what will Mika write about you?

Steph

• Replies 251
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

I have the funny feeling that Mika will have to buy a new shelf/rack/room/house(?!) to store all the hilarious MFC books and stuff he'll get in the near and in the remote future ...:thumb_yello:

hehe

well you know that he wants to build a mika village with all his favourite houses in, so one can be his 'fan library house' !!

the good thing is and that sets him apart from the rest is that he really gets blown away by the gifts...he appreciates everything!

it makes him sweeter and cuter

i know one thing for sure...

when he reads how you all see yourselves in relationship to him he'll love the descriptions, they are soo vey well put by each and everone!!!!!!!!

Natie ....ok.If I looked to her avatar I can see that she's a cartoon girl who want's to live in my (Mika's) world!!!!

Much love Natie x

mika notes down...natie: cartoon sweetie...audition for lollipop girl?

ThatRadFreak:

Doesnt Post Much

Posts That Are Made Are A Leetle Bit Freaky

Buuut

I Should Totally Marry Her

=D

mika takes notes: freaky? no way , cheeky.....marrying...?..ehm....

What would MIKA say about me:

Lucy:Suffers from Obsessive Compulsive Disorder about me. I see you as a threat. I noticed she supports everything I do and loves my smile and lips. Mentioned that if she ever meet me would kiss me from head to toe. Spooky but sweet.

What would MIKA say about me:

Lucy:Suffers from Obsessive Compulsive Disorder about me. I see you as a threat. I noticed she supports everything I do and loves my smile and lips. Mentioned that if she ever meet me would kiss me from head to toe. Spooky but sweet.

mhm mika notes down: do i want to be kissed from head to toe....keep safe in case needed

hoochatootch....

also goes by "tootch" (she does this to save mfc members from finger entanglement while typing her name!)

she hardly ever uses capital letters - except when emphasis is demanded...

she's a philosophical nutter mum, optimist, and forever child-at-heart....

...that thinks i am an ANGEL! :naughty:

What he may write:

born4mika- is careful what she writes so she doesn't sound obsessed when i read this, is desparate to meet me in Aust, thinks i am the best thing since sliced bread!:blink: Thinks her life will be complete the second i smile at her and say her name.

what i want him to write-

Sarah (he knows my name?!?!?!):punk: - so lovely, such a sweetie, will call her later so we can meet up, i have been looking forward to meeting her for so long, serious potential for long term relationship.. possible marriage... if only she would say yes!! :wub2: Actually, i'll call her now... :biggrin2:

hoochatootch....

also goes by "tootch" (she does this to save mfc members from finger entanglement while typing her name!)

she hardly ever uses capital letters - except when emphasis is demanded...

she's a philosophical nutter mum, optimist, and forever child-at-heart....

...that thinks i am an ANGEL! :naughty:

mika notes down...hoochatootch...hmm...nutter but child at hart...good for auditions as lollipop?

mika notes down...hoochatootch...hmm...nutter but child at hart...good for auditions as lollipop?

:blush-anim-cl: maybe a little shy for lollipop - but most definitely stage mom!!!

maybe should just change "nutter" to "mika nutter!":naughty:

(as i am just begining to realize that i cant fight it any more!!!:roftl: )

:blush-anim-cl: maybe a little shy for lollipop - but most definitely stage mom!!!

maybe should just change "nutter" to "mika nutter!":naughty:

(as i am just begining to realize that i cant fight it any more!!!:roftl: )

mika crosses out 'auditions for lollipop and writes, .....could wear glossy lips costume?'

mika crosses out 'auditions for lollipop and writes, .....could wear glossy lips costume?'

glossy lips costume?? i havent seen that!

show me a picture steph, please!!:wink2:

maybe i wasnt clear enough by stage mom - should have been backstage mom!!!:naughty:

maybe i need to redo my original post????