Thanx, Kissable!

I thought it too! You know, they'll play near my home, that's incredible! So, maybe i've got a chance to meet him while he takes a walk!

I hope he'll take the baby with him and spend his second b-day in Rome!:thumb_yello:

Oh yeah, Rome is beautiful. Good luckk!

Yup, it's the same here. We rarely have any really good gigs here so it's totally understandable that I'm going a bit crazy over this. And the best part of all is that it seems that the tickets won't be expensive at all (they'll be around 22€).

Oh, completely understandable annabelle :naughty:

Actually, as the Verona gig is not happening for me, I started thinking about yours.. I've never been to Slovenia before, I'd love to go there. But I cannot find the gig in their schedule, is it confirmed? Do you know the exact date? I'd be really grateful for any info :original:

Oh, completely understandable annabelle :naughty:

Actually, as the Verona gig is not happening for me, I started thinking about yours.. I've never been to Slovenia before, I'd love to go there. But I cannot find the gig in their schedule, is it confirmed? Do you know the exact date? I'd be really grateful for any info :original:

Well, all the biggest slovenian media are reporting about it. This gig is being organized by slovenian biggest cell phone operator, and they'll even give some tickets away for free for users of one of their package. The location of the gig also remains unknown for now..well, I sure hope that this gig will happen. If not, I'll kick someone and change my operator.:mf_rosetinted:

The gig will be on Sunday June 7th. Here's the link, but I'm afraid it's not in english: http://www.mobitel.si/slo/press/sporocilazamedije/brskanjepokategorijah/press200923februar09.asp

Well, all the biggest slovenian media are reporting about it. This gig is being organized by slovenian biggest cell phone operator, and they'll even give some tickets away for free for users of one of their package. The location of the gig also remains unknown for now..well, I sure hope that this gig will happen. If not, I'll kick someone and change my operator.:mf_rosetinted:

The gig will be on Sunday June 7th. Here's the link, but I'm afraid it's not in english: http://www.mobitel.si/slo/press/sporocilazamedije/brskanjepokategorijah/press200923februar09.asp

Thanks for the link! I used my personnal favourite that is google translator and it seems like the gig's a fact, don't think there'll be a need of kicking anyone :naughty:

I'm still not 100% sure about one thing though. Is this a regular gig or a part of a festival?

This is looking good, I was planning a weekend break in June anyway! :biggrin2:

Thanks for the link! I used my personnal favourite that is google translator and it seems like the gig's a fact, don't think there'll be a need of kicking anyone :naughty:

I'm still not 100% sure about one thing though. Is this a regular gig or a part of a festival?

This is looking good, I was planning a weekend break in June anyway! :biggrin2:

You're welcome. It really seems that the gig will happen cuz I saw a commerical on the TV today.:punk: So I can stick to my old phone number...looks like there really won't be any need to change it.:naughty:

It's a regular gig, it's not a part of any festival. The only thing is that is being hosted by cell phone operator.:wink2:

I can let you know when the tickets will be available for purchase.:wink2:

You're welcome. It really seems that the gig will happen cuz I saw a commerical on the TV today.:punk: So I can stick to my old phone number...looks like there really won't be any need to change it.:naughty:

It's a regular gig, it's not a part of any festival. The only thing is that is being hosted by cell phone operator.:wink2:

I can let you know when the tickets will be available for purchase.:wink2:

Yes please! Thank you :original: Now that I know it's a regular gig I'm really tempted to go! I wonder how big the venue will be. I wish I could go to Paris, Zenith's capacity is around 6,000 I think :wub2: Oh well, Slovenia here I come? :biggrin2:

Yes please! Thank you :original: Now that I know it's a regular gig I'm really tempted to go! I wonder how big the venue will be. I wish I could go to Paris, Zenith's capacity is around 6,000 I think :wub2: Oh well, Slovenia here I come? :biggrin2:

OK I will let you know. Hopefully they'll let us know what's the deal with tickets soon. It seems that there will also be a competition of some sort for free tickets. Hmm we'll see.

No idea about the venue, though. :wink2:

Well, Slovenia's waiting for you. :cool:

OK I will let you know. Hopefully they'll let us know what's the deal with tickets soon. It seems that there will also be a competition of some sort for free tickets. Hmm we'll see.

No idea about the venue, though. :wink2:

Well, Slovenia's waiting for you. :cool:

Oh my, I wouldn't like to let Slovenia down :cool: but just found out that the venue will be the Hippodrome!! It's massive! Which is great and terrible at the same time. Argh, decisions :boxed:

Oh my, I wouldn't like to let Slovenia down :cool: but just found out that the venue will be the Hippodrome!! It's massive! Which is great and terrible at the same time. Argh, decisions :boxed:

Hehe, just found about the venue myself. Too bad that it's such a huge place, but I'm not missing out on it anyways.:bleh: Obivously the Killers are very popular.:wink2: Well, think it over and decide.:original:

Hehe, just found about the venue myself. Too bad that it's such a huge place, but I'm not missing out on it anyways.:bleh: Obivously the Killers are very popular.:wink2: Well, think it over and decide.:original:

Here's an update but I don't know about the source and therefore how reliable it is.

But it said that there will be 30.000 tickets given to people who have ITAK package, and that additional 15. 000 tickets will be available to purchase on 23nd March. A ticket will cost 21,70€.

Man that's gonna be big.

Just to say....

I've got the tickets for Rome!!!!!!:pbjt::pbjt::pbjt:

Yaaay!! Congrats! Have a great time!! Have you seen TK before?

Lol, those bananas are great, that's exactly how one looks when buying a gig ticket :biggrin2: I mean, I know I do..

Hehe, just found about the venue myself. Too bad that it's such a huge place, but I'm not missing out on it anyways. Obivously the Killers are very popular. Well, think it over and decide.:original:

Lol, obviously if they were coming to Poland I wouldn't miss out on it no matter how big the venue would be :naughty:

Here's an update but I don't know about the source and therefore how reliable it is.

But it said that there will be 30.000 tickets given to people who have ITAK package, and that additional 15. 000 tickets will be available to purchase on 23nd March. A ticket will cost 21,70€.

Man that's gonna be big.

Hmm, it is big but 22 euro is a really good price. There's still a little tiny chance I'll manage to go to Paris. If that doesn't happen then I guess I'm gonna put a new date in my diary, June 7th :wink2:

Nice pictures!!:thumb_yello:

I can't wait to see them. How about you? Have you decided about the gig in Slovenia yet?

Not yet.. My head will soon explode :boxed: I'm still not sure if I can afford to see them anywhere. I've actually had a dream tonight that I won 2,5 million pounds on a lottery. I woke up so happy. And then I was hit with the sad image of my account's available balance :naughty:

great! someone looks niicee :mf_lustslow:

thanks for sharing!

Very naahs indeed hehe :wub2:

I just bought ticks to the Pinkpop festival, to see TK

I'm excited :D

Oh yaay! Great for you!

This is nice, since my future gigs are still uncertain, at least I get to feel excited for other people :original:

Not yet.. My head will soon explode :boxed: I'm still not sure if I can afford to see them anywhere. I've actually had a dream tonight that I won 2,5 million pounds on a lottery. I woke up so happy. And then I was hit with the sad image of my account's available balance :naughty:

Hmmm, maybe those dreams are telling you that you should play the lottery.:naughty:

Well, I hope you'll manage somehow to see them again this year.:wink2:

Of course they are giving Finland a miss. :(

Nikoulini, where's that signature pic of yours from? The one of Mika in the ringmaster jacket! I don't think I have seen it! :shocked:

it's been uploaded somewhere here...

here's the link: http://s267.photobucket.com/albums/ii296/nikoulini/?action=view&current=vp7pys.jpg

you may also like this:

http://s267.photobucket.com/albums/ii296/nikoulini/?action=view&current=30utfkj.jpg

kisses