And here I am with my report!!

Well what to say?? Hmm...they were fcuking amazing. Fantastic!! But waaaaaay too short. I mean I could listen to them for hours and hours... and hours.:wub2:But they really did a good show, a little spectacle.

I liked the way the stage was decorated. It was full of flowers (flowers for Flowers, he:teehee:), and the minute they put this beautiful "K" letter in the middle of the stage I knew it was going to be a night to remember.

Then you could see a countdown on the screen and the next minute they were on stage rocking Human. We all went a bit crazy. And they continued with the same flare through all the gig.

They were on fire!! I was jumping like mad, singing along, screaming and just having the best time, lol.

I absolutely LOVED when they played A Dustland Fairytale. IMO this is one of their best songs, and I was SO happy to hear it live. I just closed my eyes and enjoyed it.

Luckily we were able to get a good spot near the stage so I had a good view. I don't have any pictures cuz we were told it wasn't allowed to bring cameras in. I took some with my BlackBerry but I doubt they are any good.

I must admit though that right after the concert I was bit down, a bit disappointed- but not in them of course. It all ended so fast, so sudden. I wanted more but it was already over. It's just not fair- why do all good things end so fast?:aah:Anyway I really really hope this wasn't the last time I saw them.

They are superb.:thumb_yello: And I want more!!:pinkbow:

Here's my videoblog of the Pinkpop, jump to 1' for the Killers ;)

Yay, I haven't seen any pinkpop vids yet, thanks a lot for sharing!

Well what to say?? Hmm...they were fcuking amazing. Fantastic!! But waaaaaay too short. I mean I could listen to them for hours and hours... and hours.:wub2:But they really did a good show, a little spectacle.

I liked the way the stage was decorated. It was full of flowers (flowers for Flowers, he:teehee:), and the minute they put this beautiful "K" letter in the middle of the stage I knew it was going to be a night to remember.

Then you could see a countdown on the screen and the next minute they were on stage rocking Human. We all went a bit crazy. And they continued with the same flare through all the gig.

They were on fire!! I was jumping like mad, singing along, screaming and just having the best time, lol.

I absolutely LOVED when they played A Dustland Fairytale. IMO this is one of their best songs, and I was SO happy to hear it live. I just closed my eyes and enjoyed it.

Luckily we were able to get a good spot near the stage so I had a good view. I don't have any pictures cuz we were told it wasn't allowed to bring cameras in. I took some with my BlackBerry but I doubt they are any good.

I must admit though that right after the concert I was bit down, a bit disappointed- but not in them of course. It all ended so fast, so sudden. I wanted more but it was already over. It's just not fair- why do all good things end so fast?:aah:Anyway I really really hope this wasn't the last time I saw them.

I'm soo happy to hear you had a great time! Well, I wouldn't expect anything else when it comes to TK :teehee:

I know exactly what you mean, time always goes by so fast, especially when you've been waiting for so long for something.. How many songs did they play?

I'm soo happy to hear you had a great time! Well, I wouldn't expect anything else when it comes to TK :teehee:

I know exactly what you mean, time always goes by so fast, especially when you've been waiting for so long for something.. How many songs did they play?

That's the setlist: http://www.setlist.fm/setlist/the-killers/2009/hipodrom-ljubljana-slovenia-5bd61364.html

OMtK I WANT MORE. I NEED MORE.:hypo:

Thanks for the report! :boing:

Great video Niki!:thumb_yello:Thanx for sharing it!:biggrin2::flowers2:It means a lot to us who won't have a chance to see them live!:sneaky2:

Last night they performed in Slovenia!We're waiting for Ana's report and photos!:woot_jump::biggrin2:

You're so right, LOL!

Thanks for the report Annabelle. Its nice to hear that you had a great time.

• 3 weeks later...
In Bucharest ,Romania:wink2:

oh, so they are nearby...

I don't think they are coming to Budapest though... perhaps because they performed at Sziget Festival in previous 2 years

They played in Norway last week and it was SO insanely great! Went to a party with them afterwards and I just want that whole day to come back!! :biggrin2:

Party like after party ?So did you meet them?