Official thread of Mika's tamagotchi.

Sity

^_^ Hey everyone!! I've just woken up after sleeping off the drive home from LA!!! Mika was so amazingly and incredibly fantastic last night! He ran very late and we were standing in front of the stage for about 50 minutes but its definitely okay!!! ^_^ He got on a few minutes before midnight and sang Grace Kelly right off the bat. I was the first in line behind these three really nice girls but they went to wait inside after some employee told them the line wasn't necessary. There were a few other inside but they weren't supposed to be and when they got told they have to be in line they got upset and got handstamps to be first because the guy told them to get out of line. Anyway, I was first in line after that group got in so I was right in front of the stage and just a few feet from Mika in the perfect position to see him. I was staring right at im ^_^ Just phenomenal. But yeah, back to his performance haha He then sang my interpretation, then Billy Brown, then Love Today, then he left but we kept cheering so he came back on and played Stuck In The Middle. It was the only song I recorded with my camera, sorry grils >_< But I got some pics as well. Wish I could have done better but it was my first time. next time I'll definitely be better prepared! I can assure you all that pictures and vids do him no justice. He is somehow even more phenomenal in person!!! And SOOOOO nice, its amazing! When I met him he looked me right in the eyes, asked me how I was, asked me my name and thanked me for coming. My mom of course walked up and told him I love him and then told him we love him. When I told him he has to stop in Vegas, my mom told him how we drove all te way there to see him and how we're driving straight back and he gave her a high five!!! >_< My mom got a bloody high five from Mika!!! AGH! So cool!! And he's such a love! He spoke to her in spanish and was just so amazing ^_^ hehe Afterwards my mom was acting like a 13 yr old girl, she was giggling like mad and just talking about what a lush Mika is ^_^ She was so glad she made the trip!!! So we got in the car, I fell asleep, we got here about 6am and I went back to sleep and just woke up ^_^ haha I'll upload the media ASAP!

Oh, and Elphi went to sleep when I was in line so she couldn't meet Mikas tama, though I don't think he had it, and this morning she turned into the apple ^_^

• Replies 2.1k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Posted Images

^_^ Hey everyone!! I've just woken up after sleeping off the drive home from LA!!!

Hey Shontih! I've been wondering about you all day! So glad you're OK and that you had a good time! Can't wait to see pix! :)

dcdeb

Hehehe I'm working on it now ^_^ Oh, hes so fantastic. If he's ever in town I'm going to have to frequent the cheesecake factory. He kept talking about it throughout his performance. Hehe He was so cute, he said its hard to sing when all you can think about it cheesecake. Then after playing love today he said "Stop thinking about the cheesecake, Mika!" hehe

Oh, that sounds so funny, Shontih! :roftl:

I can't wait to get to Sweden to see his gig...

I want to get to the front as well...

Im just not sure would my dad be willing to come queuing with me... :blink:

Arh, and how many looks will I get being there with my dad.

He's not actually looking like a typical Mika fan... :naughty:

( If there even is a typical Mika fan!)

Ok, I couldn't care less what other people thinks, Im getting to see Mika!!

hehe my mum wasn't willing to queue up with me. She said she was too old for it so I stood in line while she walked around the mall next door was sitting inside the virgin store ^_^

Oh, it doesn't matter! No one cares if he's a typical mika fan, like you said you're going to see Mika!! ^_^

hehe my mum wasn't willing to queu up with me. She said she was too old for it so I stood in line while she walked around the mall next door was sitting inside the virgin store ^_^

Yes, I mean I need to queue with him to get in...

Im slightly underaged and so... :blink:

So I hope we are not the last ones in the queue or I need to do some

sneaking under the legs to get to the front... :naughty:

Yes, I mean I need to queue with him to get in...

Im slightly underaged and so... :blink:

So I hope we are not the last ones in the queue or I need to do some

sneaking under the legs to get to the front... :naughty:

Ooooh. I see >_< Well, just explain to him how important it is to you. Beg, pleade, promise you'll never want anything again (obviously its a lie but parents know it and go along with it anyway:naughty: )

Ooooh. I see >_< Well, just explain to him how important it is to you. Beg, pleade, promise you'll never want anything again (obviously its a lie but parents know it and go along with it anyway:naughty: )

Thank you for support!

...but I think he'll understand...

Why else would he have agreed to come with me in the first place... :blink:

Very nice of him btw... :wink2:

Ah, very cool! So many of us have such wonderful parents!!! ^_^ They do so much for us! I'm so glad your dad will be taking you!! ^_^

hehe I stilll can hardly believe my mum and I drove 300 miles to see Mika >_<

Ah, very cool! So many of us have such wonderful parents!!! ^_^ They do so much for us! I'm so glad your dad will be taking you!! ^_^

hehe I stilll can hardly believe my mum and I drove 300 miles to see Mika >_<

Your mom seems so nice!! :thumb_yello:

But I need to admit, I would drive it too if I was allowed to drive a car

and driving it would let me to see Mika performing...

(And I don't like cars) :naughty:

Oh she is! She's more than I could hope for, really such an incredible mum ^_^

hehe Yes, she would do pretty much anything for me. Mind you, it doesn't hurt that shehas a crush on Mika lol When we were next in line she kept saying "He's so cute" ahahaha

Oh she is! She's more than I could hope for, really such an incredible mum ^_^

hehe Yes, she would do pretty much anything for me. Mind you, it doesn't hurt that shehas a crush on Mika lol When we were next in line she kept saying "He's so cute" ahahaha

Haha! That reminds me:

My granma saw a little commercial where was a short clip of Mika's music video "Grace Kelly"...

When I asked what did she like, her comment was something like "good-looking boy"...

I was expecting a comment about the music... :naughty:

Haha! That reminds me:

My granma saw a little commercial where was a short clip of Mika's music video "Grace Kelly"...

When I asked what did she like, her comment was something like "good-looking boy"...

I was expecting a comment about the music... :naughty:

haha Mika turns women to mush. All they can think about is how fabulously attractive he is.

Oh, you are just gonna love it seeing him live. Everything is so much better than it looks in pics and such. He's just stunning!

haha Mika turns women to mush. All they can think about is how fabulously attractive he is.

Oh, you are just gonna love it seeing him live. Everything is so much better than it looks in pics and such. He's just stunning!

Yeah, she's over 70 yrs... :naughty:

Oh, I can so believe it!

That's why I needed to get to Sweden, couldn't give up!

Yeah, she's over 70 yrs... :naughty:

Oh, I can so believe it!

That's why I needed to get to Sweden, couldn't give up!

hehe I wonder how Mika feels knowing women just have to set eyes on him and are wrapped around his finger :naughty:

oh yes! You'll be so glad you did! I'm sure you already are haha I'm so excited for you ^_^

I wonder if MIKA has collected the points needed so he can buy the piano in Tamatown??

Its 28,000 I think would buy that first over everything else! xx

Heh, Im actually collecting the points for that... Almost there! :blink:

I woke up this morning to sounds of terror, my 5 year old son was wailing that his tamagochi had turned into a girl:shocked: can that happen? I have no clue what to do with the little plastic thing, it might have a nasty accident soon :cool: I lack the maternal feelings that my son has for it

I woke up this morning to sounds of terror, my 5 year old son was wailing that his tamagochi had turned into a girl:shocked: can that happen? I have no clue what to do with the little plastic thing, it might have a nasty accident soon :cool: I lack the maternal feelings that my son has for it

:roftl: :roftl:

Oh no! :shocked:

That's cruel!

Wow, how the hell did that happen? :blink: I didn't know they can do that.. weird. Are you sure he didn't mistake it as a girl?

Poor kid.

Ola is still alive and happy :mf_rosetinted: I'm quite impressed with myself here :roftl:

No, You should be proud!

You're apparently a good tama parent!

My tama's still alive too!

(Yeah, good parents use the sentence "still alive"... :naughty: )