Scissor Sisters suing Mika??????

Charlotte

is this true???? My Nan just told me she heard it on her local radio this morning! Apparently they're suing him for "stealing their sound."

Anyone else heard this??? I SERIOUSLY hope it isn't true! If it is, I hope we will all go and protest outside the court!

• Replies 53
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

They can't be serious?!!

No, no...I don't believe any of this. I mean if SS are suing Mika, then I'm sure, just like Tantastic said, The Beegees should sue SS!!!

no i havent heard anything about this and i agree with everyone else.... most bands would b suing each other, look at bands like westlife and boyzone etc etc so many bands sound alike nowadays

As a law student, I can say it's impossible to win on something like this. If they do actually sue, it's 100 % for publicity. Riding the Mika wave. Sort of pathetic. Mooost probably untrue :)

as i have always said SS I think are mediocre

Mika is WOOOOOOOOOOw totally fab, if he stole anything, he shouldnt have bothered:wink2: although SS are okay and i know there are lots of fans on here who are all lovely:thumb_yello: sueing cant be serious can it:shocked:

as i have always said SS I think are mediocre

Mika is WOOOOOOOOOOw totally fab, if he stole anything, he shouldnt have bothered:wink2: although SS are okay and i know there are lots of fans on here who are all lovely:thumb_yello: sueing cant be serious can it:shocked:

Yeh same comments for me , hes more like the Bee Gees :roftl: :roftl:

If it's true then I am no longer a SS listener.

Besides, Mika's voice is sooo much better.. SS can't TOUCH that :naughty:

I'm quite sure it's not true.. Just keep listening to them :D

I'm quite sure it's not true.. Just keep listening to them :D

If you say soo... I'd have to busta cap if they went after Mika! lol

Kinda sucks that all Mika wanted to do was get his music out there and now all these crazy rumors come about! Sup with dat?