MIKA performing in Holland on You Tube

Lollipop

• Replies 16
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Thanks for the links!

So what's Mika saying in the one video? That his guitarist is banned from leaving the UK, had his passport taken from him? I wonder what that's all about..

Oh..my..god! He was in Holland!? And I didn't know it!? :shocked:

It seems Mika is getting quite big here! Yesterday he attended a dutch tv show called Jensen!, he is on number 10 in the Tipparade (it's a chart that artists attend before getting into the Top 40) and next week the dutchies can expect an interview with him in Veronica Magazine! :D :D Can't wait to read it!

Tho I hope 'they' will ask him some different question.. instead of "why did you write Grace Kelly..?"

edit Thanks for the links! :bleh:

...But look at him!

He's amazing!

Look at his expressivity!

He must play theatre...he's great! Or why not...a musical...yes...Or opera :wub2:

Absolutely - he'd make a damn good actor. And we already know he went down a storm as the Emcee in Cabaret at school.

Wow, Stuck in the Middle was incredible!! Wrote the above before I'd seen it - have literally never heard that song sound better.

I thought so too!!! I loved his performance of 'Stuck in the Middle' :thumb_yello:

he is so amazing...

"oh dear god, i feel like a whore!" hahahahahaha

:punk: he's so funny and adorable.:wink2:

<3

this was absolutely brilliant to watch, he comes accross so genuine and natural, he is so himself!!! I love these improvised sessions!!!!! Hope this never changes

can just see it, Holmer dancing in his head....... Love today is supherb, different every time I hear it, and..........stuck in the middle, what a performance!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!:thumb_yello:

Thanks so much for these links. I think Mika must be magic....my computer speakers are rubbish and always pop and wheeze during any other video, but they were excellent during this! He's a superstar and I love him to bits! xx

OMG!!!:shocked:

I didn't think I could be any more impressed with Mika ... thanks for these links ... he is FAAAAAAAANTAAAAASTIC!!!!!

Sorry, I just had to let that out, no-one (outside this forum) who understands....:blush-anim-cl:

OMG!!!:shocked:

I didn't think I could be any more impressed with Mika ... thanks for these links ... he is FAAAAAAAANTAAAAASTIC!!!!!

Sorry, I just had to let that out, no-one (outside this forum) who understands....:blush-anim-cl:

Wow, no kidding. I think those were my favorite Mika performances I've seen yet! He is amazing just alone with a piano. That's sooooo rare.

His 'Stuck in the Middle' performance was amaaaazing!!!!!

Oh yes it is! I watched it over and over and over... And I still like it a lot. :naughty:

I just posted these links in another thread about Mika in Holland, hadn't seen that they had already been posted. :blush-anim-cl:

I SO wish I could have been there! :emot-sad: but it was for invited people only... and I also only found out about it the next day :bleh:

The vid's are great thow!! I actually recorded them as an mp3 if anyone wants it? It not great quality thow but he it's something :wink2:

Just let me know...