what will Mika write about you?

Steph

• Replies 251
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

violet_sky: (with '_' between violet and sky *LOL*)

...strange girl, blushes while seeing a picture or a video of me, the poor thing. Hugs her TV and is obviously desperately MAD. Would love me to read "Le Petit Prince" in French to her... (as if I had the time :bleh: )

Known by the police for annoyance due to noise, especially for violating people in their cars waiting next to hers at the traffic lights by playing psychobubble pop music on full blast just intending to give their lives a sense....

Very dedicated - must be a Scorpio...*LOL*

urgent memo: make sure she will never get into any press related profession! Not even a part time job, for she spins my words and invents dangerous and highly ridiculous captions, let alone her hair-raising re-translation attempts of my interviews with German magazines... :bleh:

You made me laugh!!! :roftl: Violating people in their cars! :roftl: :roftl:

I think he writes this about me:

Be careful:

Makes up very strange drinks from my clothes and write unrealisic stories.... I have to be carefull what I do or wear when she's around or it will end up in the stories from her....:bleh:

are you going to give it to him? And when? Will you show it to us?

Sorry for so many questions, I'm just exited a little. :blush-anim-cl:

yes i will and yes of course you will all see it first

i'm doing it as we go along...I'll give it to him at the open air gig in july , the somerset house one latest , but if i have most, then before, cause i want to give as many a chance to be included...

I think he writes this about me:

Be careful:

Makes up very strange drinks from my clothes and write unrealisic stories.... I have to be carefull what I do or wear when she's around or it will end up in the stories from her....:bleh:

Will write that down too, haha

i'm doing it as we go along...I'll give it to him at the open air gig in july , the somerset house one latest , but if i have most, then before, cause i want to give as many a chance to be included...

awesome!!!

:mf_lustslow:

Bettyboo.....shes very enthusiatic and looney desperately wants to meet me.as her msn name suggests...- "mika im not a stalker but it could be arranged!"....mental note to self mika.....hire new bodyguard!

wot i say about him...mmmm......GAWJUSSSSSSSSS!.......:roftl:

Cathi: Old enough to know better! Would eat me alive! - wish she'd realise I didn't write Big Girls specifically for her. (After Birmingham gig) - Strange taste in pink wigs. Better cleavage than Mrs Hoffman. Why didn't I invite her to Brangwynne Hall in Swansea for T4 instead of people who only turned up to see the Manics - Oh yeh, cos she'd have kidnapped me! Has real stalker potential, worth considering though If I ever want tea and biscuits and a good ol' natter on life, love and the universe

mika taking careful notes : 'spin girl--bar her from the gigs- <crossing out>

bar her, no way, we shall have her right here, she can be my press officer...

You are too kind, Steph :flowers2:

press officer - I like the idea :punk:

What a great thread :thumb_yello:

*imagines Mika reading the book - he will be like :lmao: *

Bettyboo.....shes very enthusiatic and looney desperately wants to meet me.as her msn name suggests...- "mika im not a stalker but it could be arranged!"....mental note to self mika.....hire new bodyguard!

wot i say about him...mmmm......GAWJUSSSSSSSSS!.......:roftl:

Mika makes notes....not a stalker but watch her....

Quote:

Originally Posted by cathij0269

Cathi: Old enough to know better! Would eat me alive! - wish she's realise I didn't write Big Girls specifically for her. (After Birmingham gig) - Strange taste in pink wigs. Better cleavage than Mrs Hoffman. Why didn't I invite her to Brangwynne Hall in Swansea for T4 instead of people who only turned up to see the Manics - Oh yeh, cos she'd have kidnapped me! Has real stalker potential, worth considering though If I ever want tea and biscuits and, possibly a spot of afternoon tiffin (oldies will get this bit!).

mika thinks hard here..makes notes...'.worth having around...good for PR business!'

MIKA MEDLEY

yo mika

Honourary Aussie Mikamite no 2

Mika: ' It's pop music...ther's no limit '

' It's all about self

Calicojasmine:

Still Waters Run Deep. Appears selfless, altruistic, always available to lend a helping hand. Personally and professiionally advocates for the underdog - both two-legged and four-legged varieties (pardon the pun). CAUTION!!! Do not be fooled for one moment! These traits are a clever but diabolical ruse to win your trust, lower your guard and leave you defenceless. Has psychotic and homicidal tendencies. NEVER EVER TURN YOUR BACK ON HER !!!!! :shocked::thumbdown:

On the Plus Side: :thumb_yello:

With so much medical/psychiatric knowledge she can EASILY protect you from any psycho, lunatic, lowlife or stalker that may cross your path. Get on her good side - she will hide you and take very good care of you. You may even become a friend for life. :biggrin2:

very cool :D

kjoshi- OOOh No she's that kbu4100 girl on myspace, that Crazy girl who always messages me on myspace when she's drunk and is just crazy obbessed with me! But that's okay because I love my fans!