I forgot to charge my camera with batteries and so I went there with no batteries in my camera :boxed::tears:though I don't think I would have taken good photos cause I was so high and jumping up and down :roftl:

But the good news is I met Brandon and got an autograph :biggrin2:

I'm still excited from yesterday I slept only 5 hours last night :teehee:

some of my fav songs :

For reasons unknown

Read my mind

Edited by vanessa

I forgot to charge my camera with batteries and so I went there with no batteries in my camera :boxed::tears:though I don't think I would have taken good photos cause I was so high and jumping up and down :roftl:

But the good news is I met Brandon and got an autograph :biggrin2:

I'm still excited from yesterday I slept only 5 hours last night :teehee:

some of my fav songs :

For reasons unknown

Read my mind

I'm sooo happy you enjoyed them!:biggrin2:

Let me tell you something guys: few months ago a Romanian magazine organised a contest and gave away tickets for the Killers. All you had to do was sending them a message and convince them you REALLY want to go. (I really liked "Spaceman" at that time) I gave it a try and I won one ticket for the concert. But they didn't send me the ticket, they've send me the money with which I could buy my ticket. I didn't. :aah: I kept my money just in case of a new Mika tour. Just in case became something certain and with the money I won, I have bought the present for Mika. :roftl:

Thinking of what an irony it would've been to meet you, Vanessa at THE KILLERS concert if I would've gone, makes me laugh a bit. :lmfao:

A bientot,

Bianca

xx

OMGGGG they were just fabulous at Werchter!!

Brandon was totally hyper lmao. Kept chatting between the songs (not always sure what he was trying to tell us tho :naughty:).

I've made a vlog with the best moments here:

I loved the moment Ronnie throws his stick in the air and fails to catch it back. FAIL! :roftl:

And here are a few full vids:

Bling (extended version, with Brandon's speech):

Spaceman:

And also... please please don't be angry at me or whatever, I am never lucky at gigs, seriously, in terms of catching things etc. But this time...OMG this time it was different: look what I grabbed!!!!!!!

killersdrumstick.jpg?t=1246790743

It SO made my day :D

Congrats, really!!!!!:thumb_yello:

Angryyyy?? On the contrary, send me some of your luck for their next gig in Rome!

great videos!!!!!

Thank you :D

I'll send you all the luck I have left! The Rome gig is in 10 days or so right?

Brandon was totally hyper lmao. Kept chatting between the songs (not always sure what he was trying to tell us tho :naughty:).

I loved the moment Ronnie throws his stick in the air and fails to catch it back. FAIL! :roftl:

Spaceman:

Great videos. Thanks for sharing.

It will be exactly in 7 days, can't wait! Thanx, fingers crossed:thumb_yello:

Hi everyone! I came here for the first time. Nice to meet you:wink2:

Hi MrsBrightside!

I hope you all who go to the gig enjoy it!

Last week, there was a special TV program of The Killers. It was so cool:thumb_yello:

It's been some time since I've been here, I love how much was going on!

Yeah :)

I met a few of them.

"I met a few of them" LOL!! Which ones?? What did they say?? The Killers afterparty, how cool is that!

They were fantastic:wub2: and Brandon is really cute :biggrin2:

Anyway here are some videos (sorry for the crappy sound )

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=dLkCivy3FS0

So this is the gig you wrote about on Facebook.. Glad you enjoyed it!

Spaceman:

And also... please please don't be angry at me or whatever, I am never lucky at gigs, seriously, in terms of catching things etc. But this time...OMG this time it was different: look what I grabbed!!!!!!!

killersdrumstick.jpg?t=1246790743

It SO made my day :D

OMG!! That's a one awesome stick!! CONGRATS!!

It will be exactly in 7 days, can't wait! Thanx, fingers crossed:thumb_yello:

6 days today! You must be so excitied.. Have a great time!

Ok, so.. I've had amazing 10 days, saw them 3 times!! 26.06 in Hyde Park and on Sunday and Monday in Royal Albert Hall. I remember moaning a few months ago how they're my favourite band and how I can't get the tickets and miss out on things. Well, if someone told me I'll see them twice in RAH I'd laugh in their face.

Hyde Park was amazing! Got first row thanks to my lovely sister. It was her first TK gig and it was so nice to be able to enjoy it with her. She's a traveler so we don't see each other often. And I'm sooo happy she loved it. They finished the encore and left and she was like :shocked: "Aga!! It can't possibly be the end already! They'll come back right?! I WANT MORE!!!" It made me grin...

I had stalls tickets for the first RAH gig. It was so nice to be able to enjoy my Sunday, knowing my spot is secured and leave for the venue an hour before the gig.. TK were really good, though a bit nervous. Sadly, people in my area, though obviously enjoying the gig a lot, weren't very expressive. I felt a bit weird being the only one sometimes singing the parts Brandon wanted us to sing. I was so loud, they all looked at me in an odd way sometimes. I didn't care. I was in freaking Royal Albert Hall listening to The Killers, band I love so much, recording their first DVD. Who'd care?

Second night was much better though. Not only cause I had a standing ticket and managed to get to the front row, but the audience was so into the gig. TK felt it and they loved it! They played two more songs in the encore!

The only problem was that in order to get to the first row I jumped on to the general admission area instead of taking the stairs and the jump turned out to be a bit unfortunate. I felt sudden pain but rushed to the barrier. Stood on the other leg before the gig so it was ok but as soon as TK hit the stage I started jumping and didn't stop for two hours. That really didn't help my poor foot. I didn't feel the pain during the gig but it hit me hard when it'd finished. I had to take a bus to the tube station even though it'd take me like 5 minutes to walk there. I barely made it home and sadly didn't manage to go to work today. But I can now move 2 of my toes, progress is being made :wink2: And it was so worth it!!

They are mind-blowing. Their songs just come to life when being played live. They put their hearts in the performance every time I see them. They are true artists. I so can't wait for the DVD. I can already recommend it to you guys hehe :wink2:

Oh, second thing I didn't like. mandilanbi, can you believe I STILL have not heard Neon Tiger live?? This is ridiculous. They better play it in Poland in August!

Ok, gotta go put some more ice on my foot, I'm kinda happy I'll have 4 gigless weeks now.

Hi vinorosso! Welcome! I hope i'll give you all a wonderful report!!! Yesterday i was visiting the venue where they'll play (i could say it's very near my home!) and probably they'll arrive at Ciampino's airport straight from Ireland, and i live in Ciampino!!!!! it never rains but it pours!!!!

WOW!!!!

Wow! Do you live close to the airport where they'll arrive ? You' re so lucky. I'm sure that they are going to come to your house directly from Irland:biggrin2:

Though Mika doesn't have a gig at Rome yet, they do instead:thumb_yello: (Maybe Mika will come to Rome soon!!)

I'm waiting for your report:wink2: Have fun!!

It's been some time since I've been here, I love how much was going on!

"I met a few of them" LOL!! Which ones?? What did they say?? The Killers afterparty, how cool is that!

So this is the gig you wrote about on Facebook.. Glad you enjoyed it!

OMG!! That's a one awesome stick!! CONGRATS!!

6 days today! You must be so excitied.. Have a great time!

Ok, so.. I've had amazing 10 days, saw them 3 times!! 26.06 in Hyde Park and on Sunday and Monday in Royal Albert Hall. I remember moaning a few months ago how they're my favourite band and how I can't get the tickets and miss out on things. Well, if someone told me I'll see them twice in RAH I'd laugh in their face.

Hyde Park was amazing! Got first row thanks to my lovely sister. It was her first TK gig and it was so nice to be able to enjoy it with her. She's a traveler so we don't see each other often. And I'm sooo happy she loved it. They finished the encore and left and she was like :shocked: "Aga!! It can't possibly be the end already! They'll come back right?! I WANT MORE!!!" It made me grin...

I had stalls tickets for the first RAH gig. It was so nice to be able to enjoy my Sunday, knowing my spot is secured and leave for the venue an hour before the gig.. TK were really good, though a bit nervous. Sadly, people in my area, though obviously enjoying the gig a lot, weren't very expressive. I felt a bit weird being the only one sometimes singing the parts Brandon wanted us to sing. I was so loud, they all looked at me in an odd way sometimes. I didn't care. I was in freaking Royal Albert Hall listening to The Killers, band I love so much, recording their first DVD. Who'd care?

Second night was much better though. Not only cause I had a standing ticket and managed to get to the front row, but the audience was so into the gig. TK felt it and they loved it! They played two more songs in the encore!

The only problem was that in order to get to the first row I jumped on to the general admission area instead of taking the stairs and the jump turned out to be a bit unfortunate. I felt sudden pain but rushed to the barrier. Stood on the other leg before the gig so it was ok but as soon as TK hit the stage I started jumping and didn't stop for two hours. That really didn't help my poor foot. I didn't feel the pain during the gig but it hit me hard when it'd finished. I had to take a bus to the tube station even though it'd take me like 5 minutes to walk there. I barely made it home and sadly didn't manage to go to work today. But I can now move 2 of my toes, progress is being made :wink2: And it was so worth it!!

They are mind-blowing. Their songs just come to life when being played live. They put their hearts in the performance every time I see them. They are true artists. I so can't wait for the DVD. I can already recommend it to you guys hehe :wink2:

Oh, second thing I didn't like. mandilanbi, can you believe I STILL have not heard Neon Tiger live?? This is ridiculous. They better play it in Poland in August!

Ok, gotta go put some more ice on my foot, I'm kinda happy I'll have 4 gigless weeks now.

I'm so glad your Killers kick is still going strong! They never disappoint and I'm sure your upcoming shows will be great too!

I can't believe Neon Tiger is still cut from the setlist. Was my show a one-off or something??? They better get it together and play it some more, for goodness' sake!

What is about ?I really want to see it :shocked:

It's the literal version of "read my mind".

You know, these guys who rewrite the lyrics so that they actually match what you can see in the music video?

I can send it to u thru msn if you want, just buzz me.