His Sister?

hellohollywould

• Replies 33
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Posted Images

is the little girl on the piano in grace kelly really his sister? shes in also in love today.

PS. did anybody else realize that not many people know about mika but those who do are automatically obsessed?

I remember reading that it was directors daughter..

Ashely's right, the little girl isn't Mika's sister, she's Sophie Muller's daughter.

I agree, those who listen to Mika's music, watch his performances and vid-interviews are instantly hooked!!! :wink2:

is the little girl on the piano in grace kelly really his sister? shes in also in love today.

PS. did anybody else realize that not many people know about mika but those who do are automatically obsessed?

No, not his sister. Its the directors daughter. :wink2:

Actually, a lot of people know about Mika now (thanks to me). I'm spreading the Mika joy and now all my friends are obsessed :naughty: We're thinking of making up our own little fan club, just for us :mf_rosetinted: ....but we need more people so I'll be off soon to get more people obsessed with him :roftl:

By the way, one of my friends used to hate him and now she loves him, yay! :thumb_yello:

Haha, I get people obsessed by Mika who I don't even know....:thumb_yello:

I'm playing a game on the Jensenforum and I'm logged in there as Mikafan...

Now 2 other players have bought his cd or downloaded his songs because I'm not really into the game, but constantly talking about Mika...:naughty:

Hope I can infect more people...:wink2:

THe little girl in that video is so cute...i heard it was the director's daughter too. I'm still curious who that lady with the short hair is in both his videos.

He said the old ladies in the video are the women that hang around his house and Ruffa (sp?) is featured on his CD.

Mikassisters.jpg

Those are 2 of his sisters (They're so pretty!!!) .. so that little girl in the video is most deff too young.

Yes.:wink2:

But I play Mika's songs to all the people I know. They don't like it at the beginning, but in two days they're obsessed as well.:punk: (at least most of them)

He said the old ladies in the video are the women that hang around his house and Ruffa (sp?) is featured on his CD.

Mikassisters.jpg

Those are 2 of his sisters (They're so pretty!!!) .. so that little girl in the video is most deff too young.

where did you get those pics from? beautiful girls :)

Yup! He has 2 older sisters and 1 younger. And 1 younger brother. He's "stuck in the middle" ;)

his entire family -except for his dad, I think - was at the in-store in hollywood. I ws just feet from them. I couldn't take pictures or anything because security wouldn't allow it. -_- I saw them, though. As has been said, the girl in the vid is definitely not his sister. She's the directors daughter.

Oh, and Raffa is the one on Any Other World :wink2: