Mika And Martin

daisylou

You mean

for example? I think it's all part of the show, singer and guitarist having a special bond and having a great laugh. And I like it. :thumb_yello:

And I think Martin is adorable indeed. I really like his shiney eyes and just like Mika he is really 'into it'. And I like that too. :punk:

• Replies 212
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

I just read Martin's MySpace profile. You can find pictures of his little son (and his wife) there. The son is really cute and seems to be very lovely. So this whole Mika/Martin thing is quite absurd and they just have a lot of fun on stage together.:thumb_yello:

I think it's just more comfortable and natural for them to communicate to each other by looking. If anything was going on secretly, they would be trying to hide it, avoid looking at each other - remember that Martin has a family. :blink:

Yeah but remember how we're all saying that Mika > Everyone else. Idk.. if Martin can resist the Mika charm.

Haha I'm just playin'

i think it's great, it just shows that they are very tuned into each other and the music wouldn't be the same if it was not so...

I think Martin is another great performer and what is wrong with a bit of fun on stage, both get inspired by the music and the audiences responses and it works!

they are just teasing and that's what music is all about..... to drive to the outer limits...i love it...!!!!!!!!

lol :roftl: :roftl:

btw who is martin...?

:blink:

Martin is the best guitarist i've ever seen !!! :punk: :punk:

Ok, i haven't seen many many guitarist, it's true... But he's the best of the 2 i know ! :roftl: And THAT's the most important... And please, don't ask me who is the second one, i don't know yet... :thumb_yello:

I met Martin at Borders! And we chatted it up. He said Mika's people found him and he was chosen cause he can sing up high like Mika! He said Mika'ss "great fun" to work with and "always cracking jokes" <33

Ahh Martins awesome and he signed my CD! lol

I met Martin at Borders! And we chatted it up. He said Mika's people found him and he was chosen cause he can sing up high like Mika! He said Mika'ss "great fun" to work with and "always cracking jokes" <33

Lucky lucky !! I didn't get to meet him at the end... We met Michael and Cherisse :punk: but he wasn't there... Don't know where he was, cause there were no other exit :blink: He was ACE ! Have i already said that ??

as I said, just best of friends, and friends tease each other, play games and do funny things together, they bounce off each other and that is what makes it unique!

Haha my friends and I noticed the mika/martin flirty thing in toronto...maybe we read into it too much butttt It was funny because some girls were talking about how they wanted to be mika's groupies and we were all like hmm maybe, good luck, etc (clearly there was much discussion but I won't go into detail)... But then during the slow songs, mika would sing to martin instead of the audience so we were like *hmmmm what's this?* then during ring ring the part where mika was like "I wish I could kiss you" he went off in martins direction again.. So we were like OK! ... There was even a review about the toronto show where the person said mika was singing to his guitarist during the slow songs hehe..

But yes martin is married so I think its just harmless fun and joking about lol!

If you notice in what way me and my best friend flirty...:wub2:

...Also my boyfriend is jealous!!! :punk:

i think it's great, it just shows that they are very tuned into each other and the music wouldn't be the same if it was not so...

I think Martin is another great performer and what is wrong with a bit of fun on stage, both get inspired by the music and the audiences responses and it works!

they are just teasing and that's what music is all about..... to drive to the outer limits...i love it...!!!!!!!!

Totally!!!:thumb_yello: I don't believe anything is going on, I think they just clicked, they get each other!

hey thatpink sock, some of us had parents who suck and say they couldnt go.im still envious

neah! don't think so...if you guys hadn't pointed it out i would never have given it a second thought...it looks just like a great band should look and you'll see that kind of interaction between members of any solidly-fused charismatic kick-a** band! not saying that this disproves that theory but it doesn't prove anything either...they look like they're having a great time on stage and it's part of what makes the band click and the show rock!:punk:

I really like the band!

When it is this "multinational mixture", it's fun and more unique!

And I agree, they seem to click on stage! :thumb_yello:

Btw, here's a small pic of Mika and Martin.

MikaandMartin.jpg

I really like the band!

MikaandMartin.jpg

that's a great picture, they connect and bounce off each other,and that's what is all about and through that they connect with us!!

The show wouldn't be the same if it were otherwise...not fot me anyway!

I really like the band!

MikaandMartin.jpg

I just realised what they are doing...

they are reheasing the Mika Medley! That's why they are having so much fun!

I really like the band!

MikaandMartin.jpg

I totally agree.

It's a wonderful Band. It's very easy to love its members...And Martin is a great guitarist, a great second voice... and he's adorable :wub2:

The show wouldn't be the same if it were otherwise...not fot me anyway!

Yeah, it totally makes the show! :wink2:

Can't wait to see it irl...

*since then (tomorrow), worms back to Youtube*