US Tour Starting in JUNE!!!!!!

Ranae

Okay, sorry if this has been posted, but I didn't see it anywhwere...

so Mika was on the Tonight Show w/ Jay Leno last night, and when Leno was introducing MIKA he said that MIKA was going to do a US Tour starting in June!!!!!! I COULDN'T BELIEVE MY EARS!! I've been praying for one! I am SOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO EXCITED!!!!! :mf_lustslow: :mf_lustslow: :naughty: I CAN'T WAIT!!!!!!

I just got back from buying his CD that came out today! IT IS FABULOUS!!!! (but I already knew that)

Is anyone else as excited as me for this US Tour??????? :punk:

• Replies 49
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Yes!

OMG I am!! =D

I do hope he comes to Chicago (or somewhere close by).

*sigh* Can you imagin?

Mika coming near you and then getting to see him preform live?

God...my heart is beating so fast now....

O MY GOSH!!!!! I saw that show and mika performing, but I guess I didnt hear the part about the tour!!! IM SOOO EXCITED!!! I missed all the LA shows so Ive been waiting for a new tour!! Thank you soooo soo much for telling us!! Wasn't his performance on the tonight show soo great!! You did soo great MIKA!! U rock!!!:punk::thumb_yello::wub2:

Oh I wish I had gone to see him on the Tonight show but I didn't feel like waking up early (you have to get there at 8am to get tickets)..I'm stupid, and now I can't go to the taping of Jimmy Kimmel because I'm really sick.

I hope he comes back to LA!!!

Okay, sorry if this has been posted, but I didn't see it anywhwere...

so Mika was on the Tonight Show w/ Jay Leno last night, and when Leno was introducing MIKA he said that MIKA was going to do a US Tour starting in June!!!!!! I COULDN'T BELIEVE MY EARS!! I've been praying for one! I am SOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO EXCITED!!!!! :mf_lustslow: :mf_lustslow: :naughty: I CAN'T WAIT!!!!!!

I just got back from buying his CD that came out today! IT IS FABULOUS!!!! (but I already knew that)

Is anyone else as excited as me for this US Tour??????? :punk:

OMG R U SERIOUS?!?!?!??!?!!?!

im sooooooo happy right now!!!!!

ok ok i cant take it anymore!!!!!!!!!!!

ill burst soon!

wait is there a rerun of this show? i watched last night when we got back from virgin and it wasnt it :(

Yes, I was watching it when Jay said it. I thought I misheard him :P If he comes to Texas again, I'm willing to drive all over the state to go see him! Maybe even over to Louisiana :thumb_yello:

YES! :woot_jump: I'm so excited and I just can't hide it! He has got to, got to, GOT to come SOMEWHERE in Texas!:roftl::roll1:

:toot: Come on, Texans!:groupwave: Let's do the wave and get Mika's attention! COME TO TEXAS - COME TO TEXAS - COME TO TEXAS. Say it over and over again and maybe it will happen! Oh, and cross everything you can cross. If we all pitch in, it WILL happen!:woot_jump: