what will Mika write about you?

Steph

• Replies 251
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

:roftl: :roftl: :roftl: and you're very modest! lool I'm joking, I'm sure you're intelligent!

LOL! :naughty:

No, I swear, I'm not intelligent, but proud to be silly :bleh:

well, maybe this one would be better:

Eir: fanatically obsessed, screaming all the time

Was in Milan gig, I couldn't hear my voice because of her howls (:naughty: )

Faints anytime she tries to talk to me...quite annoying

remember: keep the distance for your and her safety

:wink2:

mariposa: She always forgets the whole world around her when listening to my music (wow!) , either she freaks and sings along very loudly, or she finds herself in a dream world...(I created)

As most of the girlz on MFC she seems to be really nice, but sometimes "a tiny bit" crazy...:biggrin2:

xLAURENx:

a very random, CRAZY and unpridictable girl with extremly dirty fantasies about me, and she also loves everyone in the MFC!!!!!

NOTE TO SELF: watch out for her!!!!!!!!:roftl: :roftl:

violet_sky: (with '_' between violet and sky *LOL*)

...strange girl, blushes while seeing a picture or a video of me, the poor thing. Hugs her TV and is obviously desperately MAD. Would love me to read "Le Petit Prince" in French to her... (as if I had the time :bleh: )

Known by the police for annoyance due to noise, especially for violating people in their cars waiting next to hers at the traffic lights by playing psychobabble pop music on full blast just intending to give their lives a sense....

Very dedicated - must be a Scorpio...*LOL*

urgent memo: make sure she will never get into any press related profession! Not even a part time job, for she spins my words and invents dangerous and highly ridiculous captions, let alone her hair-raising re-translation attempts of my interviews with German magazines... :bleh:

violet_sky: (with '_' between violet and sky *LOL*)

...strange girl, blushes while seeing a picture or a video of me, the poor thing. Hugs her TV and is obviously desperately MAD. Would love me to read "Le Petit Prince" in French to her... (as if I had the time :bleh: )

Known by the police for annoyance due to noise, especially for violating people in their cars waiting next to hers at the traffic lights by playing psychobubble pop music on full blast just intending to give their lives a sense....

Very dedicated - must be a Scorpio...*LOL*

urgent memo: make sure she will never get into any press related profession! Not even a part time job, for she spins my words and invents dangerous and highly ridiculous captions, let alone her hair-raising re-translation attempts of my interviews with German magazines... :bleh:

mika taking careful notes : 'spin girl--bar her from the gigs- <crossing out>

bar her, no way, we shall have her right here, she can be my press officer...

Mika would say I'm that troublemaker who started the rumor that he flirts with Martin onstage :blush-anim-cl:

Mika writes down in his note book:

Send bill to Christine for moving the piano closer to Martin< keys need retuneing>

hmmmm.....welllll

strange, mindboggling, crazy girl who thinks im so different and unique and thinks im a great inspiration to her. wants to meet me REALLY badly, is abviously strangely obssessed with me, has a great personality and uses lots of fun and descriptive wordds and seems very......unique and .......different!!!!

i really dont really know what he would write about me, but i hope its good!!!! :)

what I would love him to say:

Rosinakiwi: lovely girl, from down under, kind of new, doesnt seem to be Too over the top! NOTE TO SELF: Have to do a show Soon in New Zealand!

What hes more likely to say!!!

RosinaKiwi: Doesnt comment much, kind of new. from new zealand. lots of typos. Loves exclamation marks!

Has started a weird craze about me, appears to be turning into obsession with the encouragement of other MFC girls!

Often draws/dream about me in strange places! Wants me to do show in new Zealand!

Calicojasmine:

Still Waters Run Deep. Appears selfless, altruistic, always available to lend a helping hand. Personally and professiionally advocates for the underdog - both two-legged and four-legged varieties (pardon the pun). CAUTION!!! Do not be fooled for one moment! These traits are a clever but diabolical ruse to win your trust, lower your guard and leave you defenceless. Has psychotic and homicidal tendencies. NEVER EVER TURN YOUR BACK ON HER !!!!! :shocked::thumbdown:

what I would love him to say:

Rosinakiwi: lovely girl, from down under, kind of new, doesnt seem to be Too over the top! NOTE TO SELF: Have to do a show Soon in New Zealand!

What hes more likely to say!!!

RosinaKiwi: Doesnt comment much, kind of new. from new zealand. lots of typos. Loves exclamation marks!

Has started a weird craze about me, appears to be turning into obsession with the encouragement of other MFC girls!

Often draws/dream about me in strange places! Wants me to do show in new Zealand!

Mika take note, she means business!

MikaIsCrack: really perverted teen who I think knows where I live. does smiley faces in every post. will probably stalk me when she vacations in england. collects entirely too many pictures of me. is desperate for me to come to singapore so she can stalk me closer to home.

Hmm what to say

Soangel: Impatient about info for Aussie tour, determined to see me no matter what... Hasn't posted much yet but seems to be on the crazy side, even puts off assignments to jump online. Has this fascination with the word woot. Seems like a great chick despite any graziness about her