again about that mika is/isn`t a gay thing... When it`ll stop?! X(

lollipop15

:hunter::annoyed_h4h::furious:I`ve just read an articlethat made me just furious. A Latvian journalist had wrote: So we knoe now that this new British artist is gay etc.He was also saying that if Latvian peoples don`t have ANY musical taste it could be very possible that Mika`ll be famous in Latvia too. HOW CAN HE SAY LIKE THAT? This journalist thinks like that - if you aren`t singing like the Pussycat Dolls (I think they don`t really sing they just show their bodies :thumbdown: )then you`re nothing. Hate!!! And why all thoese rumour newspapers are so pleasant to say that Mika`s gay. Is it becouse of his funny songs or red pants or his cute braces? Why they can`t leave his private life stay private? rarrr I`m SO angry! ...And even if Mika IS a gay, it definitely DOESN`T change his musical tallent or the way he is!

So what do you think about all this endless Gay Thing? I`m already tired to read all these craps!

P.S. Sorry if there are any mistakes in my text but I am just SO P**T OFF that I just wrote what I think, I couldn`t keep silent.

• Replies 60
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Today one girl was trying to convince me that "He is gay, he is". I was like oh, shut up already, you don't know anything about it and does it matter? Especially to you, because you don't even like his music?"

This girl really pissed me off:sneaky2: :sneaky2:

i agree with everything above...i mean whhhyy is it sooo important to know about his sexuality???

Silly Journalists lets write an article about the journalists sexuality and post it everywhere see how he likes it :sneaky2:

i agree with everything above...i mean whhhyy is it sooo important to know about his sexuality???

Silly Journalists lets write an article about the journalists sexuality and post it everywhere see how he likes it :sneaky2:

Exactly , The great Freddie Mercury stopped talking to newspapers just for these reasons

Here we go again :blink: In my opinion he must want people to guess, so it can't come as a big surprise when people do guess now can it? I don't at all like when it's put out to be something negative and don't at all like when it becomes the main subject in the media, but I still can't see what's so damn wrong about guessing or talking about it, I'm having some fantasic discussions with my gay friends about this subject, for some reason they all believe he's gay...well can't really blame them for wanting to believe it :roftl:

I seriously, really dont care to be honest. Even if he came out and said:

'dudes, im as gay as the day is long...'

it would not change a thing about how much i love him or his music!!

But i think the annoying thing is that, if he did say he was gay, he'd no longer be known as 'pop sensation Mika...' cos in every interveiw it would be.... 'Gay pop sensation Mika...'

So he does right in keeping it all private!! Wheyy! (y)

I agree you CAZgIRL, i would like to know so I could think about Mika like you do but it isn`t the most important to me! Hate that people just can`t or don`t want to come down! - relax, take it easyAnyway... the thing that he isn`t saying AnYthing about that just makes him more mysterious and I kinda like it. :wub2:

And yeah Kata,we just CAN`T blame them... :naughty::bleh:

I don't think it's negative, I just don't think it's necessary for people to know. It's his business only.

I woud'nt care less if he's gay or not, I like his music and that is all that matters.

Now let me get ready for my first gay mariage in August :wink2:

I find it interesting how people always wondered about Freddie and he was continually ambiguous about whether he was or not. It just seems like it's the same issue with Mika, because everyone keeps asking and Mika continues to be really cryptic and ambiguous in a similar way.

Just a thought I had. :)

well, i think it's a very clever move, him not telling. i mean this way everybody can believe what they want and keep lovin him to bits if they want to and it also raises the controversy which can only be a good thing for sales and exposure :thumb_yello:go on mika, tease away!

I find it interesting how people always wondered about Freddie and he was continually ambiguous about whether he was or not. It just seems like it's the same issue with Mika, because everyone keeps asking and Mika continues to be really cryptic and ambiguous in a similar way.

Just a thought I had. :)

I totally agree with this , it reminds me of freddie so much , its a strength in many ways to say sod you Ill keep you guessing

Yup, and Freddie managed to do that for basically his entire career! People STILL have debates as to whether or not he was gay. I think it's pretty clear, but everyone has their assumptions and opinions on this.

I think Mika is making the right decision in telling everyone it's none of their business. Do normal people go up to other people and ask about their sexuality? Um, noooo.....

One thing you have to know is that Latvian people are very traditionnal and homophobic. Some years ago, dog sh*** was thrown on people who tried to do a Gay Pride March in Riga. At the same time Neo-Nazi demonstrations are tolerated in this country !:shocked:

When I think I will have to go there in two months for my work, it drives me totally wild ! I wish I was sent elsewhere, especially after having read this article ! It 's sure that people who throw dog excrements on gay people get mad when they see our little Mika with his high voice, hiis long curly hair and his colourful clothes. And let's not forget songs like "Billy Brown" ! They must get mad, indeed and decide that if Mika speaks about homosexuality without any agressivity, he must be gay too. Well, who minds ? Even though I have a strong crush for him, I wouldn't care if he was gay since I will never have him, anyway ! It's his life !

How will I manage, during those two weeks in Latvia ? I swear I will promote Mika's music, even though I don't go there for this reason, and even thought I was asked not to do anything that could shock my hosts ! I will promote him, I swear it on his lovely curled hair ! I will make the hugest publicity you can imagine for him ! That's the least I can do for him, after all the happiness he brought in my life !

Everyone is a bit curious about Mika's private life. Let's be honest but this is sick to talk about his pirvate life all the time and don't care about his music, which is absolutely amazing! People have no right to be interested in his private life...