Whatever hes taking , I want some and I want it now:roftl:

We'll share lol!

But watching this video is already enough to make me feel on drugs :roftl:

Definately the yummiest lobster I've ever seen, and the craziest video ever :naughty: They'll never stop amazing me :roftl:

I'm slowly but surely getting into The Killers. I think I first became interested in them a year ago when someone told that Rufus Wainwright's Tulsa was about Brandon Flowers. Then I saw Perez interviewing them live at the EMA's and saw their performance on YouTube the following day.

I have passed by their new album sooo many times in music shops, thinking I should buy it but never had the courage because I wasn't sure if I'd like more than just one song, Human. And now that I have been youtubing them for a while... I think I need to buy all their albums!

Ummmm....what are you waiting for, lady??? I command you to go out and buy all of their records ASAP! :)

They opened with Spaceman????? :shocked: Spaceman is my fav from D&A

Have you seen the video? it's soooo great and weird..

They played ST with Brandon on the piano????

When I got to the part about Neon Tiger i lost it and started crying. :boxed:

I think it's the one i can't wait to hear live most. The part starting with "I don't wanna be kept, i don't wanna be caged" gives me chills EVERY time i hear it, i can't even imagine how it will sound live :insane:

I'm now in a state of constant panic. Capital Radio is giving away tickets today and tomorrow and i'm now waiting for Somebody Told Me to be played to call them. I'm planning to see both London gigs. I'd also like to see them in Germany in March. But dunno about that yet. But i have to manage somehow to see them here in London. i simply cannot imagine spending the evening at home knowing they're playing in the same city...

Ok, i should go and focus, the tickets won't win themselves :naughty: Though the chances are slim to none, the lines are busy all the time.. But who knows.

Thanks again for your report, i loved it!

And I almost forgot, that shirt sounds lovely!

Ok, it's ridiculous. My sister called when the song just before STM was finishing and the lines were already busy. I dialed the second STM started and it was the same. Jeeeez...

Anyway, here's the video in case you haven't seen it:

http://uk.youtube.com/watch?v=IY6tgC_g5nI

And now i'm waiting for Spaceman, fingers crossed

Make sure you do! And don't forget about Sawdust, there're some good songs there. Sweet Talk :wub2:

lol yeah that video is certainly unusual! Very tongue in cheek!

Yes, they opened with Spaceman. I was so glad that they did, as that's been my favorite track from D&A ever since I heard it. I recorded some of that performance, so I can try to get it on youtube for you to see it!

The performance of ST is absolutely amazing! I love the other version, but I'm glad they did the second version too. I can't stop watching the video I got of it.

I remembered a few other slight disappointments. I wasn't too crazy that they performed Shadowplay in the encore. I really love their version of the song, but as soon as they began playing it I was sitting their wondering why they chose to do that one in the encore. They have performed that song in the past, but it wasn't in the encore if memory serves me right. I think the disappointment was also bc I was figuring out they weren't going to do Bones. :P lol

Also I was kind sad to see that the placement of All These Things That I've Done was pushed forward, instead of being the last song of the night. I guess I haven't made gotten used to that transition yet. haha

That's my favorite part of Neon Tiger too!! I specifically recorded that part, cos I love that part so much. :D I'm sorry you cried!! I have my fingers crossed for you, I honestly do! I hope you will get to see them all the times you want to.

Keep us posted on your progress with that ok?

Ummmm....what are you waiting for, lady??? I command you to go out and buy all of their records ASAP! :)

lol yeah that video is certainly unusual! Very tongue in cheek!

Yes, they opened with Spaceman. I was so glad that they did, as that's been my favorite track from D&A ever since I heard it. I recorded some of that performance, so I can try to get it on youtube for you to see it!

The performance of ST is absolutely amazing! I love the other version, but I'm glad they did the second version too. I can't stop watching the video I got of it.

I remembered a few other slight disappointments. I wasn't too crazy that they performed Shadowplay in the encore. I really love their version of the song, but as soon as they began playing it I was sitting their wondering why they chose to do that one in the encore. They have performed that song in the past, but it wasn't in the encore if memory serves me right. I think the disappointment was also bc I was figuring out they weren't going to do Bones. :P lol

Also I was kind sad to see that the placement of All These Things That I've Done was pushed forward, instead of being the last song of the night. I guess I haven't made gotten used to that transition yet. haha

That's my favorite part of Neon Tiger too!! I specifically recorded that part, cos I love that part so much. :D I'm sorry you cried!! I have my fingers crossed for you, I honestly do! I hope you will get to see them all the times you want to.

Keep us posted on your progress with that ok?

Thanks a lot! I will.. I probably should've kept that crying part to myself, sounds as if i was mental :naughty:

But i'm sure you get it. I love Mika and all the wonderful sillyness of Mika World. I also like lots of different musicians. But eversince I saw The Killers for the first time, in Poland in 2005, they're my number one. And it's so frustrating that it gets harder and harder for me to see them. ugh..

It'd be great if you could upload your vids and post the links. I'd love to see them!

I have to say I'm a bit disappointed to see they're not playing Sweet Talk. I was so happy they played it at the RAH gig, thought it meant they made it a part of the regular show. I'd love to hear it live. Could easily trade it for Shadowplay...

Btw, what kind of ticket did you have? Sitting or standing? I'm wondering which one to search for.. Obviously standing one would be perfect but the gigs are on Monday and Tuesday, working days are not the best for queueing. On the other hand, sitting ones are cheaper and it has to be nice not having to queue. To be honest, I've never had a sitting ticket so I'm wondering.

Hi everyone :bye: one more The Killers fan here

never seen this thread before, so I have a lot of catching up to do

thanks for the report mandi, sounds great, and good luck to you agnieszka with tickets

Hi! Welcome! :biggrin2: And thanks a lot! :)

Thanks for the report, girl! It sounds you had lots of fun! (Except for the part they cut Bones and you couldn't meet them, but there will be another chance and you will meet them) I'm happy for you.

Oh yeah, and upload the vids. please

AHHH, can't wait to hear This Is Your Life and A Dustland Fairytale liveee!!! And so WYWY... can't wait to see them live.

And i love the Spaceman video, reminded me of MGMT i can see why hehe xP

I would, but I'm confused by it all. There are so many versions - especially of Hot Fuss! :blink: I don't know what versions to get. :naughty:

Edit: I took your advice and bought all the four albums at one go. :naughty: Why wait when you find something good? Same happened with Rufus a year ago. :blush-anim-cl: I have already listened to Day & Age a bunch of times and many of the older songs on YouTube. I have to say that Spaceman is my favorite from the new album. And I love the crazy video! :thumb_yello:

Edited by Marianne84

Hey, I'm now officially a big Killers fan.

The Spaceman video is amazing

I wanted to go and see them when they come to Cardiff but I think all the tickets are sold out now:thumbdown:

Same here... When London tickets went on sale they were sold out before I managed to type my surname :shocked:

I checked ebay for Cardiff tickets, here's what they've got:

http://tickets.shop.ebay.co.uk/?_from=R40&_trksid=m38.l1313&_nkw=the+killers+cardiff&_sacat=11730

They're at least twice as expensive of course.. :boxed:

I'm so looking forward to the Killers gig after reading your report mandi!! And I already know I NEED such an 'I got soul' tshirt aswell :thumb_yello::thumb_yello:

When are you seeing them babz?

And about my London gigs, there's a light in the tunnel! I won 100 pounds on the Capital Radio today! :biggrin2:

I didn't win the tickets but guess what I'm gonna spend that money on :naughty:

And about my London gigs, there's a light in the tunnel! I won 100 pounds on the Capital Radio today! :biggrin2:

so great! congratulations! :groupwave:

btw cool location! :wink2:(from custom title)

Thanks a lot! I will.. I probably should've kept that crying part to myself, sounds as if i was mental

But i'm sure you get it. I love Mika and all the wonderful sillyness of Mika World. I also like lots of different musicians. But eversince I saw The Killers for the first time, in Poland in 2005, they're my number one. And it's so frustrating that it gets harder and harder for me to see them. ugh..

It'd be great if you could upload your vids and post the links. I'd love to see them!

I have to say I'm a bit disappointed to see they're not playing Sweet Talk. I was so happy they played it at the RAH gig, thought it meant they made it a part of the regular show. I'd love to hear it live. Could easily trade it for Shadowplay...

Btw, what kind of ticket did you have? Sitting or standing? I'm wondering which one to search for.. Obviously standing one would be perfect but the gigs are on Monday and Tuesday, working days are not the best for queueing. On the other hand, sitting ones are cheaper and it has to be nice not having to queue. To be honest, I've never had a sitting ticket so I'm wondering.

Hi! Welcome! And thanks a lot! :)

Nah, I don't think you're mental. I am emotional like that as well! I understand your desire to see them again and I really do hope you'll get your chance soon. :)

Sweet Talk would be so nice to hear live. I would've loved to hear Tranquilize as well, but I think that was a pipe dream. I'm still confused why they did Shadowplay again, especially since they performed that during the Sam's Town tour. Oh well....

My tickets were seated ones. I enjoy general admission, but since my brother had a six hour drive, we would not have been able to stand in line all day.

Thanks for the report, girl! It sounds you had lots of fun! (Except for the part they cut Bones and you couldn't meet them, but there will be another chance and you will meet them) I'm happy for you.

Oh yeah, and upload the vids. please

AHHH, can't wait to hear This Is Your Life and A Dustland Fairytale liveee!!! And so WYWY... can't wait to see them live.

And i love the Spaceman video, reminded me of MGMT i can see why hehe

Thanks for being happy for me. I really hope they will tour your part of the world so you can see Dustland Fairytale and This Is Your Life live!

I would, but I'm confused by it all. There are so many versions - especially of Hot Fuss! :blink: I don't know what versions to get.

Edit: I took your advice and bought all the four albums at one go. :naughty: Why wait when you find something good? Same happened with Rufus a year ago. :blush-anim-cl: I have already listened to Day & Age a bunch of times and many of the older songs on YouTube. I have to say that Spaceman is my favorite from the new album. And I love the crazy video!

I'm proud of you! :thumb_yello: You won't regret having bought all their records and I'm actually a little jealous that you have all of that amazing music to discover.

I'm so looking forward to the Killers gig after reading your report mandi!! And I already know I NEED such an 'I got soul' tshirt aswell

I should take a picture sometime to show you it! It's fabuloussss. :)

For anyone that wants to see these, here are some videos from the show. My favorite performances! Looks like I was one of the only ones that recorded Neon Tiger, though.

Spaceman:

Sam's Town:

All These Things That I've Done:

Tons of other video here: http://www.youtube.com/results?search_type=&search_query=killers+and+chicago&aq=f

Same here... When London tickets went on sale they were sold out before I managed to type my surname :shocked:

http://tickets.shop.ebay.co.uk/?_from=R40&_trksid=m38.l1313&_nkw=the+killers+cardiff&_sacat=11730

Ooh, that's great! I hope you can get tix now!

March 12th in Amsterdam, it was sold it within minutes but my friend got up early to be absolutely ready when they went on sale!

Killers tix are surely the best thing to spend that 100 quid on :thumb_yello:

I'm proud of you! :thumb_yello: You won't regret having bought all their records and I'm actually a little jealous that you have all of that amazing music to discover.

I got the first two albums yesterday. It's not actually all new to me, because I recognized many of the songs - especially Somebody Told Me and Read Me Mind. I guess I have listened to a lot of radio sometimes. :naughty: It feels as if I have known those songs forever even though they were released so late as in 2004 and 2006. :blink::roftl:

Oh thank you for looking:)

But phhh:boxed: I cant really afford them, plus I don't trust them.

Mind you there are some that are 99p:lol3:

so great! congratulations!

btw cool location! (from custom title)

Hehe, thanks!

First time i won anything, all of my neighbours could hear me screaming :blush-anim-cl:

I'm proud of you! You won't regret having bought all their records and I'm actually a little jealous that you have all of that amazing music to discover.

For anyone that wants to see these, here are some videos from the show. My favorite performances! Looks like I was one of the only ones that recorded Neon Tiger, though.

Spaceman:

Sam's Town:

All These Things That I've Done:

Tons of other video here: http://www.youtube.com/results?search_type=&search_query=killers+and+chicago&aq=f

Funny, I was talking the other day with my sister and I said that there's this girl who just bought all of TK records, and how great it must be to discover all of the music for the first time :wub2:

In fact yesterday I found a song I didn't know, it's an Itunes bonus. It's called Tidal Wave, here's the link:

http://uk.youtube.com/watch?v=GTYZMWdPDpg

It was exciting to be able to hear sth new, I thought I'd have to wait until the next album..

Oh, and thanks a lot for the links!! Will watch them in a second :biggrin2:

Ooh, that's great! I hope you can get tix now!

Me too, can't wait to have them lying safely on my shelf...

March 12th in Amsterdam, it was sold it within minutes but my friend got up early to be absolutely ready when they went on sale!

Killers tix are surely the best thing to spend that 100 quid on

I know right! :naughty: And congrats on that friend :wink2:

I got tix to two more shows in May...one is general admission and the other is seated. This summer will be a good one for concerts...

A little part if me is just a little bit jealous but mostly I'm really really happy for you :biggrin2:

• 2 weeks later...
I've got both of them:wub2:

What's your favourite song?

I love your siggnature by the way.

I love Mr Brightside, Human and Spaceman. The video for that is great.

I'm going to see if I can get tickets to see them in Manchester. They're doing two dates so I have a chance.

Thanks. :wub2: I love your avatar.

Edited by Sarah_Lollipop

I love Mr Brightside, Human and Spaceman. The video for that is great.

I'm going to see if I can get tickets to see them in Manchester. They're doing two dates so I have a chance.

Thanks. :wub2: I love our avatar.

Yeah I saw the video for Spaceman on tv for the first time about 2 days ago. It's amazing. I love Mr.Brightside too, it was one of the first Killers songs i really loved. So maybe thats the song that got me into them.

Thank you:)