Official thread of Mika's tamagotchi.

Sity

• Replies 2.1k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Posted Images

Mine is still alive aswell :punk: although they aint happy at the moment cos i dont have the time to play :blink:

I think Beeps is an adult now!

He doesn't go to school anymore when I put him to work!

He ens up collecting hearts! :blink:

Originally Posted by jengafer View Post

I woke up this morning to sounds of terror, my 5 year old son was wailing that his tamagochi had turned into a girl can that happen? I have no clue what to do with the little plastic thing, it might have a nasty accident soon I lack the maternal feelings that my son has for it

What colour was the baby? Black is a boy white(see through) is a girl then they grow to toddlers and these can be either sex then when they get to teenagers they change into a certain sex.

Hope this helps

MIKA it is all your fault I am turning into a Tama guru!! xx

im not sure but i get random items in mail sometimes ...maybe its my tamagotchis girlfriend i dont know i also have make up and marracas lol

I have make-up too! I've so tried and tried to get Beeps to wear make-up,

but he doesn't use it!

Is it for female tamas only?

That's poor, cause I'd have wanted my Beeps to use make-up! :blink:

I have make-up too! I've so tried and tried to get Beeps to wear make-up,

but he doesn't use it!

Is it for female tamas only?

That's poor, cause I'd have wanted my Beeps to use make-up! :blink:

Nope, I tried to get Elphi to use the makeup gifted to her but she won't/can't. I wonder if they have to be adults to use that sort of thing cos she doesn't wear the wigs either :boxed:

She's still alive, happy, and two years old. She's quite a bit more work than Obie was (may he rest in peace :tears: )

On another note, when I was watching Mika on Kimmel last night I was looking for his tama among the many charm thingies and I couldn't spot it. I do believe he may have killed his tama and just given up. Too much work with the travel, you think?

This is what I just posted in the other thread where you mentioned the lack of the tama:

He's leading such a busy and irregular life now with all the touring and stuff... It's hard to keep your tama alive that way I guess.

Maybe it died (and he's had a tama funeral) - or maybe it's hibernating and he will wake it up when he feels ready to be a tama parent again?

I think we are right... No time for tama anymore... At least not now. :sad:

Nope, I tried to get Elphi to use the makeup gifted to her but she won't/can't. I wonder if they have to be adults to use that sort of thing cos she doesn't wear the wigs either :boxed:

She's still alive, happy, and two years old. She's quite a bit more work than Obie was (may he rest in peace :tears: )

On another note, when I was watching Mika on Kimmel last night I was looking for his tama among the many charm thingies and I couldn't spot it. I do believe he may have killed his tama and just given up. Too much work with the travel, you think?

Hm, I don't know, Beeps was already an adult...

I wrapped the make-up in to a package,

Im tryin to give it as a birthday gift to Beeps as he celebrates his 4yrs birthday today!

Im not giving up, I want him to wear the make-up! :naughty:

Yep, It may be a bit difficult for Mika to keep the tama alive!

Or maybe if he has someone taking care of his tama?

Hm, I don't know, Beeps was already an adult...

I wrapped the make-up in to a package,

Im tryin to give it as a birthday gift to Beeps as he celebrates his 4yrs birthday today!

Im not giving up, I want him to wear the make-up! :naughty:

Yep, It may be a bit difficult for Mika to keep the tama alive!

Or maybe if he has someone taking care of his tama?

:roftl: :roftl: :roftl: Oh thats horrible! Gifting him something he already owns! :naughty: Well good luck with that, I would really love to know if the tamas could actually use that stuff.

I wondered if maybe he has a tama-sitter but I'm really thinking that he's given up on it, for now at least. I mean, its hard enough for me and I don't travel lol He must have had a hell of a time trying to work it out.

Well I admire the fact he even tried to take care of a tama besides all the fuss.

I don't know how hard it is to keep a tama alive,

I haven't killed mine yet. :naughty:

Way off topic, but Satu did your last post just magically disappear:roftl: Just finished reading , refreshed ... and poof it was gone.

Whoa! Sounds scary!

My posts are all still on here... :blink:

Well I admire the fact he even tried to take care of a tama besides all the fuss.

I don't know how hard it is to keep a tama alive,

I haven't killed mine yet. :naughty:

Is there a point you're getting at, Satu? Hm? :sneaky2::naughty:

I still don't know how Obie died :blink: I can't get over it to this day ~_~

Well, in my defense, we know Mika killed his tama at least once so I'm not the only one that can't keep my tama alive >_< lol