Concert in Milano moved!!

Mirtilla

i'll just cross my fingers, cos usually i'm lucky when it comes to mika, but then again i'm unlucky when it comes 2 seeing him live :(. Maybe we should bring a big banner to the concert saying 'WE LOVE U MIKA PLEASE MEET US STRAIGHT AFTER THIS CONCERT' lol maybe he'll get freaked out.

• Replies 181
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Posted Images

OK! So I will care about the board/banner, I'll have it printed. Of course I should roll it, I'm coming by train! A3 will do? or bigger? I'm just waiting for an OK by Sunny, I do not want to do things without his authorization, but he will not answer...SUNNYYYYYY, hurry up!

pls send advice!

exactly, i have flown all the way from london to see him (even though i have to visit family in milan anyway but he dont need to know that) so the least he could do is meet us, as we are very ddedicated anyway :D and so in love aah or maybe he'll read this thread, MIKA don't let us wait too long to meet u. Pleaseee

yes, darlin (meaning mika) if you read this, please consider us who have come all the way to hear you play and sing live and to see you in person and to deliver little gifts from daughter who otherwise will slaughter me.. *gulps* :blink:

thx for the panel, robertina! you, clever thing! :thumb_yello:

i suggest little animals as pendants, or cartoon heroes (mine will be a snoopy), he loves them both.

just read some italian forums...there are groups of screaming girls ready to fight for the front row.....MIKAFANCLUB, get ready for the fight!!

<you'll never stand my fight>

i suggest little animals as pendants, or cartoon heroes (mine will be a snoopy), he loves them both.

just read some italian forums...there are groups of screaming girls ready to fight for the front row.....MIKAFANCLUB, get ready for the fight!!

<you'll never stand my fight>

Yes definitely gonna beat them to it!! Where did u read that?

I was thinking about a little lollipop i have as it relates to the song lollipop (as im sure everyone knows) and thats like his favourite song he's done on the album. But i only have a blue one i wanna put a pink one. Oh and btw the lollipop isn't real so it's really light, so it should fit on the necklace.

I will be in Milan for the concert too..

Can you guys, but i think is more correct gilrs :wink2: , tell me how are you organized?

I would like to make group with you before and during the concert.

I come from naples and we are three friends.

Do you think it is possible to meet him and say hello (before getting down :naughty: )???????

If you want you can contact me by MSN at claus@ngi.it

Bye to all

d.

I will be in Milan for the concert too..

Can you guys, but i think is more correct gilrs :wink2: , tell me how are you organized?

I would like to make group with you before and during the concert.

I come from naples and we are three friends.

Do you think it is possible to meet him and say hello (before getting down :naughty: )???????

If you want you can contact me by MSN at claus@ngi.it

Bye to all

d.

if u read the previous posts it should tell u a bit about our plans, and if it works we shall be able to meet him :)

lol ok, well basically if we all wear mikafanclub badges and our nicknames on the site so we know who we are, then we all stick together so hopefully we can push our way to the front, then we wait a bit (god knows how many hours) so that we can meet him and give him a necklace we're making, so if u have a pendant u want to add, go ahead.

oh, I had thought about cartoon character and lollipop pendants.. *puppy eyes* LOL never mind, I'll find smt else! ;)

oh robertina, you read there are some troups of fangirls planning to stalk him..?? sigh we won't be the only ones. but we don't wanna stalk him, just say him hello politely and not shouting I WANNNA MARRY YAAAAA.. :naughty: *so darlin, (mika) please consider our request to save for us 10 minutes of your precious time* :thumb_yello:

Yes definitely gonna beat them to it!! Where did u read that?

I was thinking about a little lollipop i have as it relates to the song lollipop (as im sure everyone knows) and thats like his favourite song he's done on the album. But i only have a blue one i wanna put a pink one. Oh and btw the lollipop isn't real so it's really light, so it should fit on the necklace.

for the first time I tried to find out if there were Italian fan clubs, I found the official one, liked with universal: http://www.micamusic.it. It sounds a copy of this one, but in Italian. In the forum a girl posted in a thread, saying that a fan club already existed, it has been on for months and that they are very well organized, going toghether to the concert to be in the front row...then a little quarrel between the two forums started and I gave up...to come back here, where my heart lies:wub2: !!

u can put them on as well :) it's the thought that counts anyways. Do u think we can manage to not get tempted to be like 'MARRY ME' or end up kissing him or something :S ? lol cos i wouldn't be surprised if something like that happened.

what kind of banner are you going to print?

Can i help you?

What about the italian group ones?

Why don't we join the 2 groups!

Even though i think the more we are the less we can hope to meet him.

I'd have never tought there are so many mika fans....

great!!

Where did you buy your tickets?

I think it will be pretty difficult for us to meet and act together for the final aim... not to fancy more people!!!

I'm going to the printing shop with the logo Sunny posted in the bagde thread and I'll ask what they can do with that, I'll keep you updated.

Then, we can meet outside Alcatraz, some of us can be there very early in the afternoon... with some sort of badge and nickname it will be easy to meet.

If you log in and see a fan called ESPERIA75, she is from Naples too and will come to the concert. She is not at the PC at the moment but I told her by sms that some people from Naples turned up! You can speak on msn.

Ciao!

ma sono l'unico a sentirsi un pò stupido a parlare tra italiani in un thread italiano in inglese?

:roftl:

:)

cmq se volete possiamo coordinarci via msn poi una volta a milano con i cell.

oh, dear...as long as an official Italian thread is launched...we will go on in English!! This is a global forum....

I tried to msn with you, but you did not answer!

I'll try tomorrow...now I'm jumping in my bed... it's bed time for me!!

Hugs to all, make MIKA dreams...:wub2:

ma sono l'unico a sentirsi un pò stupido a parlare tra italiani in un thread italiano in inglese?

:roftl:

:)

cmq se volete possiamo coordinarci via msn poi una volta a milano con i cell.

as long as this is an international forum we should keep speaking in english, also because we're not only italians who will go on thursday ;)

ah ah, i am making a lollipop-pendant too!:biggrin2:

i feel so isolated when i don't come here during the day..too bad, today i was printing the book of my boss so i couldn't surf the internet:sneaky2:

ah ah, i am making a lollipop-pendant too!:biggrin2:

i feel so isolated when i don't come here during the day..too bad, today i was printing the book of my boss so i couldn't surf the internet:sneaky2:

Lol, i wonder how this necklace will turn out like, i think it'll look very bright, colourful and fun!!! :D I'm sure he'll love it.

Yeah I know what u mean, it's kinda like a drug u need to get a fix of it otherwise u feel like u can't carry on with the day, kinda like with Mika's music.