Mika @ Concorde2 Brighton

guinchogirl

• Replies 310
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Posted Images

Blue Eyes, if I am not mistaken, I have seen your picture on another page for another artist...did you go to the SAS Xmas concert last year and were you the person who revealed the face we had all been waiting for, of a certain RT's son Felix???!!! :wink2:

this sounds interesting, i bet she is :biggrin2: :biggrin2:

400 maybe or less, just a guess

400 HUNDREDS?????

great...we were 3000 in milan!

i hope he will keep this low standard when he comes back in Italy in october...as he promised.... 3000 ppl is crazy! impossible to have any chance to meet him!

400 HUNDREDS?????

i hope he will keep this low standard when he comes back in Italy in october...as he promised.... 3000 ppl is crazy! impossible to have any chance to meet him!

i think in LA it was like 300 hehe

but next one is bigger... not sure how many...

i know we cannot have what we want...we are not deciding anything.

and it's impossible for such a growing artist to keep singing for 400 ppl...major and management want more than this.

and of course this means more money and fame for him too.

but pls, MIKA,.....if only you can afford it...more dates for fewer ppl at one time!!! please!:wink2: :wink2: :wink2:

well the capacity if about 500, but that must be for a club night, as the back bar wasnt full, it was amazing but still the security stopped letting us take photos with mika, even though there werent many in the queue to see him:boxed:

He met him before the concert! Mika was just hanging around in the venue with the door open! I met him too b4 but was too shy to launch myself into photo mode, I just said hi!!!!!!! and he said alright! it was so surreal, could kick myself now! he did SOME photos after aswell, im not that bothered about pics really, so im not sad:biggrin2: The venue was really informal, his tour bus was just parked outside, for us all to stalk, wish i had followed it now:roftl:

No, I'd be like that, I'd go crikey, Mika! and hide! :naughty:

seriously he was just stood there and looked at me and was so normal, i dont think i had the same effect on him that he had on me:roftl:

seriously he was just stood there and looked at me and was so normal, i dont think i had the same effect on him that he had on me:roftl:

:roftl: :roftl: He was probably too stunned to say anything except stutter 'all right' :naughty:

:roftl: :roftl: i was looking quite shocking in my knee high boots and belt! I havent adorned a skirt for many a long year! He prob thought i was going to offer him a quickie for a 10er:roftl: :roftl: :roftl: :roftl: :roftl: dam it missed opportunity

what a great, great night you've had!!

400 HUNDREDS?????

i hope in october he will perform for few hundreds ppl, too but i'm very negative about that: i bet he will be given the forum, i know i know...and i so hate that place! it is just too big!:sad: nd still hope it will be a saturday night next time!:bleh:

Brighton was so small as it was one of the orignal gigs that had to be rescheduled - it was fab

and Jen dont do yrself down 15 squid at least!!

Carrie you are too nice:biggrin2:

Brighton was so small as it was one of the orignal gigs that had to be rescheduled - it was fab

and Jen dont do yrself down 15 squid at least!!

right carri, i was forgetting that:wink2:

NO i am going to call him when he is put of his meeting, i will have to drive back to get kids to school next day, is there parking near the place? OMG I know he wont the git, i really want to go, carrie do you think the thing about thwem not getting in is a joke, do you know the member that posted that comment?(Brummer or something?)

: :roftl: i was looking quite shocking in my knee high boots and belt! I havent adorned a skirt for many a long year! He prob thought i was going to offer him a quickie for a 10er:roftl: :roftl: :roftl: :roftl: :roftl: dam it missed opportunity

I saw the pictures, you looked really nice! And he can afford more than a tenner now! :lmao:

Blue Eyes, if I am not mistaken, I have seen your picture on another page for another artist...did you go to the SAS Xmas concert last year and were you the person who revealed the face we had all been waiting for, of a certain RT's son Felix???!!! :wink2:

Hiya Blue Sky

Yep that was me and the polite and humble Felix (who didn't seem to know what all the fuss was about, bless him lol!!) There was a very proud father there that night too :wink2:

...talking of which, it's only taken me 3 and a half years to get RT's autograph (swoon - at last!!). Love SAS gigs - brilliant artists, brilliant atmosphere and a great crowd of people... bit like a MIKA gig, which reminds me best get going. Off to Shepherds Bush to see that fine young man NOW :biggrin2: :biggrin2: :biggrin2:

xx

p.s. Great pics Daz :thumb_yello:

No = some one called cupboard love - new membere just posted saying there were drunk na dsecurity were right to not let them in!! not a good look for the fan club if true.

Jen if you can make it to me by 6 we are all going up on train from Ewell -- wil give you directionsl

NO i am going to call him when he is put of his meeting, i will have to drive back to get kids to school next day, is there parking near the place? OMG I know he wont the git, i really want to go, carrie do you think the thing about thwem not getting in is a joke, do you know the member that posted that comment?(Brummer or something?)

There is an NCP in the shopping centre, I think it costs 13.00 for 24 hours, and takes credit cards, that's where I am going to park.

No = some one called cupboard love - new membere just posted saying there were drunk na dsecurity were right to not let them in!! not a good look for the fan club if true.

Jen if you can make it to me by 6 we are all going up on train from Ewell -- wil give you directionsl

OMG just read that new post....so i guess that supports it and it must be true! Brave first post though:shocked:

thanks babs will call hub asap, feel like dumping the kids on someone, but noone will have them!!!!!!!!!