Does he really?

Chance72399

I was thinking...i went on the mikasounds.com forum and noticed that Sivan wrote on there also about the scrapbook....maybe he meant that he read it on there about the scrapbook? Maybe he doesnt come on here? Sorry, i just get these random thoughts sometimes.

• Replies 62
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

I'm sorry, i dont mean to get anyone upset...i was just thinking about it and was curious. Maybe Sivan can clear it up for us since she was the one who spoke to him.

Jamie: I found the thread on mikasounds.com about the scrapbook and if anyone wanted to do it from there too....thats what got me to thinking maybe he was talking about her post on the other site.

I'm just going to close my mouth now and sit in the corner like a good little girl :blush-anim-cl:

actually I remember that he says the Me fan club laughing! :roftl:

but I should be wrong

Haha - I don't think you're wrong :roftl: It would be pretty weird to say the EnFa Fan club.. seriously!

I don't know where he read about the scrap book, but he def knows about this site, he knows of Sunny by name and has got a MFC badge given to him by some MFC members who went to the gigs in February. I'm sure they'll turn up in this thread at some point and let you know who it was, maybe Gill or Andi?

Also Luke has been on here because he did a screen grab of a page from this forum and posted it on his myspace page.

I don't know where he read about the scrap book, but he def knows about this site, he knows of Sunny by name and has got a MFC badge given to him by some MFC members who went to the gigs in February. I'm sure they'll turn up in this thread at some point and let you know who it was, maybe Gill or Andi?

Also Luke has been on here because he did a screen grab of a page from this forum and posted it on his myspace page.

Its was andi sunshine :thumb_yello:

Really? Ok then maybe they have been on here.

If you read all the posts by Lookovermyshoulder, some of them look very suspicious. He knew the unclear word in the song and said "enjoy!"

I asked him if he was Mika and he said "sorry to have gotten your hopes up, but no". That's an Americanism that most English people don't use. Read the entry about the tamagochi and time zones. There are other examples too. Overmyshoulder hasn't posted for ages. It might not be him, but then again maybe it is...................

If you read all the posts by Lookovermyshoulder, some of them look very suspicious. He knew the unclear word in the song and said "enjoy!"

I asked him if he was Mika and he said "sorry to have gotten your hopes up, but no". That's an Americanism that most English people don't use. Read the entry about the tamagochi and time zones. There are other examples too. Overmyshoulder hasn't posted for ages. It might not be him, but then again maybe it is...................

Or maybe Lookovermyshoulder is on a big wind up? Who knows, it's like looking for a needle in a haystack! :blink: