The Tee Total Thread

Beckar

Awwwww bless my mammy.... she just came in my room and i gave her a hug because she's all stressed doing marking and stuff and said i loved her and she went 'thank you for loving me' awwwww made me all teary!!!:blush-anim-cl:

• Replies 10k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Posted Images

Awwwww bless my mammy.... she just came in my room and i gave her a hug because she's all stressed doing marking and stuff and said i loved her and she went 'thank you for loving me' awwwww made me all teary!!!:blush-anim-cl:

Aghhh ,mums are great :thumb_yello:

I heard you were playing with animals yesterday?

hello everyone.....:punk:

*hugs everyone because she is soooo happy today(and not a miserable cow like yesterday!) and jumps up and down loads and loads*

I just wanted to tell you all I love you:wub2:

(and I am sober:wink2: )

Evening all - just returned from a nother day of dog training - evie and Brady getting v good now $ - also met Clive Abderson - v normal and non starry!

How is everyone todday - am a lot happier now the clocks hAve changed

*hugs everyone because she is soooo happy today(and not a miserable cow like yesterday!) and jumps up and down loads and loads*

<swings down free tree , knocks over bucket of bananas hugs andi>

Yeeahhhhh:punk:

Ah bless! My mummy has been a hero today, she came to babysit today on top of tomorrow & Tuesday cos littlest BG is poorly :(

Evening all - just returned from a nother day of dog training - evie and Brady getting v good now $ - also met Clive Abderson - v normal and non starry!

hello hun! , yeh summers night are a coming !yeahhhh :punk:

*waves* Hi happy andi *hugs*

Aghhh ,mums are great :thumb_yello:

I heard you were playing with animals yesterday?

yeah heehee i held a baby vulture!!! heehee and watched leaf cutter ants tootle on with huggggggge leafs and played with an alpaca hahahaha

Hi :)

Get you, mingling with the stars :wink2:

And I'm trying to write an article, but my mind is a mess, I can't find the right words, as to say it's like having a writers' block and every minute I get distracted by this board. :boxed:

I should get some discipline! :mad3:

*HUGS WIFEY LIKE BILLIO!!!!!*

I been tidyin wifey!! but unfortch, you know that tub of ice cream we had? we kinda dont have it anymore... hahhah:naughty:

How very apt! :wink2:

I very much think so:wink2: *hugs Feddie again*

Wifey...... *hugs* did you have a good day hun? Do we have any furniture yet? lol

Sooooo, what did I miss today???? I can't read the whole thread through!

And I'm trying to write an article, but my mind is a mess, I can't find the right words, as to say it's like having a writers' block and every minute I get distracted by this board. :boxed:

I should get some discipline! :mad3:

awww! must be driving u craazzyy!!