Does it seem slow?

Chance72399

• Replies 24
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

I think it does seem a little slower. I only get on once a day and normally really late and I try to read as much as I can. Most of the time I'm really behind on the posts and that's why I don't post that much but lately there hasn't been as much to read, atleast it feels like it. Maybe it's just because I get on so late and there's not as many people on.

Lately like "in recent days" or lately like "in the last hour or two"?

It seems slow to me right now, maybe 'cause it's so late in the States and all the good Mika fanlings in the US/Canada have gone to bed... which is where I should be.

mayb if more ppl. answered threads than just read them it would just help things along!!!!!:thumb_yello: sorry its just a buging me at the moment that alot of threads have loads more views than replys!!! oh dear i think i woke up on the wrong side of the bed today!!! LOL

That's crossed my mind as well Tia... :original: (but sometimes I honestly have no answer when a specific question is asked)

Me either LOL but i do try even if i often dont make any sense:naughty:

when i 1st came here it took me 2 weeks b4 i found the courage to say anything!! believe it or not, and now im on 700 and i cant stop talking. Iv only ever made 1 NEW thread thou cos im scared no-one will answer... isnt that silly cos i know so many ppl. here but mayb ppl esp new ppl. who feel like me when i first came, i dont know... but i do agree it is going a bit slow....

ive notcied at certain times of the day its quieter around here...but yes i guess people have lives out of the forums aswell :naughty:

*they try to anyway*

:blink:

I tend to read a lot more than I post, in large part because (no offense to anyone) so many of the threads on here are so silly and fangirly, and I don't really have anything to say in them.

The traffic here seems a little choppy sometimes. One minute a whole lot of threads will have updates, and a little while later it'll seem like nothing is happening.

Me either LOL but i do try even if i often dont make any sense:naughty:

when i 1st came here it took me 2 weeks b4 i found the courage to say anything!! believe it or not, and now im on 700 and i cant stop talking. Iv only ever made 1 NEW thread thou cos im scared no-one will answer... isnt that silly cos i know so many ppl. here but mayb ppl esp new ppl. who feel like me when i first came, i dont know... but i do agree it is going a bit slow....

True, I lurked for about a month before I even registered!

Lol I still think people will not answer me... and yes it does seem a little slower. I had the 'feeling' people were kind of regrouping around here, if that makes any sense... don't worry, no need to answer this :roftl:

I know what you mean titania, if people don't reply, I kind of feel maybe they don't like me. :blush-anim-cl: Which is crazy really, I mean, maybe they don't, but just to assume that because nobody answers within 2 seconds is silly!

Anyway, there, I've answered you, so you're OK now!

I tend to read a lot more than I post, in large part because (no offense to anyone) so many of the threads on here are so silly and fangirly, and I don't really have anything to say in them.

The traffic here seems a little choppy sometimes. One minute a whole lot of threads will have updates, and a little while later it'll seem like nothing is happening.

I agree really, at first, when it was not so busy, I used to read absolutely everything, but now it's impossible to read everything (let alone reply) and have a life too, so I am fairly selective about what I read and reply to.

Just have to take that chance that I don't miss something vital! :wink2:

There you are Shontih, a quick spurt from me! :naughty: