Mika @ Concorde2 Brighton

guinchogirl

• Replies 310
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Posted Images

save the pics to your computer then attach them using the link on the message, i was going to do it for you but my computer is messing about not letting me click on links so i cant click the attach link:boxed:

Well when Mika came on he had his flies undone and didn't realise until half way through the second song (Jen and I noticed!:naughty: ) and he then sat at the piano and said that all the photographers had taken pics of him with his flies open! :blush-anim-cl: LOL it was really funny:biggrin2:

save the pics to your computer then attach them using the link on the message, i was going to do it for you but my computer is messing about not letting me click on links so i cant click the attach link:boxed:

Oh ok thanks very much :biggrin2: Will try that right now ....

Well when Mika came on he had his flies undone and didn't realise until half way through the second song (Jen and I noticed!:naughty: ) and he then sat at the piano and said that all the photographers had taken pics of him with his flies open! :blush-anim-cl: LOL it was really funny:biggrin2:

Oooohhhhh, I see :roftl: :roftl: ... thanks for explaing :biggrin2:

quick report...

Mika was on fire tonight... vocally amazing!

He sung every song from the album including Happy Ending - he said it was his first time doing it. He also sung Holy Johnny, I Want You Back by Jackson 5 and Sweet Dreams by Eurythmics!

All in All... 12 out of 10!

...Wonderful!!!

I'm supposed to work .... but i cannot resist reading posts!

have a great mika concert, dear!

tomorrow it will be one month since we saw Mika in milan...and i swear, the weirdest month in my whole life! me and another fan will meet tomorrow and have a memory day!!! and we hope to read yr reports to live that moment again...:wub2:

read you all tomorrow, then, we have a date here!:thumb_yello:

yeah, we were waiting for your reports all the afternoon! amazing guys!

and i've waited till now to read every single of your posts: i needed a supply of chocolate and sugar to face it!:biggrin2:

Dazzle you're so lucky!!!!! he remembers you, and you look to have had such a great time that night!!!!

the pic of you and mika is amazing, really!!!

i'm truly happy for all of you people!

3.jpg

My personal favourite but you had to be there to appreciate it!:biggrin2:

jemma don't you have a bigger version of this pic? it looks really amazing!!

wonderful report, you made us feel the whole atmosphere!

yeah, we were waiting for your reports all the afternoon! amazing guys!

and i've waited till now to read every single of your posts: i needed a supply of chocolate and sugar to face it!:biggrin2:

Dazzle you're so lucky!!!!! he remembers you, and you look to have had such a great time that night!!!!

the pic of you and mika is amazing, really!!!

i'm truly happy for all of you people!

jemma don't you have a bigger version of this pic? it looks really amazing!!

wonderful report, you made us feel the whole atmosphere!

Sorry I don't, I have some good ones on my blog though!

HEY DAZ -I KNOW YOU!!!! It's taken me this long to realise. Small world... I was that random girl (Layla's friend) who was talking to you about Scissor Sisters in the queue at Nelly Furtado's gig in Feb, Remember?..probably not...

Anyway great pic!!! and thanks for the vid!

Hey! I do remember you! Small world!

WOW! Just got back from a weekend away, anxious to devour all the reports -- and you all did not fail me!

Daz, what fabulous stories you have to tell -- and I just adore the Sweet Dreams video! Thank you thank you thank you!

Blue Eyes, what absolutely gorgeous pix!

And Jemma! WOWzie woo! :biggrin2:

And everyone else! It's more than I could have imagined! June 12 June 12 June 12 just a month away.... I cannot wait!!!

I can't thank you all enough! You've made this mother very happy -- giving me such wonderful gifts on Mother's Day, that's for sure!

:woot_jump:

Still on a high, sigh:woot_jump:

So here are some of our pics...

Blue Eyes, if I am not mistaken, I have seen your picture on another page for another artist...did you go to the SAS Xmas concert last year and were you the person who revealed the face we had all been waiting for, of a certain RT's son Felix???!!! :wink2: