• Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Whoa, thanks!!

I believe this hasn't been posted yet!

Haha! He was talkin about fans: "the weirder the better!"

Some of the people on this site might find that relieving... :naughty:

ackers, i feel silly but...i can't find the interview. ?

^_^ Click on the top link that crazybusiness gave us. It will take you to mikas msn page. Scroll down a bit, not too much, though. In the last little rectangle (there will eb three al with links to different things) will be links 'interview' and 'sneak preview'. Click on interview and it should open it in another window. It will go straight onto the sneak preview after the interview ^_^ Enjoy! If its not clear, feel free to tell me and I'll see if I can word it better ^_^

^_^ Click on the top link that crazybusiness gave us. It will take you to mikas msn page. Scroll down a bit, not too much, though. In the last little rectangle (there will eb three al with links to different things) will be links 'interview' and 'sneak preview'. Click on interview and it should open it in another window. It will go straight onto the sneak preview after the interview ^_^ Enjoy! If its not clear, feel free to tell me and I'll see if I can word it better ^_^

totally missed that link!

thanks, shontih. :) will check it out now.

Haha! He was talkin about fans: "the weirder the better!"

Some of the people on this site might find that relieving... :naughty:

:roll1: :roll1: :roll1:

Too bad I can't watch this interview at work (no sound here and the wrong program), have to wait until tonight.

Enjoyed that interview. He seems to get better every time he does them now. He listens carefully, always knows exactly what he's going to say, and answers very clearly and succinctly, he never "ums" and "ahhs" his way through them, which is such a refreshing change compared to some I could mention (although when JC does it, it's quite endearing). I always look forward to his interviews now.

Great interview, very interesting, thx so much for posting !

Soooo he says the weirder the better.... mouhahahahah !!!

I wonder if Mika realizes the trouble he'll cause with that statement. Those of us that have been holding back might let loose as "the weirder the better" :naughty: And those that have already been acting rather odd are only going to get weirder by the minute :naughty:

I wonder if Mika realizes the trouble he'll cause with that statement. Those of us that have been holding back might let loose as "the weirder the better" :naughty: And those that have already been acting rather odd are only going to get weirder by the minute :naughty:

haha he's in deep trouble ! He doesn't know what awaits him !!! :naughty:

MOUHAHAHAHAHA !!!!!!!! (ok enough with the evil laugh...)