MIKA was amazing (as usuall) at Virgin!

Sivan

hey everyone!

im soooo tired! so sorry for any spelling mistakes....and if i repeat something its because i cant think..... lol

tonight was amazing :)

we were front row again! :) lucky us!

after the show he signed our copy that has ring ring and Erase on it! :) so im happy!

when i went to him to sign for me he remembered me and said he started reading the scrapbook and he loves it :)

we didnt have to much time to stay and chat....the line was looooong!

when i went to the parking lot.... mika's family parked few cars from us

i saw them there but didnt bother them....his mom drove the car so they went by us...so i waved and she waved back... i thought she will see me with the MIKA baloon so she will know i was at the show :)

hmm ill post more tomorrow if i remember anything ellse.....there was more but im so tired! im in a MIKA HIGH for like 3 days so i didnt sleep much lol.

ANDY DICK was at the show :)

and we saw a backstreet boy outside while waiting.... i saw so many famouse ppl today and yesterday! (yesterday i saw stevie wonder!) heheand ofcourse the most important MIKA!

thank u for the people that waited with me! u know who u r ;)

it was fun!

ok im falling asleeeeeeeeeeeep

My Interpretation:

LOVE TODAY:

Stuck in the middle:

ENJOY!

• Replies 216
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

wow wow wow

sounds like you had such an amazing day...few days even :wink2:

it makes me smile so much when i hear about all of peoples great experiences :blush-anim-cl:

But you should get some sleep and dream about the days events hehe :wink2:

OH my goodness!! I just got home from 2 amazing days of Mika!! It was a 2 hour drive and I listened to the CD twice through, so amazing, i love Ring Ring so much!!

I have amazing videos and over 300 pictures!! But its 4:25Am and I'm so exhausted!!

I started to cry tonight after saying goodbye to Mika, he is just UNBELIEVABLE.

Ok i'll post everything tomorrow!!

:mf_lustslow:

OH my goodness!! I just got home from 2 amazing days of Mika!! It was a 2 hour drive and I listened to the CD twice through, so amazing, i love Ring Ring so much!!

I have amazing videos and over 300 pictures!! But its 4:25Am and I'm so exhausted!!

i look forward to seeing all your pictures and videos :thumb_yello:

awww dont cry you will always have his music to listen to

Can't wait, can't wait! Sivan's been saying how much good stuff you have to show.

Oh it must have been an overwhelming 2 days . Rest well:original:

SWEET DREAMS SIVAN,

The book looks just AMAZING, thank you for the pictures and video!:thumb_yello:

I still cannot believe what has happened, that you actually managed to give the book to Mika. It seems so unreal to me...You know what I mean.

thank you for everything :woot_jump:

That's so cool, can,t wait to see the pics and videos. And you got to see Stevie Wonder ! Wow ! I really admire that guy ! And just out of curiosity, which Backstreet Boy was it ? Lol, I want to know who has such good taste in music !

ok i just woke up with my new mika pjamas...hehe we got free t-shirts last night..white with blue MIKA on it ...i got a huge one so now its my pijamas ;)

summer wake up!!! put the thank u video online! :)

That's so cool, can,t wait to see the pics and videos. And you got to see Stevie Wonder ! Wow ! I really admire that guy ! And just out of curiosity, which Backstreet Boy was it ? Lol, I want to know who has such good taste in music !

Hey :) the bsb guy was not at the show....he walked in the street while we waited outside :thumbdown:

and how do i have 715 posts allready??! lol

okee cool...uploading :) its a full song :) from last night

Great, thanks, Sivan! Hey, BTW, did you see Shontih last night? Has she been around yet today?

dcdeb