Love today single cover!

Sity

I think it's Love Today single's cover you can see in Mika's myspace now!

lovetodaysinglecovereb9.jpg

(Sou's image)

What do you think?

There's also added his music video "Love Today!"

oh, the attachement is exactly the same pic as the one above...

lovet.bmp

• Replies 35
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Mmmm.. this one has the androgynous man on which I was on about before.( I thought I was going mad!) I heard MIKA say he had a new character for this single but it has been hush hush so far??? maybey thats the reason for the two covers???? xx

Mmmm.. this one has the androgynous man on which I was on about before.( I thought I was going mad!) I heard MIKA say he had a new character for this single but it has been hush hush so far??? maybey thats the reason for the two covers???? xx

A new character?! Where'd he say that?! :shocked:

A new character?! Where'd he say that?

In an interview before he did the T-mobile gig I think. Somebody asked him what the next single was and he said love today and he already has a character.

Could have been on You Tube. Shall have a looky tomorrow for you as have to come off computer now xx

looks like a fairyland or something..! :wink2:

Lovely, I need to see it closer though...

That's exactly what I thought when I saw it yesterday, it's like out of a fairy tale. I only wish it were possible to enlarge it to see the details.

In the back doesn't it look like the factory (pipe)-type buildings that manufacture pop-stars (as shown in the Grace Kelly cartoon)?

In the back doesn't it look like the factory (pipe)-type buildings that manufacture pop-stars (as shown in the Grace Kelly cartoon)?

Yes, it looks...

*needs a microscope*

I wonder what's the castle for..?

(As everything would need to have a reason...) :naughty:

I was also thinking there could be references in the picture to stories Mika and his sister created (for his alternate world) that we may not yet know about ... or perhaps we could guess at some things if we get into the 'right' mind-set?? Is that crazy talk? Maybe it makes sense... I just like the cover cause with Mika there's always a story/ies (and ideas), not necessarily immediately obvious or accesible .:original:

I was also thinking there could be references in the picture to stories Mika and his sister created (for his alternate world) that we may not yet know about ... or perhaps we could guess at some things if we get into the 'right' mind-set?? Is that crazy talk? Maybe it makes sense... I just like the cover cause with Mika there's always a story/ies (and ideas), not necessarily immediately obvious or accesible .:original:

That's just what I was thinking...

But Im not gonna get too suspicious with the pictures or I'll just hurt myself.

I mean my imagination can fly quite high!

I already have made up some things and stories in my mind about this cover... :blink:

It's certainly brighter than the Grace Kelly cover, and it explains what he said in the Transmission interview about the androgynous man character. I wonder what he will have as the bonus track this time?