ScrapBook For MIKA from the fans!

Sivan

OMG SIVAN !!!! Right now I want to fly all the way to L.A. just to HUG you !!! You did such an incredible job with the scrapbook, it is absolutely FABULOUS, I couldn't believe my eyes when I saw the pictures !!!

You must have spent several hours on this and you don't know how much I appreciate everyhting you did (and I'm sure everybody's with me on this)... we can't thank you enough for putting all this time, effort, money in this project and for having the determination to give the book to him !!!!

I couldn't help it and read all of the letters in the pictures... sorry for invading everyone's privacy ! I hope Mika's going to enjoy reading them as much as I did... Who am I kidding of course he will !!!

Girl, you truely are a star !!!!!!!

YAY SIVAN !!!! :groupwave:

AWWWW thank u!

i feel like doing more for him but i wish i had a way to contact him or send him stuff even tho im not seeing him live...

• Replies 1.2k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Posted Images

mmmm not sure when we're gonna give it to him... we should check on the video thread... what I know is that the deadline for sending our videos is middle of April...

okee ill do my best to do it :) i have an idea im just not sure how ill do it yet LOL

hehehe well it is much appreciated!! I wish I could make something like that for you lot but as I can't Ill juist enjoy all what you've done for us! ^_^

lol its cool ;)

That is such a lovely idea. I wish I had been around when you did this, because I would have loved to have been a part of it.

aww well maybe for the next thing? one day?

oh so u DONT like cats???

i wasnt sure! but because u wrote about cats i had to put the little ones ;) LOL

u really dont like cats???? i looooooooooove them :)

i'm pretty sure she was being sarcastic there....considering her myspace pic is of a cat! :roftl:

I was completely sarcastic !!!! I litterally adore them... Actually, i think i am a cat, but shhhhh !! People want to lock me in a room with no windows at 125th floor when i say that... May be they are afraid i may leave jumping through the windows and fall on my feet !! :insane:

Being serious one second : you couldn't have chosen something better on my page... THANK YOU just for understanding that !! And maybe a little for giving it to him...

Hi Sivan................Everyone loves the book and I am not surprised.........it is a work of art, it really is amazing. It was such a brilliant idea, something really special and original and I know we all feel great that Mika has a little bit of us all! I feel sad for the people that din't get in............but you worked so hard and really went out of your way to accomodate as many people as possible. It is truely brilliant