Official thread of Mika's tamagotchi.

Sity

do they only have the coloured screen tamagotchis now? I wanted the old versions lol (im a bit old fashioned) jus kinda reminds me more of my child hood and more to the fact they'll be cheaper!!

No they are the same old pixelated black and white screens....however i believe there are more characters that your tamagotchi can evolve into now ...and in my oppinion the newer versions are alot more demanding especially in the first two days of life... :blink:

• Replies 2.1k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Posted Images

No they are the same old pixelated black and white screens....however i believe there are more characters that your tamagotchi can evolve into now ...and in my oppinion the newer versions are alot more demanding especially in the first two days of life... :blink:

where can you get them?

i cant find the old versions anywhere :( they're all coloured screen

What do you mean with the coloured screen?

The background has always been coloured. :)

WOW!!! A hundred pages on Mika's tama?!? I don't think his tamagotchi lived for as long as it takes to write a thread like this :naughty:

We are supporting him! :naughty:

i wonder if Mika would like me to adopt his tamagotchi ...i mean if he is busy on gigs and considering how hard it is to maintain a tamagotchi while abroad i would be more than happy to look after it

So far this year a tamagotchi has not died in my hands :wink2:

i wonder if Mika would like me to adopt his tamagotchi ...i mean if he is busy on gigs and considering how hard it is to maintain a tamagotchi while abroad i would be more than happy to look after it

So far this year a tamagotchi has not died in my hands :wink2:

-_- Ya, well Obie only died because of some extremely strange disease he must have had >_< He was healthy and happy one moment then dead the next :blink:

Elphi is 4yrs today! ^_^ Healthy, happy, and still alive! Yea, babeh! haha

Aww, I missed the 100th page celebration! What a shame :thumbdown: But YAY! :naughty::wink2: +100 pages of tama goodness!!

well Sunny is 8yrs old now and i have to say they are easier to look after when they get older they dont demand as much :punk:

Oh, good to know! *is relieved* I mean, Elphi isn't terribly difficult but sometimes she can easily be neglected. She's usually fine on her own for some time but then at other times her health and happiness are shot to hell all at once.

I couldn't get a tama today :thumbdown:

My mum wanted to walk to the shops once again and by the time we got there it was 8pm so almost everything was closed...well I'll try again tomorrow.

I'm sorry to hear that! Good luck!