Kerching or Caching???

Chance72399

• Replies 30
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

know what you mean tantastic, but kerching is a recognised word but it's kind of said ka-ching.

If my other half knew how I whiled away the hours....

I thought katching was :bleh: oh well. silly me hehe :D

Oh, I probably thought that, because Shania Twain had a song called "Ka-Ching".. Maybe that's the reason I still think it's katching :D

I think it's supposed to be the sound of a cashier... Earning money, you know ? So pronounce it like your hear it when you buy something ! :wink2: Don't know about the writing, anyway...

mhm...good interpretation...but i'm thinking at the act that goes with this word...:bored:

Money ! Either the money he's earning now, "Screw you" the music companies that said "No" to him, either the money the music companies he went to wanted to earn even if it's without making good music (or making crap, as you like)... He never talked about the "kerching !" as far as i remember...

According to the movement he does, could be the first option...

Well, phonetically it's definitely ka-ching but I think kerching works as well. Being american I just really go by the sound. I suppose its really more of a question for Mika, though. Maybe it really is kerching but it sounds like ka-ching. Like in the UK they say arse but it usually sounds like ass so yeah... Maybe it doesn't matter, like they are basically the same thing. It could be a matter of different spelling but the same word as in theatre, for instance. You can spell it theatre or theater and it means the same thing... Okay, I'm done rambling. lol Adios chicas!