Sivan

• Replies 1.2k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Posted Images

• 1 month later...

I've only just caught up with the forum after being on hol, but had to say what a FANTASTIC idea the scrap book was:punk: (if I'd been more up to date I'd've sent in a mesage). Well done Sivan:thumb_yello: & how wonderful to have been able to give it to MIKA in person & he semed soooooo touched.

MIKA came with me on hol of course (not literallly -shame) & I was dancing around on my brithday last Thurs in France to Grace Kelly:roftl:

I've only just caught up with the forum after being on hol, but had to say what a FANTASTIC idea the scrap book was:punk: (if I'd been more up to date I'd've sent in a mesage). Well done Sivan:thumb_yello: & how wonderful to have been able to give it to MIKA in person & he semed soooooo touched.

MIKA came with me on hol of course (not literallly -shame) & I was dancing around on my brithday last Thurs in France to Grace Kelly:roftl:

thank u ;)

• 2 months later...
you what? :blink:

LMAO seriously.... i never told u all????

so i was packing EVERYTHING to go to the airport....

and was about to leave...i was at the DOOR!!!!!

and thought to myself... "ok ill look back one last time to see if i forgot something" and i look and look and nothing....and than OMG!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! :shocked: :shocked: :shocked: :shocked: :shocked:

my BAG!!! with ALLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLL the letters that u all wrote was under the table!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

i was SHOCKED!!!!!! and soooooo happy i saw it!

if i found it out on my flight i think i would have gone nuts! and jump off the plane! and SWIM back to israel!!!!

LMAO seriously.... i never told u all????

so i was packing EVERYTHING to go to the airport....

and was about to leave...i was at the DOOR!!!!!

and thought to myself... "ok ill look back one last time to see if i forgot something" and i look and look and nothing....and than OMG!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! :shocked: :shocked: :shocked: :shocked: :shocked:

my BAG!!! with ALLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLL the letters that u all wrote was under the table!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

i was SHOCKED!!!!!! and soooooo happy i saw it!

if i found it out on my flight i think i would have gone nuts! and jump off the plane! and SWIM back to israel!!!!

LMAO! OMG!!! that is scary!!! if i forgot something like that I would cried for a MONTH!!!

whoa! that would have rreeeaallyy sucked!!! Great you saw it before you left!!! haha.

yeah i would swim back to israel to get it too! maybe...

LMAO! OMG!!! that is scary!!! if i forgot something like that I would cried for a MONTH!!!

YEAH! U KNOW HOW LONG IT TOOK ME TO PRINT all LETTERS?!

I waited every day for my boss to leave....LOL! stayed late at work just so i could print it MUAHHA i wanted to cry just from the thought!

my mom and grandma were SHOCKED i allmost forgot it lol cause they saw me for 2 weeks orgenizing them...put no# on them....and everything... LOL

YEAH! U KNOW HOW LONG IT TOOK ME TO PRINT all LETTERS?!

I waited every day for my boss to leave....LOL! stayed late at work just so i could print it MUAHHA i wanted to cry just from the thought!

my mom and grandma were SHOCKED i allmost forgot it lol cause they saw me for 2 weeks orgenizing them...put no# on them....and everything... LOL

HAHAHA you did it at work?!?! :lmao: Sivan you're hilarious!!

and NO-ONE even noticed the paper mysteriously disappearing??? xDDD

HAHAHA you did it at work?!?! :lmao: Sivan you're hilarious!!

and NO-ONE even noticed the paper mysteriously disappearing??? xDDD

maybe he did but luckily he said nothing!

and yeah i did it at work cause at home i had a laser B&W printer...LOL!

i needed colored one! OFCOURSE! :bleh:

every time i did it i hoped we had no cameras hidden somewhere :roftl:

maybe he did but luckily he said nothing!

and yeah i did it at work cause at home i had a laser B&W printer...LOL!

i needed colored one! OFCOURSE! :bleh:

every time i did it i hoped we had no cameras hidden somewhere :roftl:

lmfao i could just imagine your boss watching the recorded security tape, looking at you huddled in a corner with the printer, suspiciously looking around and unknowingly looking up at the security camera sometimes hoping no-one was watching :lmao:

lmfao i could just imagine your boss watching the recorded security tape, looking at you huddled in a corner with the printer, suspiciously looking around and unknowingly looking up at the security camera sometimes hoping no-one was watching :lmao:

it was EXACTLY how u imagine! :roftl:

it was EXACTLY how u imagine! :roftl:

LMAO my imagination rules :lmao::lmao:

boss: sivan, can you come in my office please?

sivan: *gulps, and grudgingly walks into the boss's office*

boss: sit down, sivan

sivan: *sits down*

boss: now, whenever i went home, how long did you stay at the office after i left?

sivan: *high pitched* errm..*cough* errm..i..i dont know...i..never counted...

boss: well you were here for quite some time, sometimes.

sivan: *high pitched again* really?

boss: yes. and you've been using the printer an awful lot, the ink has nearly run out.

sivan: *feeling faint*

boss: i have watched the security tape, over the past few weeks. and you've been acting VERY suspicious

sivan: *blurts* idontknowhowtouseaprinterandididntwanttobreakit

boss: LIES!!!! *bangs hand on table*

sivan: *jumps, wide eyed, quivering*

boss: one print didnt go well did it, sivan? *eyes are wild, he stands up over his desk, towering over sivan* it misprinted! scared that if you threw it in the bin someone would find it, so you shredded it! do-you-deny-it?

sivan: *shakes head*

boss: Now, I have spent ALL my time, and ALL my break putting this shredded sheet together -

sivan: *shrieks*

boss: and I finally come across the word "MIKA".

sivan: *colour drains from sivan's face*

boss: You're a fan of Mika, aren't you?

sivan: *nods head*

boss: do you think he's...good looking?

sivan: what?

boss: ANSWER THE QUESTION!

sivan: yes! i think he's very sexy!

boss: then you dont deny it! printing this stuff for your sick, guilty pleasure!

sivan: nononono!!!

boss: you admit that Mika is better looking than me!

sivan:....say what?

boss: you think mika is a better looking man than me, am I correct?

sivan:...um...

boss: are you saying im ugly?

sivan: nonono!! it think you are....a....gentleman?

boss: so you fancy me?

sivan: good grief!

boss: I knew it!

sivan: i never said that!

boss: you deny it?!

sivan: yes!

boss: you cant stand the sight of me?

sivan: I - what?!

boss: get out of my office Sivan! I cannot take these mixed signals any longer!! *sits back down in his chair, fingers raised to his temples, elbows on the table*

sivan: :boxed:

hahahahaha.

LMAO my imagination rules :lmao::lmao:

boss: sivan, can you come in my office please?

sivan: *gulps, and grudgingly walks into the boss's office*

boss: sit down, sivan

sivan: *sits down*

boss: now, whenever i went home, how long did you stay at the office after i left?

sivan: *high pitched* errm..*cough* errm..i..i dont know...i..never counted...

boss: well you were here for quite some time, sometimes.

sivan: *high pitched again* really?

boss: yes. and you've been using the printer an awful lot, the ink has nearly run out.

sivan: *feeling faint*

boss: i have watched the security tape, over the past few weeks. and you've been acting VERY suspicious

sivan: *blurts* idontknowhowtouseaprinterandididntwanttobreakit

boss: LIES!!!! *bangs hand on table*

sivan: *jumps, wide eyed, quivering*

boss: one print didnt go well did it, sivan? *eyes are wild, he stands up over his desk, towering over sivan* it misprinted! scared that if you threw it in the bin someone would find it, so you shredded it! do-you-deny-it?

sivan: *shakes head*

boss: Now, I have spent ALL my time, and ALL my break putting this shredded sheet together -

sivan: *shrieks*

boss: and I finally come across the word "MIKA".

sivan: *colour drains from sivan's face*

boss: You're a fan of Mika, aren't you?

sivan: *nods head*

boss: do you think he's...good looking?

sivan: what?

boss: ANSWER THE QUESTION!

sivan: yes! i think he's very sexy!

boss: then you dont deny it! printing this stuff for your sick, guilty pleasure!

sivan: nononono!!!

boss: you admit that Mika is better looking than me!

sivan:....say what?

boss: you think mika is a better looking man than me, am I correct?

sivan:...um...

boss: are you saying im ugly?

sivan: nonono!! it think you are....a....gentleman?

boss: so you fancy me?

sivan: good grief!

boss: I knew it!

sivan: i never said that!

boss: you deny it?!

sivan: yes!

boss: you cant stand the sight of me?

sivan: I - what?!

boss: get out of my office Sivan! I cannot take these mixed signals any longer!! *sits back down in his chair, fingers raised to his temples, elbows on the table*

sivan: :boxed:

hahahahaha.

LMAO! love it! hahahahahahahahahahahahaha :roftl: :roftl: :roftl: :roftl:

and might i add: EWWWWWW haha

LMAO! love it! hahahahahahahahahahahahaha :roftl: :roftl: :roftl: :roftl:

and might i add: EWWWWWW haha

haha glad ya like it! as a true geek, i was laughing while i wrote it xDDD

so what did your boss look like then? was he old and wrinky? lmao :lmao:

haha glad ya like it! as a true geek, i was laughing while i wrote it xDDD

so what did your boss look like then? was he old and wrinky? lmao :lmao:

lol actually no... he was like 30+ (not my taste tho :blink: ) but his boss was kinda old and wrinkly ;)

LOL well i was right somewhere down the line xDDD

lol u were :thumb_yello: i actually asked my x boss if he want me back for 2 months while im back in israel september..... he want but the other woman that work there said she dont need and she decide i guess....

he said anything can change... im not sure 100% that i wanna go back cause i wont have a car.... and going there every morning on a bus wont be as fun.... i used to have a car when i lived there but i sold it before i moved here...

ANYWAY! ill shutup now... lol

lol u were :thumb_yello: i actually asked my x boss if he want me back for 2 months while im back in israel september..... he want but the other woman that work there said she dont need and she decide i guess....

he said anything can change... im not sure 100% that i wanna go back cause i wont have a car.... and going there every morning on a bus wont be as fun.... i used to have a car when i lived there but i sold it before i moved here...

ANYWAY! ill shutup now... lol

lol! public transport is fun! especially when it arrives late coz then you have extra fun talking to all the mad old biddies talking to you (or themselves) about their piles problem and wont shut up!!

**sarcasm**

lol! public transport is fun! especially when it arrives late coz then you have extra fun talking to all the mad old biddies talking to you (or themselves) about their piles problem and wont shut up!!

**sarcasm**

lmao! well we'll see! i thought going to work will pass my time there better till end of november *hint hint* :wink2:

cause i actually dont have to stay 2 months...i can stay just one and go back to LA but i wannnnnaaaaa seeeeeee miiiiiikkkkkaaaa!!!!! ever heard of him? :bleh:

• 2 months later...
  • 2 weeks later...