Official thread of Mika's tamagotchi.

Sity

:naughty: thats so cool!!

i had one too, but it died...

i never named it though lol

Yes, the little buggers have a habit of doing that :thumbdown: You should get a new one! They are a bit of work but so much fun! ^_^

O-ho! Off topic but it was cool. The verizon commercial playing love today just came on and i'm listening to LICM and love today started on both at the same time. it was trippy >_< Yes, I'm easily amused. :naughty:

• Replies 2.1k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Posted Images

O-ho! Off topic but it was cool. The verizon commercial playing love today just came on and i'm listening to LICM and love today started on both at the same time. it was trippy >_< Yes, I'm easily amused. :naughty:

Oh!!

I've had that too!

It was the same song and it started almost the same time,

so it was playing like: " I've been cryin for so long - I've been crying for so long..."

Every sentence came twice but the beat was exactly the same...

It sounded very funny so I listened to it... :roftl:

Oh!!

I've had that too!

It was the same song and it started almost the same time,

so it was playing like: " I've been cryin for so long - I've been crying for so long..."

Every sentence came twice but the beat was exactly the same...

It sounded very funny so I listened to it... :roftl:

:roftl: That's great! :roftl:

Funny how little it takes to entertain us, isn't it? :roftl:

:roftl: That's great! :roftl:

Funny how little it takes to entertain us, isn't it? :roftl:

Exactly!

I absolutely need not much to be entertained!

That's why Im sure Im gonna explode seeing Mika on his gig! :lmfao:

Exactly!

heehee You most certainly will. I for one am amazed that I made it back from the virgin in-store in one piece :shocked: I felt like I would be ripped at the seams I was so thrilled and thoroughly happy and excited and just... Oh, it was beyond words! I'm so excited for you, you're going to love it! >_<

heehee You most certainly will. I for one am amazed that I made it back from the virgin in-store in one piece :shocked: I felt like I would be ripped at the seams I was so thrilled and thoroughly happy and excited and just... Oh, it was beyond words! I'm so excited for you, you're going to love it! >_<

Yes! Yippee! Eh, Thanks! O_o

And as you and your mother drove like 300 miles to see Mika,

Im going to cruise over the sea to Sweden!

Mika makes us travel... :lmfao:

Yes! Yippee! Eh, Thanks! O_o

And as you and your mother drove like 300 miles to see Mika,

Im going to cruise over the sea to Sweden!

Mika makes us travel... :lmfao:

indeed he does! ^_^

haha At least he's worth it :wub2: And, I suppose its a fair trade considering all the travel he does for us ^_^ lol

indeed he does! ^_^

haha At least he's worth it :wub2: And, I suppose its a fair trade considering all the travel he does for us ^_^ lol

You're very right about that!

My tama will gain another year very soon...

Im waiting to try to give the make-up to him as a birthday gift... :roftl:

Im tryin every trick I can to have him use it!

Exactly!

please dont explode it could be rather messy :shocked:

Ooooh thats what i wanted to tell you all my first tamagotchi had a baby yesterday...now i have two tamagotchis on the screen

but i havent been asked to name the baby yet i guess i will when my original leaves....but its a little girl YAY :naughty:

please dont explode it could be rather messy :shocked:

Ooooh thats what i wanted to tell you all my first tamagotchi had a baby yesterday...now i have two tamagotchis on the screen

but i havent been asked to name the baby yet i guess i will when my original leaves....but its a little girl YAY :naughty:

Ooh, how lovely is that! :biggrin2:

You need to feed and play with them both? :blink:

:blink: no the baby just hangs around at the moment doesnt need to be fed yet its still focusing on the orignalk character...but i have read that eventually the original character will leave after a few days

well mine WAS a boy to start with then i got a letter and it asked me if my tamagotchi wanted to love....so i said yeah

there was a load of hearts then the baby arrived :naughty:

I may be having a bit of a blonde moment here!!

But in the interview where MIKA has to feed his tamagotchi has anybodyelse(probably all of you!) noticed he says "He's hungry" so he has a boy!! Just wonder how old it is and whether it has died again since then xx

Aww, congrats Bexx!! ^_^ Thats' fantastic!!

Elphi turned three today and became an adult. I forget which one she turned into but shes below the maidchi one, or whatever its name is. And i have VERY exciting news! Once she turned into an adult and I bought a mirror (it was in the shop on my tama) I had her use the makeup and she did! She danced in front of mirror for a while and then she moved out of the screen and then all of a sudden her face got all big on the screen and she was all done up! It was so cute! ^_^

Aww, Mika had a boy! Shame he never kept it up but thats so cool! ^_^

Once she turned into an adult and I bought a mirror (it was in the shop on my tama) I had her use the makeup and she did! She danced in front of mirror for a while and then she moved out of the screen and then all of a sudden her face got all big on the screen and she was all done up! It was so cute! ^_^

I am going to try that right away! :shocked:

Mine died again!!! i tried to stick a pen in the back to reset to but now its broke:thumbdown: i cant keep it alive 4 more than 3 days and now i have to buy another one. it looks cute when its dead with its wings and then it flew of to heaven.... RIP little one!!!!

I got my daughter one for her birthday - but she left me to feed it, clean it and play with it etc when she was at school. I used to take it everwhere with me - and boy did I get some funny looks!!! :boxed:

hahaha i still do get funny looks :naughty:

I got my daughter one for her birthday - but she left me to feed it, clean it and play with it etc when she was at school. I used to take it everwhere with me - and boy did I get some funny looks!!! :boxed:

I rember looking after Beckars And her friends when they was @ school and taking them to ASDA with me...i got even stranger looks !!!