ScrapBook For MIKA from the fans!

Sivan

Moi? Ultimate Mika fan? You flatter me! :blush-anim-cl: hehehe

You almost forgot your flag?! Yikes! It's a good thing you remembered it though! hehe...I'm looking over the pages and they're great! You've organized them really well!! YAY SIV, YAY SIV, YAY SIV!!! :huglove:

no i forgot mine and few others :(

and didnt so other things that i was planing on :(

just didnt have enough time...but im sure mika loves it the way it is ;)

ok ok really m going now!!!

and yes! it sayd u r the ultimate mika fan under your nickname ;) LOL!

• Replies 1.2k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Posted Images

what is there to add?

this book is incredible, you have compiled the most wonderful unique global scapbook there will ever exist...and it is so precious and special...

mika will treasure this for the rest of his life, and forever remember the days when he was starting out ...taking his songs to the people...when he's down , he'll pick up the album and it will make him happy..and he will become even stronger....it is there for him to seek comfort and solace as much as it there to celebrate!!

What a book, what a wealth of talent and diversity and what a person to have put it together so expertly and lovingly..

.YOU!

:groupwave::band::thumb_yello: .YOU! :thumb_yello:

thank you, Sivan:thumb_yello:

what is there to add?

this book is incredible, you have compiled the most wonderful unique global scapbook there will ever exist...and it is so precious and special...

mika will treasure this for the rest of his life, and forever remember the days when he was starting out ...taking his songs to the people...when he's down , he'll pick up the album and it will make him happy..and he will become even stronger....it is there for him to seek comfort and solace as much as it there to celebrate!!

What a book, what a wealth of talent and diversity and what a person to have put it together so expertly and lovingly..

.YOU!

:groupwave::band::thumb_yello: .YOU! :thumb_yello:

thank you, Sivan:thumb_yello:

Amen!

*wow, I love the pages, so much time and effort*

Sivan............it's Kath......on my daughter's log in. IT IS FANTASTIC! Thank you so much. You put so much time, effort and no doubt money into this project. We really do all apreciate it so very much. IT is so good to see it all.......and for us all to be able to see our own letter and flag! It is absolutly incredible! I am so delighted that Mika liked it so much, but I am not at all surprised......it is fantastic!

oh my gosh! i just saw the scrapbook...it's so beautiful, and all the details you put into it...i'm speechless! and seing my letter there i felt so ashamed, like it wasn't worthy enough to be there! i have no idea how i had the guts to send it in the first place(this fella must really have got to me), but i'm glad i did, and i'm very very very thankful for all your've done!

It looks so great! Some letters made me laugh, some made me cry.. They're all absolutely fantastic! Gotta love the decorations! :D

Too bad, I didn't know about this earlier.. Not that I would have the guts to send Mika a letter tho :lol3:

Anyway, It looks really, really great! :thumb_yello:

I can't believe you put CATS on my page... That is SO NOT ME !!! :sneaky2:

Anyway :biggrin2: Amazing job, beautiful book, lot of time and money, THANK YOU !!! Fantastic letters everyone ! I didn't read them, but they looked fantastic, and i bet they are...

I am stunned by how brilliant the book is!!

Sivan, you really are amazing!

It must have taken you hours and hours to put it together. I really don't know how you managed to come up with enough ideas to make each page different. (I love the flowers on the page that I'm on).

It's a strange feeling knowing the Mika has read it and now owns it.

You must be very proud to have created such a wonderful thing.

Thank you for having the brilliant idea in the first place then and then putting all the work in to make it so wonderful.

MM

x

I can't believe you put CATS on my page... That is SO NOT ME !!! :sneaky2:

Anyway :biggrin2: Amazing job, beautiful book, lot of time and money, THANK YOU !!! Fantastic letters everyone ! I didn't read them, but they looked fantastic, and i bet they are...

oh so u DONT like cats???

i wasnt sure! but because u wrote about cats i had to put the little ones ;) LOL

u really dont like cats???? i looooooooooove them :)

oh so u DONT like cats???

i wasnt sure! but because u wrote about cats i had to put the little ones ;) LOL

u really dont like cats???? i looooooooooove them :)

i'm pretty sure she was being sarcastic there....considering her myspace pic is of a cat! :roftl:

YAY glad u all like it so much.. :)

it was hard to think of ideas actually! i was really enoying to my family "come on! what ellse cn i do?!"

i was looing for material at mymoms gallery..lol...found stones and stuff :)

and ofcourse bought the stuff at micheals ;)

i'm pretty sure she was being sarcastic there....considering her myspace pic is of a cat! :roftl:

OOOOOOOH lol i hope!!! :)

we r looking for a house now...my parents and i cause now they live in a small place..... so we keep asking people if if pets r allowed :) hehe

we just came back from driving around looking for RENT signs... we saw a cute house but they were not home...it was kinda small but we'll see...the woman just called and we will go see in in an hour :)

OMG SIVAN !!!! Right now I want to fly all the way to L.A. just to HUG you !!! You did such an incredible job with the scrapbook, it is absolutely FABULOUS, I couldn't believe my eyes when I saw the pictures !!!

You must have spent several hours on this and you don't know how much I appreciate everyhting you did (and I'm sure everybody's with me on this)... we can't thank you enough for putting all this time, effort, money in this project and for having the determination to give the book to him !!!!

I couldn't help it and read all of the letters in the pictures... sorry for invading everyone's privacy ! I hope Mika's going to enjoy reading them as much as I did... Who am I kidding of course he will !!!

Girl, you truely are a star !!!!!!!

YAY SIVAN !!!! :groupwave: