The Official "Make Everyone an Obsessed Mika Fan" Thread

Dangerous Kat

The title pretty mych says it all :naughty:

This is the place to talk about getting people obsessed wit Mika and how many people you've converted into Mika Maniacs (and anything related).

So far I've turned only 5 people into fans.

Anyway, the discussion may start! :thumb_yello:

• Replies 28
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Ha ha my best mate in the world wasnt really into Mika s music (he's not keen on falsetto singers) but I go clubbing with him once a month to the pop night at our local gay club ( hes gay and I'm straight but very camp and I love the gay scene) and when Grace Kelly came on I went mental, grabbed him and started leaping up and down and all over the dance floor and he had no choice but to join in. The next morning we were trying to piece together the night from our collective memories when he said 'I do remember you making me dance to Mika and I really enjoyed it! I stuck the album on again immediately and he's now starting to really like it. We both hope Big Girl is a single cos that would be fantastic to dance to!

I've turned at least 7 people into Mika Maniacs and it grows more and more thanks to my myspace, my meez, and my incessant talk of Mika XD And the best bit is that my besty guy friend who initially hated mika's "gay" music (-_-) now talks about him incessantly and knows his songs the moment he hears a bit of the tune. And I got him to make his mummy listen to it and now shes mika mad XD

I made my BF (he mostly listens to metal) listen to the album about 2-3 times in a row, and in the end he had to admit it wasn't bad at all:thumb_yello:

Also when we're together I often sing Mika's songs out loud, mostly Love Today and Grace K... the other day, at his place, I wanted to test my Mika brainwashing effects on him: I started singing the first bit of Love today, then I suddenly stopped... there he was, in another room, singing along in falsetto!:roftl:

So, I gave my classmate a link to Grace Kelly video, and she got obsessed, now she wants me to borrow her Life in..., but I feel very tied to this :P And another one friend, she heard Grace Kelly, and asked me, if I know that. I said: Girl, do I know this? I love this xD And I showed her some Mika's photos, she is addicted now. So, it is really true, that people get automatically obsessed :naughty: :naughty: :naughty:

I've surely converted to Mika's belief:

- 15 of my work colleagues: they're so mad now that everyone sings Grace Kelly's refrain while working,and has Mika's ringtone (made by me on grace kelly's mp3)on the corporate mobile phone; beyond that, the girls of my workgroup (and my supervisor, male) have Mika as wallpaper on the same mobile phone... my eager disciples are spreading around (and up and down) our 20 floors this "credo": so, when I go in other work groups, now i listen "Grace Kelly" as ringtone...and people say"I love Mika!"...From here, that's the greatest network company, we're going to conquest Italy in the name of Mika :punk:

All my friends thinks "hes pants" their words and not mine!!! Iv given up even talking about him in front of them now cos they tease me and it makes me so sad when they say nasty things about him! My daughter likes him thou and shes only 7 so at least im making fans for the future!!!:)

I've tried to make my freinds like him. Only one of them likes him a little.

My sister is already tired of him, but my mum thinks he is good(as long as I don't play him too often :P)

I have to try harder ^_^

Well I think I got my sister to really like his album, though she's starting to hate Grace Kelly and Love Today cos I keep playing the vid everytime it comes on but she says she can't stop listening to his album which is good :thumb_yello: my uncle likes him and because he's coming to his concert with him he's downloaded his album but I don't think I got anyone as obsessed as meee.

I think I got my sister to like him even though she still won't admit it lol but I think she really likes him

then my best friend was hooked the first time I made him listen to mika ok he's not as crazy as I but still... and 2 other friends who already knew him before I started talking about him but I think they are being hooked only through me talking about him

I still think I have to moderate it because they are soon gonna be sick of it I fear not everyone can digest as much mika in one day as I :naughty:

Most of my friends hate him right now, but they'll love Mika eventually, I know it! Me and this one kid in my science class got my teacher obsessed today.........She was playing Grace Kelly on her computer, and she's like "I love it!!!" And everyone in the class was listening too........

Most of my friends hate him right now, but they'll love Mika eventually, I know it! Me and this one kid in my science class got my teacher obsessed today.........She was playing Grace Kelly on her computer, and she's like "I love it!!!" And everyone in the class was listening too........

Ohh that gives me an idea. I should tell my teacher about him too. Mwahaha! :roftl:

Well, I e-mailed my mum a while ago with some songs of Mika, and she loves them... She wanted to have the whole cd, so I gave her one...:wink2:

My father on the other hand, doesn't really listen to music at all, but yesterday he was with me in the car and I played "Grace Kelly" on the radio..

Then he asked: Who is that? I said: Well, that is Mika!

And then he was really shocked: Is that a man singing so high??? :shocked::roftl:

Hahaha, made me laugh...:naughty: :naughty: :naughty:

Well, I e-mailed my mum a while ago with some songs of Mika, and she loves them... She wanted to have the whole cd, so I gave her one...:wink2:

My father on the other hand, doesn't really listen to music at all, but yesterday he was with me in the car and I played "Grace Kelly" on the radio..

Then he asked: Who is that? I said: Well, that is Mika!

And then he was really shocked: Is that a man singing so high??? :shocked::roftl:

Hahaha, made me laugh...:naughty: :naughty: :naughty:

lol :roftl:

Yay the Mika population is growing!

Let's see, so far I've converted four girls at university. Two friends in Egypt; one of which was a closet Mika fan and was in total denial - he confessed yesterday that he likes Mika, so yaaay!

So I've converted 6 people (on the verge of converting a 7th! lol)

A friend of mine at uni JUST sent me this text message:

"I just listened to three Mika songs in a row, 'Lollipop, 'Relax' and 'Love Today. Can you believe that?? And I don't even like pop! This is all your fault, haha. 'Love Today' is my favourite though!"

Soon, everyone I know will be Mikaholics and then Mika will RULE THE WORLDDD!!! lol