MIKA was amazing (as usuall) at Virgin!

Sivan

• Replies 216
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

yes its a great quality video!!! thanks for uploading it!!! :D

im moving to much but i guess its ok :) its hard not to dance while he sing :blush-anim-cl::punk:

u guyes want more? :)

Ugh I just woke up...I'm REALLY sick. Both my sister and I were at the show and we both woke up with fevers over 101 and sore throats, achy body..MIKA GOT US SIICK!! or i hope we didn't pass anything along to him..

Its probably from waiting outsite in the cold 2 days in a row for 5 hours!

I need to get my pictures and videos up but its just hard for me to even walk.

:-(

Ugh I just woke up...I'm REALLY sick. Both my sister and I were at the show and we both woke up with fevers over 101 and sore throats, achy body..MIKA GOT US SIICK!! or i hope we didn't pass anything along to him..

Its probably from waiting outsite in the cold 2 days in a row for 5 hours!

I need to get my pictures and videos up but its just hard for me to even walk.

:-(

awww summer!!! poor u!!!!

i hope u feel better soon!!!!!! *hugs*

im crying here like a nut....talking to my BF in israel.....

im trying to break up with him even tho its not easy.... but i think we need to...

and its so hard :(

im trying to break up with him even tho its not easy.... but i think we need to...

aaaaawww Sivan *hugs*

You do what you know is best for you. We're all supporting you here !!! :wink2:

Awww, Siv!! Don't cry hun, I mean....these things are hard to do, but like you said, I think it's something you need to do. You've moved, you're starting out a new life...it might seem selfish, but you know, sometimes, just sometimes it's okay to be selfish.

So don't cry, be strong...everything happens for a reason hun.

Plus, we're ALL here for you :huglove:

thanks guys :(

im glad i found this place.... i need u all to help me not get deepressed about it.... the last 2 days i had the mika exitement of the shows and everything and now its gonna calm down so i need u all to b here and talk to me! it might help a bit :)

thanks guys :(

im glad i found this place.... i need u all to help me not get deepressed about it.... the last 2 days i had the mika exitement of the shows and everything and now its gonna calm down so i need u all to b here and talk to me! it might help a bit :)

We're always going to be here Siv :)

i need tissue....im glad no one is hope to se me now...

Oh Sivan, I wish I could you a big hug. You have been on such a high for the last couple of days..........but you have so many happy memories. Through all your hard work you did something amazing that made an awful lot of people very happy. The whole 'Mika phenomenon' that we have all become involved in has changed a lot of peoples lives and what you did made it very 'real' for so many of us..........we can'tthank you enough for that and in low moments you must remember that.

omg have just watched the vids: that was great!!! mika was brilliant, and now i love stuck in the middle more than ever!!!

Sivan i'm so sorry for you and your bf....if there's anything i can do..

Oh Sivan, I wish I could you a big hug. You have been on such a high for the last couple of days..........but you have so many happy memories. Through all your hard work you did something amazing that made an awful lot of people very happy. The whole 'Mika phenomenon' that we have all become involved in has changed a lot of peoples lives and what you did made it very 'real' for so many of us..........we can'tthank you enough for that and in low moments you must remember that.

thank u thank u ... yes the last 2 days help me to go threw it better

The best thing you can do is ask yourself if this relationship has a future the way it is now : you in LA and him in Israel... If the answer is truly "yes", so give it a go and you will see later if it works... If it's "no", and apparently, it seems it is, so breaking up is the best, and hardest thing to now, at the moment...

It's obvious. But like Sou said, sometimes, it's good to be selfish just what you have to be to feel better ! He will get better soon too, thinking about what's in your mind now, and will realize it was something that had to happen...

I'm not sure i'm making myself clear and cheerful, but it's definitely a hardtime to go through, and you can find all the "cheering up" you need HERE and with your friends and family in LA ! :flowers2:

:groupwave:

omg have just watched the vids: that was great!!! mika was brilliant, and now i love stuck in the middle more than ever!!!

Sivan i'm so sorry for you and your bf....if there's anything i can do..

thank u *hugs*

im trying to make 2 more videos