mika, mika, mika ,what have you done?

Steph

:wub2:

hey,

we all know Mika is totally addictive....

once tried it hooks you to the extreme...

so : I think he should carry a government health warning:

:wub2: WARNING : :wub2: MIKA is is totally addictive: wub2:

He can lead to serious health problems; Lack of sleep, totally blurred vision and mind, strange behaviour, brace appeal !!!!!!!!!!

:wub2: If you suffer from any of the above seek medical help immediately!:wub2:

so now that it is official...

which part of his body should carry the warning ..?.

and why?

• Replies 71
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

:wub2:

hey,

we all know Mika is totally addictive....

once tried it hooks you to the extreme...

so : I think he should carry a government health warning:

:wub2: WARNING : :wub2: MIKA is is totally addictive: wub2:

He can lead to serious health problems; Lack of sleep, totally blurred vision and mind, strange behaviour, brace appeal !!!!!!!!!!

:wub2: If you suffer from any of the above seek medical help immediately!:wub2:

so now that it is official...

and why?

Steph! Just WHERE do you get these ideas from?! Is Mika sending them to you? LOL!

Obviously it has to be on a part that is readily visible to all... forehead... tummy perhaps... ?

Geez... I can't even imagine... :shocked:

dcdeb

LOL! u guys r funny :)

i emailed a friend of mine an email about the show and everything that happend with mikush....

she want to kill me... lol :blush-anim-cl::roftl: she loves him to :)

his legs, eyes, tummy and voice do it for me:mf_lustslow:

(I have just realised, I have never been attracted to a guys tummy before)

hehehe, can just see the health warning, stuck accross his tummy:

:wub2: Warning, exteremely addictive, handle with care...!!:wub2:

h:thumb_yello: ahaha

Oof, which part should carry the warning O_o I hate to admit it but what with my mind finding its home in the gutter, my initial thoughts were, well, lets just say board inappropriate :wub2::blush-anim-cl: However, when I got to thinking of it, he needs to have the warning come along ahead of him. He either needs someone walking around with a sandwich-sign as a warning or he needs someone with a megaphone warning everyone about him because the moment you hear or set eyes on any bit of him, you're doomed.

Oof, which part should carry the warning O_o I hate to admit it but what with my mind finding its home in the gutter, my initial thoughts were, well, lets just say board inappropriate :wub2::blush-anim-cl: However, when I got to thinking of it, he needs to have the warning come along ahead of him. He either needs someone walking around with a sandwich-sign as a warning or he needs someone with a megaphone warning everyone about him because the moment you hear or set eyes on any bit of him, you're doomed.

Hahahaha :roftl: I could see everyone on here carrying around megaphones screaming, "Hot Mika alert! Shield your eyes if you cannot handle extreme hotness!" Whilst blaring Lollipop just for a little kick. :punk:

I actually had to take a brake from this site because my eyes wouldn't stay open when I was at work. Here I read this warning label and can't help but laugh.

I'm toooo addicted to this site and can't think straight. Definetly need to see a doctor!

and definetly because of that beautiful man.

Hahahaha :roftl: I could see everyone on here carrying around megaphones screaming, "Hot Mika alert! Shield your eyes if you cannot handle extreme hotness!" Whilst blaring Lollipop just for a little kick. :punk:

Heehee yes, that sounds about right though I think playing lollipop might defeat the purpose as when people hear how amazing it is they will fall in love with Mika anyway ^_^

Heehee yes, that sounds about right though I think playing lollipop might defeat the purpose as when people hear how amazing it is they will fall in love with Mika anyway ^_^

Yeah, I'm afraid that's true! Nothing he does can stop this Mika-madness anymore, in fact it gets worse each day...:mf_lustslow:

I think im going to start the official Mika religion....Mikism.. Im gonna write the 'Holy Book of Mika' tonight and write the 11 commandments of Mika...

Anyone who wants to join and attend the Mika Place of Worship (which is here or his myspace) is welcome to.... haha...we might even reach cult status, where we have to sleep in tents and bathe in a holy river......

:thumb_yello:

Ok so...maybe not...but still!! :roftl:

Yes, now I'm too absorbed in Mikaland! :mf_lustslow: Forever doomed to be hopelessly head over heels for him...:wub2:

Does anyone know of a Mika patch, perhaps? :lmao:

can you imagine getting mikapatches from your doctor....hahahaha

can you imagine getting mikapatches from your doctor....hahahaha

yeah, they administer small doses of MIka until we can live without him...problem is, would that be possible? To live without Mika would be too terrible to think about!

Originally posted by Steph, Today 03:04 AM

The later the better, isn't it Steph? :roftl:

and why?

His hands... :shocked:

Because I just can't stop watching them while he is playing the piano. Can't think of anything better at the moment, his hands are just it for me. :wub2:

Hahahaha :roftl: I could see everyone on here carrying around megaphones screaming, "Hot Mika alert! Shield your eyes if you cannot handle extreme hotness!" Whilst blaring Lollipop just for a little kick.

:roftl: :roftl: :roftl: HAHAHAA Can't stop laughing.... Great Thread !

We all need a doctor :shocked::roftl: :roftl: