Help A Big Time Mika Fan!!!

hpahaut

Hi,

I'm still @ skool(:sneaky2: ) and there's going 2 be a musical competition(:thumb_yello::naughty::biggrin2:) , i'm, of course, going 2 sing one of :thumb_yello: Mika's:thumb_yello: songs and who could I better ask then Mika fans!

I just have 1 problem, dunno wich one to chose, so if u would like 2 help me choose, I'd appreciate big time,

thanxxx...

P.S.

unfortunatly I can't get as high as Mika can so please consider that 4 u're answer, although I'd love 2 be able to get as high as Mika.

one more thanxxx,

can't wait 4 results!!!

• Replies 18
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Any Other World would be nice, although theres kinda long pauses...

It would be super if you'd have guts to sing Big Girl (You're Beautiful)!! :biggrin2: Not too high but a great song!

:thumb_yello: i agree, should either be big girls or my interpretation, though the words might be a bit much to remember here, you could also try lolipop, go for one that has easy refrain to remember and an upbeat melody:thumb_yello:

oh good luck!!!! :thumb_yello: a hard choice, if it was me id sing grace kelly!! i wouldnt sing it very well thou as i have the worse voice in the world!!!! but mayb stick to my interpretation as mayb the easiest to sing but i kill all of them!!!

Im still for the Big Girl (You're Beautiful)!!

It's so great song! I love the beat!

Or then just pick some song with high notes!

You can sing it if u want to!!! :thumb_yello:

I couldn't sing as high as Mika the first days I had found out his music and tried to sing along...

Today I can sing every song of the album with confidence...

Yeah, Im not sure if you would like it but at least Im having fun! :bleh:

Well, Mika himself said in an interview: When you're crazy enough you also can sing those high notes!!:wink2: So, go for Grace Kelly!

I bet then you will always be remembered... (in a good way!!)

Otherwise I would go for my interpretation or any other world... that's really a song with low notes...