guinchogirl

• Replies 310
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Posted Images

brighton1.jpg

This piccie belongs to Dazzle but as he hasn't posted it, I thought I would. Holding Dazzle is (L-R) Me, Carri, Jen and Laura!

I have also updated my blog on myspace with piccies so go and have a look!

Someone has also stolen my foot!

brighton1.jpg

This piccie belongs to Dazzle but as he hasn't posted it, I thought I would. Holding Dazzle is (L-R) Me, Carri, Jen and Laura!

I just read your whole blog.

I AM SO JEALOUS RIGHT NOW.

But that doesnt matter!

You guys had so much fun!!!!!

And thanks for the pictures.:biggrin2:

brighton1.jpg

I've just been to have a look at your pictures- lovely! You write a damn good report jemmalee - it got me even more excited about Birmingham on Thursday!

I've just been to have a look at your pictures- lovely! You write a damn good report jemmalee - it got me even more excited about Birmingham on Thursday!

Same here :D Roll on Thursday!

brighton1.jpg

Someone has also stolen my foot!

And then the moment when poor Daz was dumped rather unceremoniously on his bottom......

brighton013.jpg

brighton014.jpg

Perhaps this was when you lost your badge Jem :crybaby:

And then the moment when poor Daz was dumped rather unceremoniously on his bottom......

brighton013.jpg

brighton014.jpg

Perhaps this was when you lost your badge Jem :crybaby:

ROTFLMAO This was so funny! Jen found my badge in her boot! LOL:biggrin2:

Guest vuyk@telkomsa.net

Am jealous again!! All you ppl that have been to this gig.

Great to read all the reports and see the pics and video's. So I do not miss too much.

Wish there were a few more fans in South African than the 2 and a half we have now. But maybe someday Mika will come to SA?

Otherwise i will have to come to the UK and one of you will have to give me a bed for a few days.

Have been reading from beginning to end and back again.

Keep those reports/pics and video's coming.

Great work.

Thanks

Nel

South Africa

FAO Jules and Kev: I'm J.C. from you know where! lol.

Lol, small world. Mind you it kinda figures you would be on here as you were the person who first brought our attention to the wonderful MIKA back in January (was it onlly 4 months ago ?? wow) with the thread you started 'you know where!'

Nice to hear from you anyway, are you going to Shepherds Bush on Monday or the 5 year Anniversary at that 'other place' :wink2:

...Just starting to come back down to earth (just in time to get all all hyped up again for Monday night - who needs alcohol eh?!!:roll1: )

Sorry in advance for only capturing 3 minutes of Sweet Dreams, but it's now up and running on our myspace page...

http://www.myspace.com/julesnkev

Thanks to everyone for their lovely comments about our photos and vids. I feel at home here already - everyone is so friendly!

Also BIG thanks to Jem for a tops report of Friday night, what a lovely lay-dee she is. BIG thanks also to Dazzle for pure entertainment value, and to Jen, Carri & Laura for being so nice and friendly. MIKA has the bestest fans :biggrin2:

1 SLEEP TO GO !!!!!!!

xx

...Just starting to come back down to earth (just in time to get all all hyped up again for Monday night - who needs alcohol eh?!!:roll1: )

Sorry in advance for only capturing 3 minutes of Sweet Dreams, but it's now up and running on our myspace page...

http://www.myspace.com/julesnkev

Thanks to everyone for their lovely comments about our photos and vids. I feel at home here already - everyone is so friendly!

Also BIG thanks to Jem for a tops report of Friday night, what a lovely lay-dee she is. BIG thanks also to Dazzle for pure entertainment value, and to Jen, Carri & Laura for being so nice and friendly. MIKA has the bestest fans :biggrin2:

1 SLEEP TO GO !!!!!!!

xx

I love ya Jules!:biggrin2: Thanks for the chocolate!

I now have some lovely photo's from friday (from getty and Jules) on myspace, go look!

daz, I come late to this: that's one fine pic (now your avie)! absolutely grand, one of the best fan pics I have ever seen! :thumb_yello:

blue sky, your pics are also amazing! awww it seems you have had such a great time! I LOOOOVE brighton, I'd have been extremely glad to see mika live there.. *good memories* :wub2:

I am SO happy for ya,guys, and I look even more forward to my next mika gig, whenever that will be! :bleh:

As Blue Eyes has already mentioned, Getty Images has put up some photos from the gig. They're not as personal as the ones all of you have taken, but just in case anyone wishes to look here's the link : http://editorial.gettyimages.com/Search/Search.aspx (if the link doesn't take you to the photos immediately -that happens- just type in 'Mika in Brighton':bleh: )

*I tried to post at least one, but I just can't manage it.:bleh: (they're quite nice ...)

I love ya Jules!:biggrin2: Thanks for the chocolate!

I now have some lovely photo's from friday (from getty and Jules) on myspace, go look!

Mwaaaah Jem

My pleasure (for the choccie) - your need was greater than mine and I was feeding off adrenalin lol !!

Carry on spreading that MIKA love :wub2:

See you tomorrow - YIPPIEEEEEEEEE

xx

:shocked: mika owns the same trousers as me. oh dear. I'm going to have to retire them for a while... well it's nearly summer bring on the short shorts. I'm going to wear them in honour of Patrick Wolf's remix of Love Today.

thanks titania, they are great too:biggrin2:

I thought the one with the green light behind him was particularly striking (on the very bottom row).:biggrin2:

Jengafer, do you by any chance know how to put up even one of Getty's pics here? I've done it before (at least I think it was Getty pics) but I now can't figure out how (I have been trying :doh::bleh: )...