what will Mika write about you?

Steph

• Replies 251
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Daka: Yet another girl, lost in time and space, fantasying that I’ll come and make a concert in her country… um, Serbia?

NOTE TO MYSELF: After you find Serbia on the map of Europe, make sure you avoid it on your tour, or you just might fall in love with this girl, and you don’t, I repeat, YOU DON’T have time for private life.

:blush-anim-cl:

I'm A Bit Confused At This One. He's One Of The Only Straight Men On The Fan Club, And He's Totally Obsessed With Me. He's Also Played My Songs Backwards And Found Secret Messages. I Can't Imagine What Would Make Him Even Think Of Doing That. Hmm, That Gives Me An Idea... :naughty:

I'm A Bit Confused At This One. He's One Of The Only Straight Men On The Fan Club, And He's Totally Obsessed With Me. He's Also Played My Songs Backwards And Found Secret Messages. I Can't Imagine What Would Make Him Even Think Of Doing That. Hmm, That Gives Me An Idea... :naughty:

Exactly! :thumb_yello:

• 2 weeks later...

Kavi: Beware of the quiet ones. Don't let her initial shyness fool anyone! A typical MFCer who's totally obsessed beyond words! It's unreal how someone can be so obsessed! "Cute but psycho." Is trying to convert the little island of Trinidad to some sort of Mika-crazed island. Have driven family and friends mad with only talking about me, playing my music and singing! Is seriously obsessed, might kidnap me if she gets the chance. But gotta check out Trinidad though! Will make a good veterinarian (will take good care of my tamagotchi)! Yes i WILL check her!! Note her sig: You cannot hold an obssessive girl responsible for her actions!!

Marianne84:

Has she run away from the Chocolate Factory? She's going to make herself a candy outfit and come to see me dressed up in it on July... Makes ridicilous pictures of me. Apparently she has made a comic strip of my toenails! Good God... What will she think up next? A joke about my grey underpants? And why, oh why I've got an individual hair sticking out of my curls in almost every drawings of hers? And I almost forgot... This girl desperately wants me to visit her country Finland. Apparently I don't need to though, cuz she would probably swim her way to me. Wouldn't it be kind of dangerous for her? Cuz she would melt if she's been made of sugar.

:D

• 3 weeks later...

FmBm: Looks young and innocent but has a surprisingly big potty mouth! Has a weird obsession with me and....amputated hooker horses that wear garters and peg legs. Keep away from her!

violet_sky: (with '_' between violet and sky *LOL*)

...strange girl, blushes while seeing a picture or a video of me, the poor thing. Hugs her TV and is obviously desperately MAD. Would love me to read "Le Petit Prince" in French to her... (as if I had the time :bleh: )

Known by the police for annoyance due to noise, especially for violating people in their cars waiting next to hers at the traffic lights by playing psychobabble pop music on full blast just intending to give their lives a sense....

Very dedicated - must be a Scorpio...*LOL*

urgent memo: make sure she will never get into any press related profession! Not even a part time job, for she spins my words and invents dangerous and highly ridiculous captions, let alone her hair-raising re-translation attempts of my interviews with German magazines... :bleh:

Update: 'Amazed and mystified by me to an extend that's close to transcendental.' :boxed:

about me...

Ioana: That girl is the total pervo,and she seems to have a tallent for discovering the hidden pervo in people also..like her voice though,and I`ll probably use her little idiotic rhymes somewhere along the way :lmao:

No, I don't. I really don't understand how you got that idea....:sneaky2:

It wasn't me :mf_rosetinted:

(current state of identities: :blink::fish:)

My perv thelepaty is endless :lmfao:

see...you`r even hurting the fish ---> :fish:

now is that any way for a press- person to behave? Even the fish has a pervy note in that hit...reminds me of Queenies whip :lmao:

Scut Monkey: thought her name was "Smut Monkey" at first. Enjoys dancing like Carolina. Has a thing for feathery diamante ball masks. Calls me her "favourite plastic bag" (she's a Moroccan nutter). Thinks that Life In Cartoon Motion should be dispensed in her Pharmacy in the treatment of depression but not ADHD (attention deficit hyperactivity disorder) and OCD (obsessive compulsive disorder). Plans on seeing every show that I do in Australia: must remind Jerry to issue a restraining order in all states when we go back there. Wait, is that really what I want to do...? :naughty:

Scut Monkey: thought her name was "Smut Monkey" at first. Enjoys dancing like Carolina. Has a thing for feathery diamante ball masks. Calls me her "favourite plastic bag" (she's a Moroccan nutter). Thinks that Life In Cartoon Motion should be dispensed in her Pharmacy in the treatment of depression but not ADHD (attention deficit hyperactivity disorder) and OCD (obsessive compulsive disorder). Plans on seeing every show that I do in Australia: must remind Jerry to issue a restraining order in all states when we go back there. Wait, is that really what I want to do? :naughty:

Haha I loved yours! :punk: :punk:

:shocked: i'm scared he won't write anything about me:shocked: but here it goes:

Droopsy: hmm, not the most talkative member, which frightens me... the quiet ones are always the most obsessed! She doesn't have time to hang out on the forum, she's away all day in her little fantasy world fantasizing about me and how she's going to be able to kidnap me and keep me hostage in her studio!And make me play her piano over and over again:shocked: but, on the other hand, I'm sure I'll be in good hands whilst being held at that studio:das:

Lollipop Monkey: Newer member, posts long-winded responses to almost everything. Rather verbose, but occasionally insightful. Should probably lighten up a bit! Comes across as being sane and level headed, although tends to suddenly switch gears and start making sexual innuendos after midnight.

Note to self: Even though she's in Western Canada, she's just crazy enough to fly across the continent to a gig. This might indicate a red alert fangirl; consider extra security for all North American gigs from September onward, never know where she might turn up.