MIKA was amazing (as usuall) at Virgin!

Sivan

Sivan.............hope you are feeling ok today (when it is day with you of course!) AND Summer............thank you so much for videoing and posting........amazing! I love it! Thanks a million times!

• Replies 216
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Ha Ha my friend Sara and I were definitley the ones who yelled "YEAH MARTIN!" in that one clip of "My Interpretation" I'm sorry but he's a badass guitarist, we couldn't hold back.

We were also some of the very few who rocked out at this concert. Nobody was getting into it like they did on Sunday at the Troubadour. How can you not rock out when you listen to him?

hey i saw u guys!!!!! :)

Sivan.............hope you are feeling ok today (when it is day with you of course!) AND Summer............thank you so much for videoing and posting........amazing! I love it! Thanks a million times!

hey im going to sleep soon...i hope tomorrow will b ok...

O man, you shold have come over and said howdy or something.

How crazy was it to actually meet him? I was so nervous, all I could say was "Hi, i'm Kaity." I don't know why I was nervous, he's a really personable man.

ok i just got out of the ER and i'm home now heavily mediacted. i'm gonna try to make my post though i want everyone to see all of my upclsoe pictures

OUT OF THE ER???!!!:jawdrop:

What happened?

dcdeb <out of the loop>

ok i just got out of the ER and i'm home now heavily mediacted. i'm gonna try to make my post though i want everyone to see all of my upclsoe pictures

OMG! what happend??? r u ok?!?!?

my fever got up to 104.5 degrees fahrenheit and any higher could have been seriously damaging and I was shaking uncontrillably so my parents rushed me to get checked out, get fluids..IVs are SO scary :( so glad its over and my temperature is at about 100 right now so Im still in bed but i'm feeling better.

my fever got up to 104.5 degrees fahrenheit and any higher could have been seriously damaging and I was shaking uncontrillably so my parents rushed me to get checked out, get fluids..IVs are SO scary :( so glad its over and my temperature is at about 100 right now so Im still in bed but i'm feeling better.

goodie :)

summer u gonna post your pot with al pix? or u did it and i didnt see ? :blink:

How scary for you! Glad you were able to get the fever down! No more trips to the hospital! Hope you feel better! :flowers2:

dcdeb

wow, brilliant pics nani! Thanks so much for sharing! ^_^

<edit> Wow, I should try reading the posts instead of just looking at the pictures! I'm so glad you're okay nani!! Do take care and don't overdo it! Get healthy! ^_^

I was lucky enough to get to see Mika at the Troubadour and Virgin Megastores as well. You know us Mika junkies have got to get our Mika fix before he flies out of LA onto somewhere else to spread all the love :wink2:

I was lucky enough to get to see Mika at the Troubadour and Virgin Megastores as well. You know us Mika junkies have got to get our Mika fix before he flies out of LA onto somewhere else to spread all the love :wink2:

thats right! :thumb_yello:

VALV!! The picture of both of you is AMAZING.

You do know most of us will hate you for about....2 minutes, startinggg...now. LOL

I love the pose, super original and super fun! :)