Mirtilla

• Replies 181
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Posted Images

...I'll take a place for you!!! :wink2:

Yey thanks lol :) I must be at the front but then again all us big fans should. I wish they did special deals for people with mikafanclub badges. Maybe go backstage too wow:roftl:

know what? you know all those cool stuff he wears as a necklace? it'd be nice to make him a special one! like something hand-made by us...something small and light :D

As I have no time left to prepare anything..... I suggest:

I'll buy a leather loose necklace and then all of us can hang something small on it a make a knob to fix it.... it's faster for us to make ( we can make it before the concert) and easy for HIM to wear.

What about that?

Yey thanks lol :) I must be at the front but then again all us big fans should. I wish they did special deals for people with mikafanclub badges. Maybe go backstage too wow:roftl:

since i'm working i can't be there before 7pm.....i wanna cry...:tears:

I'll buy a leather loose necklace and then all of us can hang something small on it a make a knob to fix it.... it's faster for us to make ( we can make it before the concert) and easy for HIM to wear.

What about that?

Well well...something like Mirtilla wants to do...

that sounds cool. it's easy to make, practical to wear and it'll allow us to prepare it at last minute even if some of us arrive not long before the concert starts.

:thumb_yello:

I have yet to book, must do it before the end of the week, but I may try and get there in the early afternoon, so I can save some places for people, if that's allowed.. I dunno. :blink:

that sounds cool. it's easy to make, practical to wear and it'll allow us to prepare it at last minute even if some of us arrive not long before the concert starts.

:thumb_yello:

I have yet to book, must do it before the end of the week, but I may try and get there in the early afternoon, so I can save some places for people, if that's allowed.. I dunno. :blink:

I think some of us will be there at that time too... if late people can pass through the crowd, I think there's no problem in keeping places...considering my age, I can say they are all my daughters!!!!

What about that?

exactly what i had in mind!:thumb_yello:

You know...I'll reserve you a place in the firstline!!!:thumb_yello:

you know i love you honey! :blush-anim-cl:

considering my age, I can say they are all my daughters!!!!

:roftl: ah ah robertina! (or should i call you mom??:boxed::roftl: )

ok, so... I will buy the leather string.

Apart from little things to hang, is there anything else I should take??

I will hang 3, because we are three, then we should at least count how many are to be hung... do you know how many of us will join this present??

OMG, sometimes it comes to my mind that He might have read my letter in the scrapbook...and I faint!:blush-anim-cl:

You wouldn't believe me....

THE CONCERT HAS BEEN MOVED AGAIN!!!

Tickets have been sold out so they moved the gig at the Alcatraz, even bigger!:shocked:

The address is:

Alcatraz

Via Valtellina 25

20157 Milano

I'm thinking if we should go direct to SanSiro before they move him once more!:sneaky2:

You wouldn't believe me....

THE CONCERT HAS BEEN MOVED AGAIN!!!

Tickets have been sold out so they moved the gig at the Alcatraz, even bigger!:shocked:

The address is:

Alcatraz

Via Valtellina 25

20157 Milano

I'm thinking if we should go direct to SanSiro before they move him once more!:sneaky2:

OMG, at this point Assago would be the best choice for me...

Anyway, thanks for info.... what can I say? More and more worried about having a 8y.o. child at this concert.... tell me something reassuring, please!!! I cannot leave him at home now, he would BITE me!

can we msn, plz? send me PM, if you like

*dies*

where the heck is this new place???? I cannot believe it!! this organisation seems rather faulty to me, doesn't it? :thumbdown:

they keep moving all the time and going bigger and bigger, I am censoring my thoughts right now.

anyway, is this new place located in the same part of the city?

:tears:

thanks a lot for the info, mirtilla, you're precious.

*dies*

where the heck is this new place???? I cannot believe it!! this organisation seems rather faulty to me, doesn't it? :thumbdown:

they keep moving all the time and going bigger and bigger, I am censoring my thoughts right now.

anyway, is this new place located in the same part of the city?

:tears:

thanks a lot for the info, mirtilla, you're precious.

Welcome to Italy big mess, dear!

Anyway, if this is definitive - but never say never - I add a small map of the way from Limelight to Alcatraz, in order to have a faint idea...it's just the other side of Milan!!

I think you'd better fetch a Milan town map with you... and study it before leaving. We are always here for help ,especially fans living in Milan.

CIAO

and thanks a lot, robertina, you're a sweetheart *hugs*

I think I'll manage to this new place also, but I TRULY hope they won't go bigger than this, as we are already loosing the intimate atmosphere I was aiming to when I firstly purchased the tick to the gig.

I am frankly growing more and more discouraged in order to which actual chances us die hard fans have to see him from a decent position (i.e. first rows), and meet him after the gig (or before for that matter..) to deliver him our little gifts and say hello.

NOW I am depressed... :tears:

I can also see your worries, robertina, with an 8 y.o. along. that's why I won't allow my daughter to come also. she's younger besides.

sigh