, i guess i'm in:)! juley from Romania, that is(i also thought it would be nice to represent my country and all), but, i still have some things that are holding me back a bit, but i'm following the commit first, sort out later phylosophy:wink2: ; main thing would be that the only picture of myself that i have on my computer is ...well...just of my hands(its my avatar actually) because i am the biggest picturephobe known to man and i erase almost all photos of myself. would that be a huge issue?