ScrapBook For MIKA from the fans!

Sivan

That is such a lovely idea. I wish I had been around when you did this, because I would have loved to have been a part of it.

Aussie :insane:

I'm saying the same thing! I wish we can do another book for Mika some day. It would be a pleasure to write a letter for him! :wub2:

• Replies 1.2k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Posted Images

I was completely sarcastic !!!! I litterally adore them... Actually, i think i am a cat, but shhhhh !! People want to lock me in a room with no windows at 125th floor when i say that... May be they are afraid i may leave jumping through the windows and fall on my feet !! :insane:

Being serious one second : you couldn't have chosen something better on my page... THANK YOU just for understanding that !! And maybe a little for giving it to him...

oh FHEW! good :) i love cats to! actually mika looks like a cat person doesnt he? i hope he likes cats cause im only gonna marry someone that like them to ;) (ok mika??? ;) )

Hi Sivan................Everyone loves the book and I am not surprised.........it is a work of art, it really is amazing. It was such a brilliant idea, something really special and original and I know we all feel great that Mika has a little bit of us all! I feel sad for the people that din't get in............but you worked so hard and really went out of your way to accomodate as many people as possible. It is truely brilliant

yeah i wish i could put EVERYONE in it!

I'm saying the same thing! I wish we can do another book for Mika some day. It would be a pleasure to write a letter for him! :wub2:

i would love to make another one... :) mika! start building a shelf! ull need it ;)

I've just realized I never told you Sivan how amazing this whole scrapbook is. I got caught up in reading all about it and all the excitement here:biggrin2: I didn't participate unfortunately (felt just way too inadequate:blush-anim-cl: ) but I'm really amazed how you put it all together with all the little personal touches and just how Beautiful it is.

Much in awe, Titania:biggrin2::flowers2:

oh FHEW! good :) i love cats to! actually mika looks like a cat person doesnt he? i hope he likes cats cause im only gonna marry someone that like them to ;) (ok mika??? ;) )

Why do you think i asked the last question in the letter ?? :biggrin2: I have big expectations... :bleh:

I've just realized I never told you Sivan how amazing this whole scrapbook is. I got caught up in reading all about it and all the excitement here:biggrin2: I didn't participate unfortunately (felt just way too inadequate:blush-anim-cl: ) but I'm really amazed how you put it all together with all the little personal touches and just how Beautiful it is.

Much in awe, Titania:biggrin2::flowers2:

thank u!!!!!!!!!!!

Aww I wish I joined earlier now. It would be so nice if you could make another scrapbook Sivan. You're almost as amazing as Mika by the way :thumb_yello: lol

awwww thank u!!! amazing how?

LOL! ;)

Hello my name is Kristen and I am a new member of this Mika fan club. I just like discovered him last week, I heard about ten seconds of the song on the radion and immediately googled the lyrics and found him...after that i went instantly onto i tunes. I totally love this guy, and I hope that he starts touring in the United States. Im from Pennsylvania and he seems to be doing shows on the west coast. I am hoping that he will eventually make it to Philadelphia. Oh well, I think that the scrapbook was beautiful,and i am shocked that you were able to give it to him personally. He seemed very appreciative. Hopefully i spelled that right. Regardless, all my best, Kristen

Hello my name is Kristen and I am a new member of this Mika fan club. I just like discovered him last week, I heard about ten seconds of the song on the radion and immediately googled the lyrics and found him...after that i went instantly onto i tunes. I totally love this guy, and I hope that he starts touring in the United States. Im from Pennsylvania and he seems to be doing shows on the west coast. I am hoping that he will eventually make it to Philadelphia. Oh well, I think that the scrapbook was beautiful,and i am shocked that you were able to give it to him personally. He seemed very appreciative. Hopefully i spelled that right. Regardless, all my best, Kristen

hey :) thank u and wellcome to the fanclub :) b carefull! this place is addictive! but ull love it ;)

welcome kristen! I hope you'll like it here. We're a weird bunch but a great one as well. Hopefully you'll be more than ready to join in on the Mika madness. If not, may God be with you. lol :naughty:

by the way, theres a rumour he'll be touring the states in june. No dates or cities yet. And he pretty much foes between coasts. LA is a big city for him and then he's performed in NY.

welcome kristen! I hope you'll like it here. We're a weird bunch but a great one as well. Hopefully you'll be more than ready to join in on the Mika madness. If not, may God be with you. lol :naughty:

by the way, theres a rumour he'll be touring the states in june. No dates or cities yet. And he pretty much foes between coasts. LA is a big city for him and then he's performed in NY.

<==cant say im not happy mika likes to come to LA ;)

i couldnt have piked a better place to move to (besides london lol)

<==cant say im not happy mika likes to come to LA ;)

i couldnt have piked a better place to move to (besides london lol)

muahaha!! I'm moving to london for Uni!!! Wooo! I wonder if he'll respond to my message about moving there like he did to you :mf_lustslow:

muahaha!! I'm moving to london for Uni!!! Wooo! I wonder if he'll respond to my message about moving there like he did to you :mf_lustslow:

hehe maybe he will tho when replied to me was a bit b 4 he got huge :blink: