Concert in Milano moved!!

Mirtilla

lovely! thx robertina and thx son too! :wink2:

i still think we should try and meet him FIRST and then eventually after too. cause I do am worried about the after show, if there's some sort of afterparty somewhere we are not admitted to, he may have to run. shall we stick to that? we can always meet him twice *whishful thinking*

• Replies 181
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Posted Images

*bumping up the thread a little*

today I have made some of my mika's presents, not all is done, but hej, it's a start! I am also working at my outfit. its slowly coming together.. too bad i have such little time left.. ugh! :blink:

*bumping up the thread a little*

today I have made some of my mika's presents, not all is done, but hej, it's a start! I am also working at my outfit. its slowly coming together.. too bad i have such little time left.. ugh! :blink:

...What? what???

...So, according to what Mirtilla and Robertina say, we have: rosettes, badges and placards that identify MFC members in Milan concert, besides the necklace as gift for Mika...I hope we meet altogether some hour before the event to organize the "shouting" :)

O my God, I haven't had time to follow the forum and now I can't read everything!!!!!!! I didn't know the gig isn't going to be in Magazzini Generali!!!! where will it be,at Alcatraz?! o my God!!!!!!

Is someone so kind to explain me how can we(from the forum) recognize each other?!

And what time will you be there?

Please help me!!!!!!!!!

O my God, I haven't had time to follow the forum and now I can't read everything!!!!!!! I didn't know the gig isn't going to be in Magazzini Generali!!!! where will it be,at Alcatraz?! o my God!!!!!!

Is someone so kind to explain me how can we(from the forum) recognize each other?!

And what time will you be there?

Please help me!!!!!!!!!

My dear...we have logo of MFC everywhere there...on the shirt, with placards...you'll recognize us :punk:

But I've sent to you a PM, so we can meet in Milan :)

My dear...we have logo of MFC everywhere there...on the shirt, with placards...you'll recognize us :punk:

But I've sent to you a PM, so we can meet in Milan :)

I have no badge, they have not come yet *cries* I have ordered long ago, MOST irritating.

but you'll def. recognise me, I'll be mika-ish to the bone LOL :mf_rosetinted:

thx honey, but it's thur. night :wink2: I am looking forward to it though. MADLY looking forward.. LOL

That is very true..............I know that! Trouble is.........I think today is Wednesday! Have a goodo ne anyway!

That is very true..............I know that! Trouble is.........I think today is Wednesday! Have a goodo ne anyway!

That is supposed to say Have a good one...........my fingers run away from me sometimes!

Hi!!!

I'll be there with you!

Ciao, ci sarò anche io!

White Queen ti ho vista anche sull'altro fun club! mamma mia, io non ho tempo di stare dietro ai forum, già sono presa da quello della mia uni, dalle attività e dagli esami :shocked:

Però che bello!!! sono in fibrillazione...sono già in crisi per cosa mettermi ahahah :naughty:! E' l'occasione per farlo innamorare :mfr_lol:

Lasciatemi perdere, sono un caso patologico....:wink2:

ciao!

:italia:

Hi everyone!

Back from the mountains, at last!

Are you ready??? Are you hot???

OMG, here we are...in 2 days'time we will be screaming and dancing and....

I will be in Milan at Alcatraz around 3.30 p.m. with MFC badges/rosettes/panels and whatever...we cannot but meet and wait together, hoping to meet him before or after...

Has anyone got news about afterconcerts in Denmark or Sweden? Frozen air as in Paris??? or warmer one as in the USA???

Avoca, I do not remember if I sent you PM with my mobile phone (deleted all of them), send PM if you want.

OMG OMG OMG :shocked::wub2:

Tomorrow!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Aiuto, quest'attesa mi snerva.. Io non avrò nessun badge, niente di niente...non ho avuto tempo..avete qualche idea x costruire qlcosa di veloce ma carino?!

Cmq vi riconoscerò e verrò da voi..

bacione