Concert in Milano moved!!

Mirtilla

News for all italians Mika fans: due to the growing number of people, the concert of Milano (Italy) which will be on 12 april won't be at Magazzini Generali but at the Limelight, used to be the old Propaganda.

• Replies 181
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Posted Images

News for all italians Mika fans: due to the growing number of people, the concert of Milano (Italy) which will be on 12 april won't be at Magazzini Generali but at the Limelight, used to be the old Propaganda.

this is news for me!!! Are you sure? where did you read it???

Are the tickets still valid??? Where is Limelight???

Please help!!! no such news on Mikasounds.com.....:shocked: :shocked:

I think the Limelight should be quite close to the Magazzini Generali, I checked it out on the internet and I also asked a friend living there....they're both quite near the Bocconi University. And there should be no problems with the tickets! :thumb_yello:

I think the Limelight should be quite close to the Magazzini Generali, I checked it out on the internet and I also asked a friend living there....they're both quite near the Bocconi University. And there should be no problems with the tickets! :thumb_yello:

thanks....I am a bit worried, have two children with me and have to care about their security too.... maybe you also know how many people fit in Limelight?? :wink2:

Yeah it's been confirmed: it will be at the Limelight, Via Gian Carlo Castelbarco, 11 (zona Ripamonti). The concert will start at 21,30 and will be open by an English band named Mr Hudson & The Library.

Yeah it's been confirmed: it will be at the Limelight, Via Gian Carlo Castelbarco, 11 (zona Ripamonti). The concert will start at 21,30 and will be open by an English band named Mr Hudson & The Library.

Mirtilla...I Love YOU!!!

I want to go with the concert with you!!! Please...:boat:

thanks....I am a bit worried, have two children with me and have to care about their security too.... maybe you also know how many people fit in Limelight?? :wink2:

Mi sembra di aver letto che ci sta un bel po' di gente, qualcosa come più di 2000 persone...ad ogni modo qui c'è un link che potrebbe interessarvi:

http://www.nottidaleon.it/milano/discoteche/133_discoteca_limelight_milano.htm

Ok, questo posso dirlo solo in italiano: VI INVIDIO!!!!!

Non posso andare al concerto e... che rabbia!!!

Ma la prossima volta che Mika viene in Italia farò di tutto per vederlo, di tutto!

anzi, quest'estate sono pronta ad andare in Inghilterra o in Francia o da qualsiasi altra parte per non perdermelo. nel frattempo mi deprimerò... :boxed:

Ok, questo posso dirlo solo in italiano: VI INVIDIO!!!!!

Non posso andare al concerto e... che rabbia!!!

Ma la prossima volta che Mika viene in Italia farò di tutto per vederlo, di tutto!

anzi, quest'estate sono pronta ad andare in Inghilterra o in Francia o da qualsiasi altra parte per non perdermelo. nel frattempo mi deprimerò... :boxed:

come mai? problemi con i genitori?? mi pare che abbiate anche vacanza da scuola...come sei messa? vuoi dire ai tuoi che ci sono io (mamma affidabile di anni 47 con due bambini dietro) ...ach, mi sono scoperta, volevo restare in incognito :bond:

don't be blue, darling.... Mika will last forever, as a highlander :thumb_yello:

that's what I have been posting about, hotdlp... what time do you think would be better to arrive to be in a decent position? I have the same problem and I wanna plan arrival accurately.

thanks

please, anyone who's experience about this, what time of the day should one be reasonably there to stand in the front rows? morning? middle afternoon? i don't have a clue..

I need to book my ticks :sad:

please, anyone who's experience about this, what time of the day should one be reasonably there to stand in the front rows? morning? middle afternoon? i don't have a clue..

If you want, we can go toghether :)

At what time you'll be in Milan?

will you arrive at Malpensa airport or Linate Airport?? I'm afraid you still do not know... I will be at Limelight around 3.30 p.m. more or less. If you tell us where you will be at that hour of the day we can meet in Milan and wait together outside the place... <this is for esperia75 as well...got a 'tachipirina', had a hot shower..and here I am!>

I do not know, but i think you'll be better arrive in italy in the morning, and then take all the time you need to prepare for the big event!:wink2:

thanks a lot, guys you are both so nice! :thumb_yello:

esperia, I don't know yet what time I'll come. I have to book my ticks hence my question at about what time I should be there to see the concert from a decent position :)

I have got a map and some info by friends, so I should be able to spot the place.. hehe if ya see some red haired weirdo walking lost in the streets nearby, you'll know that's me! drop me a line and point me the right direction! LMAO :biggrin2:

robertina, I think I'll try and be there at some point in the afternoon as early as possible. maybe even by lunch time, depending on the times. I'd love to wait together for the concert, it's a long wait.. we can give each other details later on.

one thing, to all people attending this concert: inspired by sivan's awesome idea, should we try and put together smt for our boy? doesn't even need to be a scrapbook, just some sign of our appreciation as fans! we can give it a thought here and then I can volunteer to gather up the material. maybe we can send each other by email what's possible and what's not, we can add when we meet outside the concert hall.. what do you think?

I'll start an appropriate thread for it. :)

I will be in Milan early in the afternoon because I work in the morning. Go back, grasp the children, jump on a train to Milan and then on a bus to Limelight...:eek:

So, as I do not know how many other fans will be there, I cannot answer you about the present for Mika. I think also that Sivan has been the first and the last...we cannot fill his house with things!! Above that, I have no ideas....:blink: Somethign to eat? He said he loves pasta...a little banal for Italians, isn't it?

......a new pair of braces???? lol

's ok :) it was just an idea, nothing competitive with sivan, in any way. just smt special for this concert only :wink2:

I'll work out smt to give him myself. no worries :wink2:

see you at the concert then! :thumb_yello:

's ok :) it was just an idea, nothing competitive with sivan, in any way. just smt special for this concert only :wink2:

I'll work out smt to give him myself. no worries :wink2:

see you at the concert then! :thumb_yello:

if we can join an idea of yours, plz do not esitate to ask!!!!

everything for our beloved.... :blush-anim-cl:

lol

today I got the stuff for putting together the present: it's gonna be a surprise :wink2: I hope he'll like it.. I'll work at it these days and also at my outfit, still not got my ass in gear and "assembled" it.

and what about new pants?:roftl:

not bad idea at all....

and what about a new concert outfit? lol

have noticed he quite always wears:

white t-shirt

green trousers

braces :wub2: :wub2:

white shirt he takes off later

only in this last days in the USA he seems to wear some new colored t-shirts....

make a new t-shirt with something special on it???

is there anyone able to do that??? some piece of artwork on a t-shirt???

but watch out: only two weeks and two days left!!!!!!

*volunteers*

damn, I am storing up many things to prepare :shocked:

now my daughter got addicted to grace kelly and she wants me to take her to the concert (no way): so she made me promise she can make a drawing to mika, so I can bring him. knowing him, he'll like it: they both have the same colourful tastes.. LOL

what should be on the tee? any ideas? would a Large size do? he's quite skinny but he's rather tall.. I'll stick on it a fan club badge as well! got them today! :naughty: