Hehe, thanks!

First time i won anything, all of my neighbours could hear me screaming :blush-anim-cl:

Funny, I was talking the other day with my sister and I said that there's this girl who just bought all of TK records, and how great it must be to discover all of the music for the first time :wub2:

In fact yesterday I found a song I didn't know, it's an Itunes bonus. It's called Tidal Wave, here's the link:

http://uk.youtube.com/watch?v=GTYZMWdPDpg

It was exciting to be able to hear sth new, I thought I'd have to wait until the next album..

Oh, and thanks a lot for the links!! Will watch them in a second :biggrin2:

Me too, can't wait to have them lying safely on my shelf...

I know right! :naughty: And congrats on that friend :wink2:

A little part if me is just a little bit jealous but mostly I'm really really happy for you :biggrin2:

Aww..thanks! I understand... but anyway, how is your ticket hunting going???

Aww..thanks! I understand... but anyway, how is your ticket hunting going???

Closer than ever but not close enough.. And I only have a week left :shocked: I'll think of something for sure but it's annoying not having them yet..

Whoever got the idea that one has to pay rent is a moron :sneaky2:

Closer than ever but not close enough.. And I only have a week left :shocked: I'll think of something for sure but it's annoying not having them yet..

Whoever got the idea that one has to pay rent is a moron :sneaky2:

:roftl:

I agree, and that goes for fee school too!:sneaky2::thumbdown:

can someone please tell me what S.O.L in Neon Tiger stands for?

FYI, The Killers were performing live on Taratata last weekend.

(Remember that French show that Mika also attended last year?)

Anyway, the vids are online !!!

http://www.mytaratata.com/Pages/ARTISTES_Fiche.aspx?ArtistId=1509

:wub2::wub2:

P.S. You need to click on VIDEOS in the toolbar once you get on the Killers page ;)

Thanks for the link. :wub2:

FYI, The Killers were performing live on Taratata last weekend.

(Remember that French show that Mika also attended last year?)

Anyway, the vids are online !!!

http://www.mytaratata.com/Pages/ARTISTES_Fiche.aspx?ArtistId=1509

:wub2::wub2:

P.S. You need to click on VIDEOS in the toolbar once you get on the Killers page ;)

I heard they’ll be guests on that show and tried to figure out when it’s gonna be aired on TV5 on their teletext but I failed because (surprise!) all was written in French :naughty:

SOL means sh*t out of luck.

thanks! I love that part of the song.

I heard they’ll be guests on that show and tried to figure out when it’s gonna be aired on TV5 on their teletext but I failed because (surprise!) all was written in French :naughty:

Awww, next time, ask me! I'm quite up to date on the Killers, since my friend Slav is obsessed and has dragged me into her obsession :naughty: I even recorded the show, in case someone would want it, but later found out it was on the official website already :roftl:

Awww, next time, ask me! I'm quite up to date on the Killers, since my friend Slav is obsessed and has dragged me into her obsession :naughty: I even recorded the show, in case someone would want it, but later found out it was on the official website already :roftl:

thanks, next time I will, I think this time I remembered too late that I have that channel anyway

so thoughtful of you!

(I mean to record it in case someone wants it)

I saw them yesterday! And not only was that the best TK gig I've ever seen, it was THE BEST CONCERT I'VE EVER BEEN TO. I'm speechless. I dunno what happened to them but they were ON FIRE. Screaming and jumping, ahh the energy was ridiculous!! I've had a looong day at work today so I won't get into details now but O.M.G... It was worth EVERY SINGLE penny I paid for the ticket. And I paid A LOT. They got so expensive on ebay I only managed to go to the Tuesday gig. But I'm already planning a little trip to Paris in March :naughty: I mean, it's like two hours from here, it took me two hours to come back home from work today cause I got a little lost.. Stupid London :mf_rosetinted:

Anyway, just wanted to share my happiness :wub2: I was in the middle of the front row AND they changed the setlist for the Tuesday gig. They played Sweet Talk!!!!! I was sure I'll never be lucky enough to hear it live. It wasn't until I got home that I've realized they didn't play Neon Tiger. And I was like :shocked: But I guess it's a motivation to see them in March.

OMG... I feel like screaming. The only thing is that I've got those really amazing vids and I'm too embarassed to put them on yt cause at times you can only hear me screaming. :boxed: I sound as if I was being tortured :boxed: My sister was like 'Omg, where the people pushing you?' and i said 'No.. This is how I sound when I'm having fun'...

Honestly, those were one of the best hours of my life :blush-anim-cl: I love The Killers. I just wish Mika didn't spoil me like he did. I would give A LOT to be able to talk to them yesterday and thank them... It was so weird to just go home without speaking to them like we always do with Mika..

Ok, gotta go to sleep. Just... I love The Killers..

I saw them yesterday! And not only was that the best TK gig I've ever seen, it was THE BEST CONCERT I'VE EVER BEEN TO. I'm speechless. I dunno what happened to them but they were ON FIRE. Screaming and jumping, ahh the energy was ridiculous!! I've had a looong day at work today so I won't get into details now but O.M.G... It was worth EVERY SINGLE penny I paid for the ticket. And I paid A LOT. They got so expensive on ebay I only managed to go to the Tuesday gig. But I'm already planning a little trip to Paris in March :naughty: I mean, it's like two hours from here, it took me two hours to come back home from work today cause I got a little lost.. Stupid London :mf_rosetinted:

Anyway, just wanted to share my happiness :wub2: I was in the middle of the front row AND they changed the setlist for the Tuesday gig. They played Sweet Talk!!!!! I was sure I'll never be lucky enough to hear it live. It wasn't until I got home that I've realized they didn't play Neon Tiger. And I was like :shocked: But I guess it's a motivation to see them in March.

OMG... I feel like screaming. The only thing is that I've got those really amazing vids and I'm too embarassed to put them on yt cause at times you can only hear me screaming. :boxed: I sound as if I was being tortured :boxed: My sister was like 'Omg, where the people pushing you?' and i said 'No.. This is how I sound when I'm having fun'...

Honestly, those were one of the best hours of my life :blush-anim-cl: I love The Killers. I just wish Mika didn't spoil me like he did. I would give A LOT to be able to talk to them yesterday and thank them... It was so weird to just go home without speaking to them like we always do with Mika..

Oh wow!! You sound like you had an incredible time, and I wanna see your videos NOW, LOL!!

How did you make it to the front row? Was it hard? Long wait?

I went on monday but had seats, it was all I that I could get when I got the tickets, and they were great, but it sounds like your one may have been a bit better. Or maybe it's just that you can't compare being up there in the frigging heights of the clouds to being at the front hahah.

I loved the ones that got the whole place rocking though, they are excellent.

I can't wait to see the vids!

I saw them yesterday! And not only was that the best TK gig I've ever seen, it was THE BEST CONCERT I'VE EVER BEEN TO. I'm speechless. I dunno what happened to them but they were ON FIRE. Screaming and jumping, ahh the energy was ridiculous!! I've had a looong day at work today so I won't get into details now but O.M.G... It was worth EVERY SINGLE penny I paid for the ticket. And I paid A LOT. They got so expensive on ebay I only managed to go to the Tuesday gig. But I'm already planning a little trip to Paris in March :naughty: I mean, it's like two hours from here, it took me two hours to come back home from work today cause I got a little lost.. Stupid London

I'm so happy for you! I can relate to your feelings a lot and I am just so pleased that everything worked out for you. Hurrah! :D

I saw them yesterday! And not only was that the best TK gig I've ever seen, it was THE BEST CONCERT I'VE EVER BEEN TO. I'm speechless. I dunno what happened to them but they were ON FIRE. Screaming and jumping, ahh the energy was ridiculous!! I've had a looong day at work today so I won't get into details now but O.M.G... It was worth EVERY SINGLE penny I paid for the ticket. And I paid A LOT. They got so expensive on ebay I only managed to go to the Tuesday gig. But I'm already planning a little trip to Paris in March I mean, it's like two hours from here, it took me two hours to come back home from work today cause I got a little lost.. Stupid London :mf_rosetinted:

Honestly, those were one of the best hours of my life I love The Killers. I just wish Mika didn't spoil me like he did. I would give A LOT to be able to talk to them yesterday and thank them... It was so weird to just go home without speaking to them like we always do with Mika..

Wow, that was a wonderful, wonderful report...you can really tell that you had the best time ever. Now I really can't for June when they're coming to Slovenia. That's just so ****ing incredible!! I still can't believe that a band like the Killers is actually coming to our country. And now, after reading your report I'm SO looking forward to it, oh how much I wish it was June already.:biggrin2:

Edited by annabelle

I can't believe it: they'll play live for the first time in Rome this summer, on 14th of july (what a coincidence: it's on the little Ammon's birthday!).

I'm so anxious to get my ticket as soon as possible!:shocked:

Can't wait!:punk:

Wow, Mrs Brightside, i hope you can see them! And if you get to meet Brandon say "Happy birthday, Ammon" for me, hahaha, kidding

I'll cross my fingers for you

Oh wow!! You sound like you had an incredible time, and I wanna see your videos NOW, LOL!!

How did you make it to the front row? Was it hard? Long wait?

I went on monday but had seats, it was all I that I could get when I got the tickets, and they were great, but it sounds like your one may have been a bit better. Or maybe it's just that you can't compare being up there in the frigging heights of the clouds to being at the front hahah.

I loved the ones that got the whole place rocking though, they are excellent.

I can't wait to see the vids!

Ok, about the front.. Going to a non Mika gig made me realize just how ridiculous we are when queueing for his gigs. I mean, I always kind of knew it was insane but it hit me now I guess.

I was initially planning to go to the O2 as soon as I wake up. But I woke up late and instead of getting stressed out about it I decided that because I waited so long for it and it's such a huge deal for me, I'm just gonna enjoy the day. So I took a long shower, had a nice breakfast with my sister, took time to put some make-up on and then went to the O2. I got there at 1pm I think and was expecting hundreds of people. They're The Killers, it's O2, it's London. London loves TK, O2 is big. THERE WAS NO-ONE THERE!!! I mean, there were lots of people in the Arena but none for TK yet! I was shocked. AND the queueing was inside. No rain, no freezing your feet and other valuable body parts. I sat down on a bench and started reading. Two hours later I noticed that people started queueing and I'm sitting on a bench like a moron. So I joined the queue and was about 15th person there. At 3pm. In London. In o2. I'm boring, I know but a year ago when I came to Brixton to see Mika I arrived at 12 and I was 95th!! In freaking small Brixton!

I've seen you talking about the queueing and the seating venues Sara and I'm with you on that. I prefer standing venues so ideally people should just start showing up at reasonable time. But I think it's only gonna get worse :boxed:

Yes, I remember you saying you bought seating tickets. I think if you've tried buying standing ones you'd just end up with nothing, like me. They sold out so fast..

I was gutted not being able to see them on Monday. I stayed home and kept moaning all day long.. So I can't really compare it to Tuesday but I do prefer T's setlist. Sweet Talk :wub2: Did they play Smile Like You Mean It on Monday? The acoustic version on piano with the violin. It blew my mind!!

I've just came back from Katy Perry in Koko so didn't have a chance to upload the vids, will do it tomorrow. And I've decided to embrace my irritating manner of screaming and just get over it so there will be like 12 vids akshually...

I'm so happy for you! I can relate to your feelings a lot and I am just so pleased that everything worked out for you. Hurrah! :D

Thank you. I have yet to hear Neon Tiger though :wink2:

Wow, that was a wonderful, wonderful report...you can really tell that you had the best time ever. Now I really can't for June when they're coming to Slovenia. That's just so ****ing incredible!! I still can't believe that a band like the Killers is actually coming to our country. And now, after reading your report I'm SO looking forward to it, oh how much I wish it was June already.:biggrin2:

I know what you mean. There aren't many good concerts in Poland so I always had to travel a lot to see my favourite bands.. It's great you'll see TK, I'm sure you'll have a great time!

The Killers won the NME best international band award last night!!

Here's the interview: http://www.nme.com/news/the-killers/43039

Thanks a lot for the link. Awww, they really are not the best interview materials, are they?..

I can't believe it: they'll play live for the first time in Rome this summer, on 14th of july (what a coincidence: it's on the little Ammon's birthday!).

I'm so anxious to get my ticket as soon as possible!:shocked:

Can't wait!:punk:

So they just added two dates! Great, I think there'll be more. Actually I've read yesterday that they're planning to tour till mid 2010 and then take a break. Quite a long one. Good for them I think. I just need to make sure I see them again before they disappear for two years or so...

No Neon Tiger at your show??? Ooh lady, you've got a lot to look forward to then!!!

I know.. But as you can imagine even having heard it I'd still look VERY forward to any future gigs :wink2:

I actually just almost bought a ticket to the new Verona gig in a presale. The venue is :mf_lustslow:

But it seems to be popular with the Victims and my seat would be #399 row 4. So that's a no I think. If I was to spend 50 pounds on a ticket and probably 150 more on travel/hotel expenses than I'd really prefer a better spot..

I'd actually prefer to go to Paris cause Zenith seems so small compared to the O2 Arena. But money is an issue here. One ticket alone costs around 130 pounds:boxed: And I've got to be careful with my spendings cause I'm planning to go to Thailand in September. Man it sucks not being rich :mf_rosetinted: I'd so love to have a new gig ahead of me..

And last thing, I tried to upload the videos to yt but Rafa, my computer, is old and stubborn and he won't let me do it :boxed: I'll probably have to wait till I go home for holidays in late March.

Oh, and here's the Verona venue btw:

header00.jpg

w706.png

How amazing is that??

Edited by agnieszka

I know what you mean. There aren't many good concerts in Poland so I always had to travel a lot to see my favourite bands.. It's great you'll see TK, I'm sure you'll have a great time!

Yup, it's the same here. We rarely have any really good gigs here so it's totally understandable that I'm going a bit crazy over this. And the best part of all is that it seems that the tickets won't be expensive at all (they'll be around 22€).