what will Mika write about you?

Steph

here 's a new idea of mine.....

Mika runs around with a little notebook taking down ideas and making notes of things he sees...

imagine..

he logs into us and he spends some time readig our threads...maybe over many days, what do you think his notes about you would be...,.....:wub2:

post a brief summary of what you think he'll dot down about you...(going by everything you said and posted) also a few words that describes him to you...

make it a few words only, I would like to collect as many as possible and put it into a little book to give to him

to start you off:

Steph: completely bonkers...with her crazy threads....:yay::insane::gathering:

• Replies 251
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Unwantedsysric:

Desperate to meet me. Seems to have made tons of videos and pictures of my show in Toronto. Somewhat creepy, since she comes out and says she enjoys stalking interviews with me in them...

Note to self: Do not get too close to her, or else she may kidnap me.

:roftl::wub2::blush-anim-cl:

erm, overhyper girl who jumped at me in toronto! do NOT look in the eye!! has instilled in me a strong phobia of girls in orange skirts.

oi.

steph, you never fail to amaze me with these threads...:P

erm, overhyper girl who jumped at me in toronto! do NOT look in the eye!! has instilled in me a strong phobia of girls in orange skirts.

oi.

steph, you never fail to amaze me with these threads...:P

these are good....:thumb_yello: l

Hehe, you must have definitely impressed him with that! :roftl:

Satu - Apparently her attention is in dancing and listening to my music all the time cause her posts are quite random at times.

What is she, 10 yrs? Half of her posts must be about tamagotchis and stuff! :biggrin2:

Mika-holic: she admires me and my talent a lot, but if she came to one of my gig and saw my braces she could faint and have a serious shock.

NEVER have a concert in Tuscany if you don't wanna be kidnapped by this girl.

NEVER let her touch my hair.

She would like to steal some of my clothes (she's very obsessed)

Keeps on founding similarities between me and Freddie Mercury

But I'd like Mika to write THIS: Mika-holic: very sensitive girl, she's worth meeting so I'm going to contact her and give her tickets and money to come to my gigs.

(one day I'll probably ask her to marry me )

WHAT I WANT HIM TO SAY

Lovely girl. Really want to meet her, marry her, and have her babies. I'm in love!!! :wub2:

What he will REALLY say...

Bit weird. Wants EVERY part of me, so that's kinda scary. Imagined me being a fireman and spraying water over myself.

Definately not one to meet. Must avoid at all costs.

Nicole: Quirky Estonian girl who wears red skinny jeans and who doesn't know how to write crazy:bleh: Keeps spelling it Grazy:blink: Next place where she'll be a member of is a mental hospital:roftl: And Nicole is obsessed, far too obsessed:bleh:

Nicole: Quirky Estonian girl who wears red skinny jeans and who doesn't know how to write crazy:bleh: Keeps spelling it Grazy:blink: Next place where she'll be a member of is a mental hospital:roftl: And Nicole is obsessed, far too obsessed:bleh:

hahah, that will make a good entry into his notebook!!:naughty: