The Official Freddie Mercury Rememberance Thread

for those of you not in the US, you might have nooo clue what i'm talking about, but there's a band called The Click Five, and the keyboardist, Ben Romans told me the other day that he thought Mika was like a modern day Freddie Mercury.

Just thought it was kind of funny how this was the first thread I saw and how he said that.

• Replies 899
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Posted Images

Ive been on those queen forums too but it just didnt seem right to me, I had always been in the fan club for years with Jackie Gunn and it felt like being a traitor to her and she is brilliant! I have been back to look recently but its not l ike it used to be in the fan club and it just doesnt feel right. I think the prob is everyone feels they know everything cause there is nothing new and if there is something new then Brian will write about it, so its all based on history and ppl get all competitive. Shame. I dont know if I am right but I could never really imagine Fred ir even roger to some extent sat in front of their computers on forums!!! Mika is a cyber geek and that makes this place all the more fitting:roftl: :punk:

I LOVE those pictures, this is a nice thread:thumb_yello: and Roger said apparently that fred didtn want to mess with his teeth cause he considered it would be messing with his office!! bless him , i loved his teeth:roftl: i adore him, and yes his eyes are the deepest pools of heaven:blush-anim-cl: :wub2::roftl:

Me too. The final "I still love you" kills me. :'(

...Me too...

Freddie-Mercury.jpg

<<(I love you) I love you for your passion (for your passion)

I love you for your fire

The violent desire that burns me in its flame (burns me in its flame)

A love I dare not name

The still and calm releases (releases)

That sweep into my soul (sweep into my soul)

That slowly (slowly) slowly (slowly)

Slowly (slowly) slowly (slowly) take control>>

Freddie Mercury, The Golden Boy