Anyone play xbox360 online?

Sunny Monkey

Lol, I know it is a bit silly, but I sometimes like to have a gaming session on my 360. Often I take the gaming online. I just wondered if anyone on here had a 360, played it, and has a gamer tag? If you do, reply with your tag and I will add you to my friends list :)

Cheers

Sunny

• Replies 30
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Not you aswell!!

My husband plays on his 360 while I'm on here so we never get to talk to each other!! LOL!!

He plays with his friend online through headsets but they play Gearz of War and Ghost Recon. Nasty, noisy, and killing people or things. Very much just for boys so I leave him to it!! Rather have MIKA anyday and he would be quieter!! xx

Lol, I know it is a bit silly, but I sometimes like to have a gaming session on my 360. Often I take the gaming online. I just wondered if anyone on here had a 360, played it, and has a gamer tag? If you do, reply with your tag and I will add you to my friends list :)

My son just got XBOX360 Live (he's just 15) -- but I'm not sure what his tag is... when I find out I'll let you know and maybe you can keep an eye on him for me :wink2:

dcdeb

• 1 year later...
<tries very hard not to mention u sleep walking and aliens shooting you around the bed :lmfao:>

:shocked::lmao: I can totally get that picture..:roftl:

I hope Thorty won't do that..:blink: